Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question for those with MCCC

Okay, I kinda thought I would title this for the MCCC mod, because I know without it something like this wouldn't happened with Maxis regular story progression (if you'd call it that). But, say I have couple, and the girl sim I am making a different other male sim I am going to let run in the background and he is going to be a 2nd love interest or a secret admirer to the girl...is there ANYTHING I can do to make sure the male sim doesn't randomly get married, flirt or date someone else? (because with MCCC's story progression unplayed sims can do these sorts of things.)

Comments

• veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    Yes. You can flag him "never marry" It must be in the sim flags menu if I'm not wrong. Check it out.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    You can do two things, flag him or make him played. MCCC bypasses played sims.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Okay, I kinda thought I would title this for the MCCC mod, because I know without it something like this wouldn't happened with Maxis regular story progression (if you'd call it that). But, say I have couple, and the girl sim I am making a different other male sim I am going to let run in the background and he is going to be a 2nd love interest or a secret admirer to the girl...is there ANYTHING I can do to make sure the male sim doesn't randomly get married, flirt or date someone else? (because with MCCC's story progression unplayed sims can do these sorts of things.)

Also flag him not to have affairs.