Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jillie's Competitions // Update Thread - Applications Open for Editorial!!

jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
BeeSims-Discord.png

Hello simmers ❤
Welcome to my Competition Server on Discord's Update thread! Here I will post about the competitions that I will be hosting in case anyone here would be interested in joining them & my server. As well as updates on what competitions are running, start dates of future competitions, winners, etc!
Note: this will not be a place to apply or submit. To do so, you will have to join my server or DM me for an alternative course of action!

Link to Join Server <3https://discord.gg/nTbCWqa

BeeSims-Discord-rules.png
Respect, respect, respect. Please leave all drama to your llamas!
❀ Please DO NOT critique peoples work, that's for the judges ;). Please feel free to praise and encourage one and other like most of you do.
❀ Absolutely NO use of human body parts (real life or illustration) in any of the competitions. Hair, clothing and objects are of course fine!.
❀ Please do not DM me for questions about the competition, if you have one please use the questions channel located under each competition.
All sims games are invited to compete! Sims 2, 3, or 4!
❀ We welcome all style of editors! Maxis Match, Alpha, realism, cartoonish, etc - a good picture, is a good picture! :wink:
❀ And the MOST important rule.... HAVE FUN! <3
BeeSims-Discord-Compilation_Link.png
Here is the link to the Sims 4 Competition Compilation!

With all the different competitions and different platforms to host, this will hopefully narrow down your search when you're in the mood to edit! This is a full list of all the competitions that are currently being run, please make sure to look at the "State of Competition" to see where it's at.

Share Link <3https://bit.ly/2HzoW0w
❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
BeeSims-Discord.png
Post edited by jilliebee22 on

Comments

• jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2019
    BeeSims-Discord-Updates.png

EDITORIAL - SEASON ONE // Applications Open Now~! [/i]

FASHION WARS - SEASON ONE // Applications Start - End of October *subject to change
    MANNEQUIN - SEASON ONE // January[/i] *subject to change
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited April 2019
    BeeSims-Discord-Hall_Of_Fame.png

HallOfFame-Bare_S1.png
    ♛ Athena by MEG ★ Brielle by Willeekmer ☆ Zita by @JoeJoe11

HallOfFame-MMaSM_S1.png
    ♛ Sabrina by @abelhinha35 ★ Skye by @TEXASTWANGTONYA ☆ Aaliyah by Willeekmer

BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited April 2019
    banner_bare-main.png
    ❤ This is a lingerie competition that gets a lot of its inspiration from Victoria's Secret & Agent Provocateur. This competition will have 8 assignments each season. That means there might be multiple eliminations if there are a lot of contestants. First elimination will begin in assignment 3. That way you will always have at least 3 assignments in each season.

❤ You will have SIX days to finish your renders - always having a weekend to work on them. :)Extensions will be granted if asked. Only two per contestant are given out, so use them wisely!

❤ This IS a lingerie competition so, if you have any issues with a lot of bare skin and sexual nature of some assignments this might not be the comp for you! There is NO full on NUDITY, though.

❤ Though this will run through twitter and on here, you will NOT post your assignment until AFTER the deadline on any social media. This will make sure there is no copycatting and keep things a bit more original. *if you do not use Twitter, with your permission, I would like to post them on the official account with credit.

❤ All assignments will be DM'd to the host and will be posted for all to see while the judges deliberate.

❤ Results will include placement, scorecard and comments. You will always receive comments from the host and a few judges after each round to help guide you on your way to the top!

Top 3 winners will be honoured in the #hall-of-fame ♛★☆
    As well as a special 'Winners' role in the server.

MMaSM-logo.png
    ◉This is a fashion based competition for supernatural beings only! Tharen'tsn't any limitations on mythology, gender or alignment. BE CREATIVE This competition will have 8 rounds each season. That means there might be multiple eliminations if there are a lot of contestants. First elimination will begin in assignment 3. That way you will always have at least 3 assignments in each season.

◉ You will have SIX days to finish your renders - always having a weekend to work on them. :)Extensions will be granted if asked. Only two per contestant are given out, so use them wisely!

◉ Though this will run through twitter and on here, you will NOT post your assignment until AFTER the deadline on any social media. This will make sure there is no copycatting and keep things a bit more original. *if you do not use Twitter, with your permission, I would like to post them on the official account with credit.

◉ All assignments will be DM'd to the host and will be posted for all to see while the judges deliberate.

◉ Results will include placement, scorecard and comments. You will always receive comments from the host and a few judges after each round to help guide you on your way to the top!

Fashion_Wars_Banner.png
    ✤This is a fashion/modelling based competition that is set in teams.
    This competition will have 8 rounds + runway looks each season. That means there might be multiple eliminations or more rounds added if there are a lot of contestants. Eliminations start in the first round!

✤ Each round the models will be randomly placed into Two Teams. The teams will be able to talk discreetly in a hidden team channel to discuss ideas or to help their fellow teammates out. Keep in mind that you can't edit each others work, but help with critiques or sharing resources.

Overall Team Score will dictate which team is safe! The bottom three models from the team with the lowest overall score will have their runway looks up for vote to be eliminated. Voting will be from all models (eliminated or not) and the judges anonymously.

✤: You will have SEVEN days to finish your assignment + runway - always having a weekend to work on them. :)Extensions will be granted when asked. Only two per contestant are given out, so use them wisely!

✤ Though this will run through twitter and on here, you will NOT post your assignment until AFTER the deadline on any social media. This will make sure there is no copycatting and keep things a bit more original. *if you do not use Twitter, with your permission, I would like to post them on the official account with credit.

✤ All assignments will be DM'd to the host and will be posted for all to see while the judges deliberate.

✤ Results will include placement, scorecard and comments. You will always receive comments from the host and a few judges after each round to help guide you on your way to the top!

BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited April 2019
    Editorial_-_logo.png
    ✂ This is a lookbook competition and is based on styling, so editing is not required to do well. This competition will have 6 assignments and 5 challenges each season. That means there might be multiple eliminations if there are a lot of contestants. First elimination will begin in assignment 3. That way you will always have at least 3 assignments in each season.

Assignments will be based on certain events that you have been hired to style for. This will have to be placed on a background to match requirements.

Challenges will be based on a certain person or client that is hiring you for a special event. This can be submitted from CAS or on a solid background as it is only the styling needed.

✂ You will have SIX days to finish your assignments and challenges - always having a weekend to work on them. :)Extensions are given when asked. Only two per contestant are given out, so use them wisely!

✂ Though this will run through twitter and on here, you will NOT post your assignment until AFTER the deadline on any social media. This will make sure there is no copycatting and keep things a bit more original. *if you do not use Twitter, with your permission, I would like to post them on the official account with credit.

✂ All assignments will be DM'd to the host and will be posted for all to see while the judges deliberate.

✂ Results will include placement, scorecard and comments. You will always receive comments from the host and a few judges after each round to help guide you on your way to the top!

Mannequin_logo.png
    ☄This is a creative competition where you are given a custom pose each round. You apply as a photographer so all other aspects of the picture is up to you! This competition will have 6 rounds each season. That means there might be multiple eliminations or more rounds added if there are a lot of contestants.

☄ Each round you will include a brief description of what you did. You will be judged based on your creativity and your execution.

☄ You will have SIX days to finish your assignments and challenges - always having a weekend to work on them. :)Extensions are given when asked. Only two per contestant are given out, so use them wisely!

☄ Though this will run through twitter and on here, you will NOT post your assignment until AFTER the deadline on any social media. This will make sure there is no copycatting and keep things a bit more original. *if you do not use Twitter, with your permission, I would like to post them on the official account with credit.

☄ All assignments will be DM'd to the host and will be posted for all to see while the judges deliberate.

☄ Results will include placement, scorecard and comments. You will always receive comments from the host and a few judges after each round to help guide you on your way to the top!

BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2019
    @jilliebee22

Wow, where do you get the time to do anything, Jillie :o running all these comps?

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 she only runs one at a time at the moment, which the current one is Bare Season 2. The above list is just all of her planned comps at the moment. Editorial is next on April 24th. :D
    edited April 2019
    Oh, gotcha! LOL :) Would join in if they are on here, but not sure about the online comps. :/

@jilliebee22 I do like the sound of the "mannequin" comp, will you be doing that one on here? I'd like to join into that one if it is on here. When is this comp going to start? I may do it on Discord, because I really like the idea for this comp.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Give it a go! Participating on Discord is pretty easy if you are just there for competing (hosting is another matter). The main difference is that instead of one thread you have several threads, or channels, which keeps things organized but can result in some channels not being used, lol. And for Jillie's comps you message her your picture. Results are posted similar though, so are assignments. So mostly the same in the end, just a different platform.
    @Jendowoz0612 - Yes what Mizzie has explained. This is just my sort of my announcement thread for all my competitions as I do host on discord (the link to my server is in the first post). I have thought about making a thread on here as well, but I do tend to frequent the discord more than here so I always worry I will forget to update. Hahha

For Mannequin it won't be until after Fashion Wars. So I don't have an actual date but I am guessing around September if I keep doing my competitions right after each other. But I am happy that you are interested in it :) Hope you will have the time then.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    edited April 2019
    So, when does Fashion Wars start? I might give that a go also, @jilliebee22 since it will be on here as well. Or the next one you begin as long as it doesn't clash with other comps.