Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twists In Time And Space Casting Call! Open until April 18th

Hey Simmers! It's been a few months since I last updated my fantasy/sci-fi Twists In Time And Space! I've been busy with other things but my Simlit is not forgotten. When I've had time, I've been coming up with new character designs and sorting out plotlines, deciding what's going to go where. In that process, I've discovered I have a large amount of girl characters, and a smaller amount of boy characters. So I've decided to open up a casting call!

What I need: Preferably male Sims, preferably in the Teen or YA range. Aliens and vampires are great (fantasy/sci-fi) but any sim you make (male/female, human/supernatural) is welcome! They will probably at this point be mostly background characters, but that could change.

When I need them: Not immediately! The current things I have planned that need them are a few chapters ahead of what I've got posted. This casting call is open until April 18th, but if necessary I will accept late submissions until April 25th 2019.

Please upload under #TwistsInTimeCasting

Submission form:

Picture/Appearance description:
Name:
Age (Could be as simple as age group, or a specific age):
Hashtag/Gallery ID (so I can find them!):

Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing all your creations and I hope I can do them justice <3
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)

Comments

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited April 2019
    I have created a sim for you. Here is my guy he is a Vampire from the jungles of Selvadorada.

Submission form:

Picture/Appearance description: Vampire contains no cc Rufino.jpg

Name: Rufino Simao
    Age (Could be as simple as age group, or a specific age): Late teens/Young Adult (cannot remember which i uploaded but either works)
    Backstory (optional, but fun!): Born in the jungles of selvadorada Rufino was a curse bestowed upon his mother when she accidentally unearthed a lost relic while harvesting wild plants near the sacred temple. The spirit of the relic NooSim the Goddesss of fertility resented having her slumber disturbed so cursed the old one with a demon pregnancy. However Rosa Simao had struggled all her adult life with fertility issues and though the child was born with wild red hair, red skin and blood red eyes she saw him as nothing more than a blessing and could only shower him with the undying love a mother has for her child.
    They lived hidden away in the depths of the jungle where the dense wildlife protected them from being discovered by the Superstitious Selvadoradan locals.
    Now an adult Rufino has found himself feeling a new emotion, loneliness. He longs to find love and start a family of his own. But his origins are his curse for he loves the outdoors and the beauty of the wildlife, yet cannot venture outside during the daylight hours. And being a loner can only make his quest to find love impossible. Nervous of where his journey will take him Rufino will count himself lucky to at least find himself an understanding friend.

Hashtag/Gallery ID (so I can find them!): I uploaded using #TwistsInTimeCasting and my gallery Id is Charlii-Mai here is the gallery link: Rufino the red haired one.

cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2019
    Name: Yin Yang, Hiroshi Yang, & Javier Marshton
    Backstory: Yin Yang became an overnight global superstar after his breakout role in the teen comedy movie "Girl School" as the male love interest of the leading actress. What followed is what the media has dubbed "Yin-Sanity" with all of the fans getting obsessive with Yin. On top of all of this, Yin's parents died while on a vacation to the jungle. Luckily, Yin lives with his older brother Hiroshi & his childhood friend Javier Marshton. For Hiroshi, being a legal guardian of a teenage global celebrity & his bad influence childhood friend is anything but a happy experience.
    Hashtag/Gallery ID: my Gallary id is vanpelt81 and they can be found under the hashtags #TeenCelebrity #SiblingRivalry #Vain #TwistsInTimeCasting. Also the household is titled "My Brother's a Teen Star"
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited April 2019
    I’ll sub! I’m going out of town but I’ll be back on Monday. Hope to get to this Tuesday. I love making male sims. Should be fun!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2019
    ||||VALENTIN KERNS||||

stxH6gF.jpg

Backstory (optional, but fun!): Unfortunately for Valentin, his father is the philanderer and boy band sensation, Bryan Kerns. The man isn't a good father. Valentin is an alien, his mother is from another planet and he's had to hide his identity his whole life. He wants to be a famous movie star one day, so his secret is paramount. Luckily, his disguise looks much like his father--handsome. He's had a bit of trouble with swiping things from anywhere he's at so...one might have to watch him! ;)

Hashtag/Gallery ID (so I can find them!): #TwistsInTimeCasting
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2019
    >:)>:)>:) ZANDER KERNS >:)>:)>:)

uP9L50L.png

Backstory: This teen boy's father goes through women like eating popcorn. Unfortunately, his father is Brandon Kerns, famous boy band star. His mother happens to be a vampire who hides her identity so they don't get in trouble by the police (and paparazzi). That makes Zander a vampire as well. ;) Zander wants nothing to do with his father or his money. He'd like to live in the mountains of Granite Falls, grow some...um...plants, and have a good time.

Under hashtag: #TwistsInTimeCasting
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2019
    Name: Thomas & Eric Bidwell
    Backstory: Twin brothers Thomas & Eric Bidwell had a strange upbringing in a sense. When they were infants their parents decided after yet another argument over who was the better parent decided to each make the main parenting decisions over each twin. Unfortunately, what should've been a premise for parental disagreement on TV sitcoms proved to be something latched onto the upbringing of both Bidwell twins. Thomas was raised by his father and as a result is athletic with a body that many girls drool over but is a self centered misogynistic jerk who gets pleasure out of being a jerk to others he deems unworthy (like his brother). Eric being raised by his mother is more easy going and able to pursuit different interests like dancing & fashion (so passionate that he will wear what he feels looks good on him whether it was meant for men or women). Unfortunately Eric does get bullied for being different which makes him way more timid. Thanks to the way they were raised, the Bidwell twins are polar opposites and despise each other.
    Hashtag/Gallery ID: They can be found under the hashtags #SiblingRivalry & #TwistsInTimeCasting . They also can be found under the household name Bidwell Twins
  • WesternsiideWesternsiide Posts: 1 New Member
    Name: Carlos Van Der Halt

Backstory: Born & raised in the City & one of 8 siblings, Carlos developed a love of the outdoors & adventures. On one adventure, to find the gem worn around his neck, he was seduced and tricked by a cunning and beautiful lady. It just so happens that this lady was not all she seemed - she turned into a vampire and began to drink deeply from Carlos. Unknown to him, she hypnotised him and turned him into a vampire and cursed him to walk alone for eternity! Struggling with the path he has been forced upon, Carlos turns to vegetarianism to rebel against the life he now has. Isolated from his family, Carlos tries to make friends wherever he goes, but finds he is shunned when others see his dark side.

Hashtag: Can be found under the hashtags; #TwistsInTimeCasting #vampire #male #veggie & #clumsy .

Gallery ID: Westernsiide
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Thanks for all your submissions! :blush: I hope you'll enjoy seeing them when they eventually show up! I'll be downloading them soon.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)