Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My idea for stuff pack

starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
1.birds and lizards and snakes
2.more kids/baby/toddler
3.more gym items
4.teens more cloths/items
5.more pools stuff
6.fishy activity
7.more vampire items
8.more garden stuff

Post your ideas

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    More pool stuff would be nice. Lounge chairs, floaties, a waterslide. A pool bar like we had in 3 would be cool for community lots.
    For vampires, maybe jobs specific to them that are the night shift or a job for Sims on the other side like vampire hunter.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The StrangerVille pack includes a new piece of workout equipment.

What do you mean by “fishy” stuff?
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Like more fish aquarium items and more fish to catch used a fish net to catch fish or frogs with it have a fish table or a coffee table to put the fish in to stock them with I have seen in image real life fish tank used has tables couples of times have a aquarium lot items like have a water bed and new fish can be like catching sharks and have a special aquarium tank for a shark to keep in the house
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Like more fish aquarium items and more fish to catch used a fish net to catch fish or frogs with it have a fish table or a coffee table to put the fish in to stock them with I have seen in image real life fish tank used has tables couples of times have a aquarium lot items like have a water bed and new fish can be like catching sharks and have a special aquarium tank for a shark to keep in the house

Get Famous added a special pond type object that you can add sharks to. You can feed them and they can also kill your Sim if you jump in it lol.

My First Pet Stuff added an aquarium coffee table. It looks cool but you can’t add your own fish to it.

So yea it would be nice like you said to be able to add our own fish to a coffee table type of object.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I would like stuff packs with items from a specific time period, like a medieval stuff pack with a wooden wash tub, a chamber pot as toilet and a fireplace with cooking functions so we can prepare food like in the good old days.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Something to develop on the sylva tree in willow creek... Strange fairies, unicorns and witches with sand sellers and pink aliens, leprechauns and evil gnomes... As a game pack though.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I would like stuff packs with items from a specific time period, like a medieval stuff pack with a wooden wash tub, a chamber pot as toilet and a fireplace with cooking functions so we can prepare food like in the good old days.

I always liked the idea of having a world with that theme. Apparently a LOT of people did, because they made Sims Medieval. But, people didn't want a whole new game, they wanted it added to the existing game, so that failed. Then they sorta gave us one with Dragon Valley. But the idea was never fully fleshed out, there were always things missing or out of place. It would be great to have a neighborhood that truly and completely fit the medieval theme. I've been buying everything on sale, but I think that might be one pack I'd pay full price for.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Since they seem to have no desire to do a Generations pack, I'd like SPs catering to babies, teens, and elders.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    1.birds and lizards and snakes
    2.more kids/baby/toddler
    3.more gym items
    4.teens more cloths/items
    5.more pools stuff
    6.fishy activity
    7.more vampire items
    8.more garden stuff

Post your ideas

i agree for more

baby/kids stuff
    gym items
    pool stuff
    teen stuff
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ZenewroxasZenewroxas Posts: 14 New Member
    More garden stuffs !!!! I never have enough garden stuff, I love placing plants everywhere in my lots and most of my sims spend time gardening haha
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm loving all these ideas! I would esp. love more stuff for vampires, and stuff for babies, teens and elders. I would also love rabbits and birds and other little pets. I really want horses with show jumping and riding too, but suspect if they come they'll probably be part of a larger pack like a Farming EP. I want more wedding stuff, but I hope this will be part of a larger Romance GP. I would love a Dangerous Stuff Pack with more deaths, funerals, better ghosts etc. More musical instruments (and smaller pianos) and bands would be great, as well as more sleep/underwear for sims and a male fashion pack. Also cars and bikes (including exercise bikes) with a mechanic career would be great.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I agree with the teens and pool stuff. Would like though to see elder stuff too.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Zenewroxas wrote: »
    More garden stuffs !!!! I never have enough garden stuff, I love placing plants everywhere in my lots and most of my sims spend time gardening haha

we have quite a few garden packs tho :#

perfect patio
    toddler stuff
    backyard stuff
    romantic garden

for me unless it's a pool pack i hope they give the garden packs a rest already. and focus on something we don't already have versions of
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Whatever it is... It would be nice to get some stuff for toddlers and children (:

Or a stuff pack targeted for elder sims
  • Scooby_Doo_PapaScooby_Doo_Papa Posts: 7 New Member
    > @PeculiarPlumbob said:
    > Whatever it is... It would be nice to get some stuff for toddlers and children (:
    >
    > Or a stuff pack targeted for elder sims

A retirement stuff pack would be really cool!!!! I honestly don't know what to do with my elder sims so I feel like if we got some shuffleboard or pool tables, that would be pretty fun 😂
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    > @PeculiarPlumbob said:
    > Whatever it is... It would be nice to get some stuff for toddlers and children (:
    >
    > Or a stuff pack targeted for elder sims

A retirement stuff pack would be really cool!!!! I honestly don't know what to do with my elder sims so I feel like if we got some shuffleboard or pool tables, that would be pretty fun 😂

Or knitting c;
  • Momo_MoonMomo_Moon Posts: 18 Member
    > @Hejix said:
    > Something to develop on the sylva tree in willow creek... Strange fairies, unicorns and witches with sand sellers and pink aliens, leprechauns and evil gnomes... As a game pack though.

More supernatural packs are what I really want. We have vampires, but I miss fairies, witches, and more from Sims 3!
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    1. I'd like to see more costume choices for Halloween that can be used with the holiday in Seasons. The choices available are rather lame.

2. More activities and décor for more holidays also in Seasons.

3. More Kitchen stuff. More counters, appliances etc. I'm a builder and I use the current Kitchen stuff pack the most. I'd like more.

4. A wedding pack. They have to improve on the current wedding offerings which currently don't work very well.

5. A bathroom pack add on. Just new choices.
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    I would love updated gardening stuff! I’d love more variations of plant boxes (some modern options, more colors, shapes etc) We certainly need pool items, I would love a pool bar, in-ground hot tub, slides etc.
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Most of them plus a throwback stuff pack which includes items from older Sims games (e.g. the vibrating bed from TS1).

I would also like to see some of the stuff packs to come with new interactions (especially between teens, children, toddlers and couples), there were so many of them in TS2 missing out.
  • SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    Not so safe stuff pack.