Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Installation. Missing Content After 5 Year Plus Break From Playing.

I bought Sims3 on release from my local EB Games back in 2009. Over the years I bought all the Exp packs and a fair swag of SP's. From memory I don't think I've played for half a decade. I have downloaded "all" content shown on Origin as I thought it would be less messing around however Generations and Outdoor Living are missing.

My issues are as follows while trying to install Generations and Outdoor Living:

1) Generations doesn't show up in Origin. I bought this also on release on disc. My daughters who also used to play Sims 3 appear to have misplaced the leaflet with the keycode.
2)Outdoor Living which also doesn't appear in Origin does have the Keycode leaflet in the CD case however after installing, it doesn't appear in game. The keycode may have been used on a old EA account I have but I have no idea what one.

The above issues were not a problem previously and the game worked "flawlessly". Is there anyway of getting both Generations and Outdoor Living working without re-purchasing them again?

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    That would require a real-time conversation with EA Customer Support. See the HELP menu in the footer of all of these forum pages in full-sized browser windows for how to get one, it would be by online chat or telephone callback depending on your country, time zone, and when you request one. Only Customer Support has access to account records. If you can prove ownership of the two packs you can't get going, a sympathetic support agent may be empowered to issue new codes for them or link the existing ones if they can find them in their system back to your current Origin account. No one else has access to these records.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    DigstarDigstar Posts: 308 Member
    Cheers for the reply. I ended up re-purchasing Generations. The Sims 3 launcher used to launch all EP's and SP's regardless of whether it was registered or not. Knowing this a while back I may have created 2X other accounts and used a the above keycodes so my daughters could access the exchange for uploads and downloads. It appears I'm a bit behind on how things now work.
    Thank you for your reply. I noticed the NRass Industries logo in your post. Great to see Twallan (from memory) and NRass is still active /ThumbsUp.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited April 2019
    Digstar wrote: »
    Cheers for the reply. I ended up re-purchasing Generations. The Sims 3 launcher used to launch all EP's and SP's regardless of whether it was registered or not. Knowing this a while back I may have created 2X other accounts and used a the above keycodes so my daughters could access the exchange for uploads and downloads. It appears I'm a bit behind on how things now work.
    Thank you for your reply. I noticed the NRass Industries logo in your post. Great to see Twallan (from memory) and NRass is still active /ThumbsUp.
    You're welcome, sorry you had to repurchase though, and thanks for the kind words. But slight correction there, I'm afraid Twallan retired from TS3 and modding over five years ago. We are the tattered remains of...no wait, there has to be a better way to phrase that...we are the newer generation of NRaas management, and our lead developer is very talented in his own right. Come visit and join us at our site if you like, Wikispaces if that is where you knew of us went out of business last year and we have set up shop on our own domain now.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net