Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGBT simmers

13...Next

Comments

• SamuraiLadySamuraiLady Posts: 36 Member
    > @Sapphisims said:
    > Lesbian simmer here! Which was kind of the inspiration for my Youtube channel. It can be kind of hard to find Let's Plays with LGBT characters so I wanted to do that on my own videos.

Pansexual, cis female here (I also live in Texas and got to attend a Pride Parade in a big city when I was young, as well as know a few LGBTQ+ adults so while I understand that feeling, I can also reassure there are many who exist in this big state, from big city to tiny towns where I currently am.)

Anyways on that note of Let Plays, and I hope this isn't off-topic but - does anyone have and Let's Play with LGBTQ+ characters they'd like to share? I don't think I've seen many where they were in the main household and want to find some new LP's to watch and maybe listen to at work.

I also don't know if there's a thread sharing LGBTQ+ sim stories but would love to read that and share my own :smiley:
  • Jameseydude_101Jameseydude_101 Posts: 22 Member
    BISEXUAL
  • silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    Bi cis female! :))
  • tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member
    Pansexual exgender, though I fancy myself more as an omnisexual. I tend to show interest in everyone that's interesting and/or pretty. It is also highly preferred that they don't exist. :joy:
  • RebeckaGabriellaRebeckaGabriella Posts: 23 Member
    Bisexual cis female
  • chamtongchamtong Posts: 6 New Member
    Agender who likes women here, I've been struggling to find a word for that for a year since neither gay nor straight fit. i generally use queer.

i make a whole buncha queer sims
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Bi, and going to the pride parade for the first time this year!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    KayeStar wrote: »
    Bi, and going to the pride parade for the first time this year!
    That's awesome! You'll have a great time; my first Pride experience was awesome! (This year will be my third!)
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Zero2HeroZero2Hero Posts: 253 Member
    Any pansexuals in the hooooooouse?! :-D
    Zero2Hero wrote: »
    Any pansexuals in the hooooooouse?! :-D
    There's quite a few, I think! 👍🏻

• MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I am cis, and straight. BUT, my beautiful daughter, who is 15 (and uses my Origin account to Sim, so doesn't have her own to post with) is a lesbian. She plays mainly with lesbian couples as well, and frequently tells me all about their families. I love the options that Sims 4 built in for players.
    (And she was leaning over my shoulder as I typed this. Lol.)

I love that haha. I wish I had that kinda openness with my mum when I was 15. But it's always been a very uncomfortable topic between us. Your daughter is lucky to have you!
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    chamtong wrote: »
    Agender who likes women here, I've been struggling to find a word for that for a year since neither gay nor straight fit. i generally use queer.

i make a whole buncha queer sims

@chamtong Have you ever heard of gynosexual? Gynosexual (attraction to women) and androsexual (attraction to men) don't imply one's own gender in any way. They're not that well known yet though, but they do exist!
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Zero2HeroZero2Hero Posts: 253 Member
    edited May 2019
    I used to be strict about being non-binary...but now I'm just a someone that dresses in a unisexual fashion, because I don't believe fashion defines gender. It really just shows who you are inside. :-)

(Hope I can be accepting to others. 🙃)
    Post edited by Zero2Hero on
  • YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2019
    Trans man here. I don’t know what my sexuality is— all I know is anyone can be attractive, regardless of gender. I do tend to be more attracted to guys though. I’m dating a wonderful trans woman.

I’m out to everyone except my extended family. They’re orthodox Christian and preeettty traditional. They didn’t like that I preferred pants over dresses growing up, let alone be a trans guy..
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
    Happy Pride Month, everyone!
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Happy pride month to all you wonderful people :heart: 🌈
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • chocolatequeen17chocolatequeen17 Posts: 31 Member
    I have been trying to figure out how to make a drag queen. How do you change the clothing from male to female. I'm straight but I have all kinds of families. I have mixed raced, sister wives, gays, lesbians, one woman with two husbands, poly, vampire and human, alien and human, alien and vampire, so a drag queen has to be in the mix as well.
    I have been trying to figure out how to make a drag queen. How do you change the clothing from male to female. I'm straight but I have all kinds of families. I have mixed raced, sister wives, gays, lesbians, one woman with two husbands, poly, vampire and human, alien and human, alien and vampire, so a drag queen has to be in the mix as well.
    Underneath the box with the male and female symbols in it, there’s three dots. Click on that for custom gender options, including clothing preferences. You can also change the categories of clothes and hairstyles when you’re choosing outfits.

• ArmortyArmorty Posts: 547 Member
    I can't believe this is my first time seeing this. Hello everyone! I am a bisexual guy and proud to be part of the LGBT Simmers
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    Gay guy new here to the forums. Already feeling welcome!