The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I wish I hadn't looked it up on Wikipedia too :joy: But I only know the Mole, so I can at least observe their actions in the game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Turner wrote: Β»
    ALSO.

I'm struggling a bit with the current Jetset Challenge. Is there anyone who has not competed in the current season who'd like to help me out a bit?

@Turner @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @Shadami @twiddle3

I probably could, what do you need help with? Drawing the paths for the contestants?

Yay thanks. :) You could help me send out questions to the duos and check the replies. Plus we need to keep track of their times.

I'll try to brief you now.
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»
    Is this the season with the priest? I already downloaded the whole season using the link you gave before, but I haven't gotten around to watching it

The season I linked is the one currently running: Vietnam. It's twists are really fascinating to look at. And the games are much more fun too. One might even look familiar for you...
    Banner.png
    Next Friday and Saturday I'll be gone at an intake exam for my next study. I'll be pretty much absent then. Wish me luck please. :)
    Banner.png
    Next Friday and Saturday I'll be gone at an intake exam for my next study. I'll be pretty much absent then. Wish me luck please. :)

Bonne chance !
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Bonne chance !

Merci beaucoup! Oui oui!
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

🌟🦊 Good luck Vul! 🦊🌟
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Veel succes, Vul!!!
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Good luck Vul! :smile:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Thanks y'all! :33
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Good luck, Vul!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Exam today. Wish me luck. :) πŸ€
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Good luck!

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Good luck! Go and smash it out of the park :)
    Good luck!

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Good luck! Go and smash it out of the park :)

Thanks guys XD
    Banner.png
    *gulps* Good luck! πŸ€
    Jacob_Banner.png
    *gulps* Good luck! πŸ€

Yay, thanks! :smiley: 🦊 The first day of the exam has ended and I've heard whether or not I can return for part 2 tomorrow...
    rood.jpg

Alas... I'll have to go for plan B now.
    Banner.png
    Awww... What is plan B? Can you do it again?
    Awww... What is plan B? Can you do it again?
    I can try again next year, it's not like the door's closed for good or anything.
    :) Until then I can try and expand my portfolio, which I think might be my downfall today.
    Banner.png
    Okay... Good luck!
    *gulps* Good luck! πŸ€

Yay, thanks! :smiley: 🦊 The first day of the exam has ended and I've heard whether or not I can return for part 2 tomorrow...
    rood.jpg

Ouch :(

*gulps* Good luck! πŸ€

rood.jpg

:'(
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    @Turner happy belated birthday, hope you had a great one. :smiley: (thought it was the 13th for some reason...)

giphy.gif
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited April 2019
    Oh no! We all forgot! :s I'm so sorry!

Happy belated birthday, @Turner ! Hope you had an awesome day!

graphics-happy-birthday-735229.gif