Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geez THAT'S alot...(The new merch)

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. But the new merch from Moschino and the Sims has launched

https://www.moschino.com/us_en/moschino/moods/fw19-collection/capsule-collection.html JESUS These prices are RIDICULOUS!!?! Are they serious, I am not familiar with this brand at all...but...geeeeeeeeezzzzz ... the simple white t-shirt with a design is $275.00 and the plumbbob earrings are $220.

Some of the items are cute...but I am NOT paying these prices...

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. But the new merch from Moschino and the Sims has launched

https://www.moschino.com/us_en/moschino/moods/fw19-collection/capsule-collection.html JESUS These prices are RIDICULOUS!!?! Are they serious, I am not familiar with this brand at all...but...geeeeeeeeezzzzz ... the simple white t-shirt with a design is $275.00 and the plumbbob earrings are $220.

These prices look like something only celebrities would buy. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited April 2019
    DeKay wrote: »

These prices look like something only celebrities would buy. XD

Yeeeaaaahh I don't think they will make money from this...
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    The umbrella is $165. 😳
    I think I'll buy four of them, lol.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Who needs a car when you can have Moschino? Lol
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    I do like the teddy bear design. If it came on a shirt by itself, I would consider it.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Why do the models look so bored wearing it if it's so great?
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I do like the teddy bear design. If it came on a shirt by itself, I would consider it.

I do too ^^
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I won't buy them personally, the only thing that matters for me is that if some of these items are patched in the game for free. If they are going to put out an stuff pack from this, then I won't buy it. I am not a fan of the design.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    No thanks. I have never had any interest in buying a name when I can get much higher quality clothing elsewhere and at a much more reasonable price. Plus it's just not my style. I really hope this isn't our next SP.
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    All I can say is...

LOL
  • Options
    MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    It's called fashion sweaty, look it up
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    it looks ugly...if this is the new stuff pack no thanks. how much did they spend for Moschino?
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    275 for a t-shirt? I can literally buy one for 1 euro in a thrift store. It's even less in american dollars.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahaha
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member

Read a comment earlier that somehow stuck with me. It was mentioning how TS4 is mostly catered to younger people, but then they have a collaboration with that kind of brand which sells hoodies for 600 bucks or swimsuits for 360 bucks. At least with the previous collaborations like Diesel, H&M or Ikea they sold products for normal prices.

Personally I find it a really weird collaboration in general. I would really like to know how many players 1) can afford to buy that and 2) actually will buy something now.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    These are absolutely ridiculous prices!!! They are ugly as ever too.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited April 2019

Moschino isn't a clothing retailer like H&M. It's a designer clothing brand that only affluent people can afford. It's not meant to be affordable in any way possible. Moschino has done work with other brands like Barbie and such. Plus I don't think this colab is for us players, unless you own 3 Mercedes in your 4 story modern house in the hills.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    MrSunshine wrote: »
    It's called fashion sweaty, look it up

*sweety
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited April 2019
    @AquaGamer1212 I think the “sweaty” was intended, my daughter says it all the time when making sarcastic remarks 🙄. Apparently this brand has collaborated with H&M, this probably explains its introduction to TS4. Maybe TS4 is trying to appeal to the youth, but printing an ugly design on a sweatshirt then calling it fashion and putting a $400+ price tag “to prove its fashion” on it really doesn’t appeal to very many. It’s obvious with this blunder that TS4 marketers don’t understand their demographics. Also if they are trying get younger people to play, knowing most of the teens and young adults in my life, they won’t buy that garbage because it looks embarrassing to wear in public. Maybe a better attempt would of been to work with a brand to reproduce some the items we use in CAS, because those clothes actually look nice and wearable in real life.
    Post edited by JC1979 on
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    JC1979 wrote: »
    @AquaGamer1212 I think the “sweaty” was intended, my daughter says it all the time when making sarcastic remarks 🙄. Apparently this brand has collaborated with H&M, this probably explains its introduction to TS4. Maybe TS4 is trying to appeal to the youth, but printing an ugly design on a sweatshirt then calling it fashion and putting a $400+ price tag “to prove its fashion” on it really doesn’t appeal to very many. It’s obvious with this blunder that TS4 marketers don’t understand their demographics. Also if they are trying get younger people to play, knowing most of the teens and young adults in my life, they won’t buy that garbage because it looks embarrassing to wear in public. Maybe a better attempt would of been to work with a brand to reproduce some the items we use in CAS, because those clothes actually look nice and wearable in real life.

Maybe they ought to try keeping the old players happy instead of constantly try to please newer, younger players.
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Ew, those prices. And I absolutely HATE the way those pixelated clothes look.

Also a phone case for $85.00???? Psh. That's a bad joke if you ask me.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    JC1979 wrote: »

I’m saying they spelled it wrong. Why would your daughter say sweaty? That doesn’t make any sense.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif