Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renaissance Gardens

LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Hello Everyone, This is my first thread and I am new to the forum... Up to now I have posted all the screen shots of my previous worlds in my Sims 3 Community Page blog.. I am very grateful to my fellow Simmer, Hidehi, who gave me the idea to post screenshots of my new world (Renaissance Gardens) in the forum.. My new world, that I hope to upload to the exchange sometime this August, begins with a back story...

Centuries ago a very wise king discovered that after taking a census many of the citizens that lived in a small island province of his kingdom had a passion for gardening, art, music and fine wine...The wise king decided to have community gardens built so that the citizens that did not have their own garden could prosper in these community gardens doing what they loved. The king also provided gazebos for painters and musicians as well as nectary gardens... This made the citizens so happy that they made Renaissance Gardens their home for generations to come! Centuries later their decedents inherited this island full of old world charm along with all the modern conveniences.. Like their great grand parents, and parents they also had a passion for gardening and the arts, that was part of their legacy... In this town there is also a public square for those sims that are more trade oriented as well a plenty of places to have fun or just get together.. Residences range from a peasant's dwelling to the more luxurious estates fit for a king! Here are some screenshots of Renaissance Gardens...
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

I hope you enjoy these screen shots.. Right now I am uploading the individual lots that will be included in Renaissance Gardens.. Many are already available in the exchange...
Post edited by LMC6255 on

Comments

• Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @LMC6255 :) ,

Renaissance Gardens looks beautiful!!!
    It's wonderful to take a closer look at all the fab builds you have created for your world and I am looking forward to seeing some more screenshots. I hope you'll keep us updated on the progress <3 x

• Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    I'm happy you've made a thread for your world @LMC6255. It's been interesting seeing them show up in your studio a few at a time but seeing them all together paints a better picture. I'll keep this bookmarked.
  • Options
    @Jessabeans Thanks you! I'm glad you like these screenshots!
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @LMC6255 I had noticed you were uploading lots for a new world and am really glad you decided to share your project with us here. Renaissance Gardens looks very pretty and its name well suits. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    @suzses Thank you! I have been uploading more than ever, I made like fifty lots for Renaissance Gardens during the past months and I'm uploading forty or more! I'm glad you like the name I chose! I hope to get it done sometime in May.. I am looking foward the gift exhange! I am in suspence wondering who my buddy will be...
  • Options
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Here are some more screen shots of my new world Renaissance Gardens..
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Oh, why, why doesn't the Sims 4 have this? Then I really could make my Sims go to Disneyland...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Yay!!!! @LMC6255 more awesome screenshots to drool over :)

Renaissance Garden is looking fabulous!!! You've done such a brilliant job building sooo many lots! ... Can't wait to see it it all come together :) x
  • Options
    @nerdfashion I totally agree! I wish Sims 4 had it's own version of CAW, for Simmers that want more choices when it comes to the overall town!
  • Options
    @Hidehi Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad you like my new screenshots! I am hoping that when I'm done everything functions well after EIG... I'm hoping to have everything done before the end of May..
  • Options
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Here are a few more screenshots.. I am hoping to upload this world in late May...

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Wow! :hushed: It's much better being able to see your builds in situ! The world looks charmingly rustic, open and lusciously landscaped. I can just imagine strolling along its streets on a beautiful moonlit zombie apocalypse (about the closest thing you can get to a normal evening on the Sims)
  • Options
    @AlphaFen I am so glad my new world can inspire such events, especially on moonlit night!! Actually I ussually see unicorns running around when I test RG...
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Your builds are beautiful and perfect for this project you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into! The orderly walkways and the colorfully tiled fountains evoke a peaceful, structured life with a hint of artistic freedom. The unique style of each building lends to the overall charm.

{places my pre-order ... "Yes, that's Addy with two d's and a y. Thank you.}

Am definitely bookmarking this thread!!
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @ADWilson pointed me to this thread, saying I would like this world. She was right - it is lovely! I'm definitely going to bookmark it. Although I don't really play Sims 3 all that often anymore, this looks like a lovely world to play in when I do.
  • Options
    @ADWilson Thank you for all you kind words!! <3 I appreciate that you took a really good look at my new world!! <3 You are absolutely right! This is my hardest world yet, and the details were time consuming and still are!! Although, I am very excited, because I see that this is going to be a very fun world and I know that you and others in the Sims Community will enjoy Renaissance Gardens!! :)
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker Thank you!! <3 I appreciate your kind words and I hope that when RG is ready that you enjoy playing with it! :)@ADWilson Thank you for sharing this thread!! <3
  • Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Beautiful @LMC6255! <3 I can't wait to see more! I love all the details and color that you put in to the project so far!
  • Options
    @equuest Thank you! I'm glad you like it so far!! I am hoping to finish soon! :)
  • Options
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Here are a few more screenshots ;)
  • Options

Lovely to see some more screenshots of Renaissance Gardens @LMC6255 :) Looking absolutely awesome! <3 x
  • Options
    @Hidehi Thank you, I appreciate your support! I am still working on my lots.. I still haven't faced EIG, yet, so I still have a few weeks to go.. I hope to finish soon.. ;)
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Oooh ...ahhhh ... loving seeing more sneak peek pictures!
  • Options
    @ADWilson Thank you!! I am hoping to finish soon!