Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

non playable sims

has anybody else ever married a non playable sim

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I have. I'm trying to get him to move in with me.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    I have. I'm trying to get him to move in with me.

hmm . mine moved in with me as soon as i married him
  • LadyBug080808LadyBug080808 Posts: 8 New Member
    Do they become playable? And what's up with the hunched backs on the townies?
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2019
    > @LadyBug080808 said:
    > Do they become playable? And what's up with the hunched backs on the townies?

If they move in with you they become playable.

The hunchbacked townies are older Sims who have retired.
    Post edited by Ellie_McConnell70 on
    [quote="Ellie_McConnell70;c-17029631"]> @LadyBug080808 said:

The hunchbacked brownies are older Sims who have retired.[/quote]

Lol. Thanks😜
    So once they move in and become playable can you undo the hunchback? My male Sim finished the not so secret crush event and I was gonna marry them but I guess I can't bc there's no open slot for a new sim. I'm gonna retire my first 2 Sims but I don't want a hunchback old lady for my young Sim lol.
  • tikiman09tikiman09 Posts: 1 New Member
    I did, and then I had them move in. Any idea on how to get them to move out?
    tikiman09 wrote: »
    I did, and then I had them move in. Any idea on how to get them to move out?

As I remember, if you click on them in the family portrait, you can select for them to move out there.
    > @LadyBug080808 said:

The hunchbacked brownies are older Sims who have retired.

Lol. Thanks😜
    So once they move in and become playable can you undo the hunchback? My male Sim finished the not so secret crush event and I was gonna marry them but I guess I can't bc there's no open slot for a new sim. I'm gonna retire my first 2 Sims but I don't want a hunchback old lady for my young Sim lol.

Brownies! 😂 stupid autocorrect 🤣🤣

I don't think a retired townie can move in as they're no longer playable
    > @Ellie_McConnell70 said:
    > LadyBug080808 wrote: »
    >
    > Ellie_McConnell70 wrote: »
    >
    > > @LadyBug080808 said:
    > > Do they become playable? And what's up with the hunched backs on the townies?
    >
    > If they move in with you they become playable.
    >
    > The hunchbacked brownies are older Sims who have retired.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Lol. Thanks😜
    > So once they move in and become playable can you undo the hunchback? My male Sim finished the not so secret crush event and I was gonna marry them but I guess I can't bc there's no open slot for a new sim. I'm gonna retire my first 2 Sims but I don't want a hunchback old lady for my young Sim lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Brownies! 😂 stupid autocorrect 🤣🤣
    >
    > I don't think a retired townie can move in as they're no longer playable

Oh, that makes sense I guess. It stinks though bc now I can't marry them, and can't break them up either. I can't start a soulmate relationship either with a different sim. Ugh. Not sure why I don't have that option at all. Any ideas?
    I have another question:

I just created two new Sims (wasn't my original plan, but it was late at night and I made a rash decision) and I got them married and they're currently in soulmate relationship stage 4. Would it be possible to get them divorced and move the ex wife out of the house? I'd rather make the retired Sims' daughter playable and marry her to the new guy.

> @LadyBug080808 said:
    > > @Ellie_McConnell70 said:
    > > LadyBug080808 wrote: »
    > >
    > > Ellie_McConnell70 wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @LadyBug080808 said:
    > > > Do they become playable? And what's up with the hunched backs on the townies?
    > >
    > > If they move in with you they become playable.
    > >
    > > The hunchbacked brownies are older Sims who have retired.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Lol. Thanks😜
    > > So once they move in and become playable can you undo the hunchback? My male Sim finished the not so secret crush event and I was gonna marry them but I guess I can't bc there's no open slot for a new sim. I'm gonna retire my first 2 Sims but I don't want a hunchback old lady for my young Sim lol.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Brownies! 😂 stupid autocorrect 🤣🤣
    > >
    > > I don't think a retired townie can move in as they're no longer playable
    >
    > Oh, that makes sense I guess. It stinks though bc now I can't marry them, and can't break them up either. I can't start a soulmate relationship either with a different sim. Ugh. Not sure why I don't have that option at all. Any ideas?
    >