Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have any pets?

EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
Hi guys! I have two pets in real life, a dog and a cat. My cats name is Reese, and she is a Calico. My dog's name is Logan (he's in my signature with my sim me) and he is half dachshund half Norfolk terrier. What about you?
33az9de.jpg

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I have so many it's silly but some are also family pets! totals up to three dogs, four cats, three guinea pigs, two rabbits, two birds, and a sugar glider. mine of the bunch are my westie/poodle mix Bishop, medium haired black cat Snoots, the 3 guineas (Delilah, Petunia, and Chicken Nugget), my bunnies Bunzaloaf and Chopstick, and my lil sugar glider Clyde. they keep everyone VERY busy! <3 Logan's simself is so cute!
    6riwm5.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I have two. I have a dog and a cat. My cats name is Weasley, he’s an orange and white tabby who is 2 years old. My dog is Deedee, she is a Shih tzu who is 10 and used to belong to my grandfather. He couldn’t take care of her anymore so I took her in. I love my fur babies.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Nope. IRL I'm actually fatally (sorta) allergic to most animals because of my asthma, and I don't have Cats and Dogs yet. It's going to be the next expansion pack that I buy.

@littlemissgogo My best friend has 46 pets!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    @nerdfashion Im sorry but what did you just say about 46 pets... that sounds insane...
    33az9de.jpg
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Some of my sims have pets, but in real life, I have 3 cats plus one other, not mine. That fourth cat is a beast from hell, and I'll be glad when my daughter-in-law takes her back. This cat will be all lovey-dovey and then she will bite the holy living 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of me. I've had to take and keep her in her own room because the beast will 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and vomit all over the place, and bully the other cats. Well except for Loki (one of my cats), he knows how to put her in her place.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I have a young Scottish terrier named Rory and I love him to bits. He's a very handsome chap, highly intelligent and with enough personality for 10 dogs lol. We've been attending training classes together since he was a puppy and I'm a very proud Scottie mum. I grew up with dogs around me - my family has had 3 Scotties before and each holds a special place in my heart. We also had a Westie and a tortoiseshell moggy when I was little. I'm both a dog and a cat person, so I'm hoping to get a cat in the future since Rory is cat friendly. I also want to breed Rory at some point though, so I might end up with another Scottie pup instead. I'm very tempted to become a professional breeder when I'm older and retired.
    @Eckenstein I said that my best friend has 46 pets. The majority of those are birds and bunnies!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DevilariahDevilariah Posts: 124 Member
    Heeey, I have a 5 year ol black Lab, named Asta. And a 3 year old cat named Billy =)
    They are the best <3
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No, my dog died like 6 years ago.
    Nope. Not even in the sims- I haven't got Cats And Dogs or My First Pet Stuff yet. But, I'm getting both of them pretty soon since at the time I'm posting this Cats and Dogs is on sale.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    I've had a ton of pets in my life, but none at the moment. Had a couple of dogs (a pomeranian, a dachshund, an english sheepdog), a cat, 5 hamsters with 2 of them bearing 18 children (one of the females gave birth to 9 at a time), a couple of parrots, and a ton of freshwater fish. I'm looking to get another dog soon and I'm hoping to get a husky because they're literally my favorite breed of dog yet I've never had one before.
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    I have a cat named Trouble who was a rescue, Ive had her since she was a week old, shes 8 now
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I have a black cat named Shadow who is 4 years old. We got him from my brother in law when he had to move for work and couldn't take him with him. Shadow only sits in my lap, no one else's and when our 10 year old son was sick with the flu two weeks ago he wouldn't leave his side :)
  • miyaxxmiyaxx Posts: 8 New Member
    A really cute 7 year old maltese!
  • Jameseydude_101Jameseydude_101 Posts: 22 Member
    _CAT_
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    3 dogs & 1 cat.

I have 3 dogs: a cairn terrier named Rufus, he's 13 years old, and 2 shih tzus, Lulu who will be 6 years old in August, and Lily who will be 5 years old next month. They are full sisters, we got them from an old school friend of my sister. Rufus is a rescue from an abusive home, and is the sweetest most handsome little old man ever. Then there is Betty. The black cat, a.k.a. The house panther. <3 She belonged to my son. He was given her by his apartment manager's whose husband worked at the local waste transfer station and found her in a plastic bag full of garbage and motor oil. He took her home and cleaned her up, but couldn't keep her because he and his wife already had four cats, so he asked my son if he could take her. My son said he would and the apartment manager even waived the pet deposit for him. But he ended up getting a new job that meant he worked long hours and was rarely home , so he asked his grandmother and I would take her because blacked kitties don't fair well in shelters. We agreed, and she has been the boss around here ever since. That was about four years ago, and we just adore her. 😊
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Hello Simmers! i don't have pets yet in my games, though in real life i have a min pin, her name is lady, had her since she was four months old, she is now four years, i wouldn't trade for anything! <3o:)
  • ThatssjustmeThatssjustme Posts: 16 Member
    No I don’t but I wish I did
  • silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    I have a mutt (Pitbull, golden, and Portuguese Water Dog mix) named Prince. I also have two cats. One is black (Shadow) and one is white with gray stripes (or gray with white stripes!) (Her name is Kiki)
  • silverdustsilverdust Posts: 34 Member
    > @silverdust said:
    > I have a mutt (Pitbull, golden, and Portuguese Water Dog mix) named Prince. I also have two cats. One is black (Shadow) and one is white with gray stripes (or gray with white stripes!) (Her name is Kiki)

Prince is 4 or 5 (he's adopted and they don't know his bday), Keke is I think 4 lol and Shadow is 5 (I'm p sure PFT)
  • purpleplumpurpleplum Posts: 25 Member
    I have 2 cats and I miss them so much when I'm at college!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    No but I wish I could. My cat died 2 and a half years ago and she was the last pet I was allowed to have. She was grandfathered in when the current landlord took over because we already had her. But he doesn't allow pets so once I lost her I couldn't get another.

A fact that I think is horribly unfair when he allows kids and if you've met my neighbours kids you'd understand. Loud and obnoxious 24/7 and destroying MY apartment. If you wanna say pets are just too noisy or destructive well... meet my neighbours kids (and it's 3 of my neighbours not just like one bad neighbour).

As you can see I'm very bitter about it. I just can't wait until I can move out of here. Then I'm getting pets again. I want a cat or two and a dog.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Yes!! I have a kitty. He's currently sleeping next to me under my covers.
    20190415-170305-HDR-1041.jpg
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • chamtongchamtong Posts: 6 New Member
    there are two kitties at mum's place and i've had animals all my life (first mice, then cats, a fish, a horse, a goat) but now i'm in a uni dorm and must live the pet-having life vicariously through my sims :(
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I've had many, many pets over the years; cats, dogs, bunnies, a couple horses and a pig named Charlie. Currently we have four indoor cats, 3 gray striped tabbies; Tinsie, Mindy and Squiffy and one beautiful Lynx Point tabby with blue eyes named Dusty. Tinsie is the Mother of Mindy & Dusty - all females. Squiffy is a neutered male cat, the son of a black cat we had named Pickles. Pickles was an indoor cat too, but preferred to be outside. I haven't seen her around for a few months.

Outside, we provide food and shelter on our deck for around 13-14 stray/feral cats. I've named a few of them, but most don't have names. Around half are friendly and will let me pet them. One of them was once an indoor cat, her name is Minnie, a gray-striped tabby. She prefers to be outside. She had a brother named Mickey, a big gray-striped Tom that is the Father of Dusty & Mindy. He ended up wanting to be outside as well and I haven't seen him in a couple years.

We also had a Blue Tick German Short-haired Pointer named Murdock who lived to be 13 yrs. old before he passed away and an AKC Chocolate Lab named Roscoe. He lived to be 10 before passing away. Both very much loved dogs and after Roscoe died my husband was so heart-broken, he vowed we'd never get another dog again. I miss having a dog, but we have our sweet kitties to love and cuddle so it's all good. :)