Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Andrew Teleport Any Sim Not Working

aobaob Posts: 904 Member
Whenever I click on the statue and then click on “summon a sim” or “teleport a sim” the screen with the list of sims doesn’t show up. Anyone else?

8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Me too! Glad I'm not the only one and don't have to go through 19 and a half gigs of mods to see which one conflicts... :sweat_smile:
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    @lillibattenberg i solved the issue! turns out my script mods were disabled
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Rachie_rabbitRachie_rabbit Posts: 26 Member
    Where do I find the statue? I just installed it
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Where do I find the statue? I just installed it

It's in buy mode. Set it to show all objects. Then from the filter on the far right choose Custom Content and you should be able to locate it fairly quickly.
  • PaigeieeePaigeieee Posts: 1 New Member
    Bro, I can’t even download the teleporter. I’ve been trying for days and it keeps saying too many people have recently viewed the sight and to come back later
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Paigeieee wrote: »
    Bro, I can’t even download the teleporter. I’ve been trying for days and it keeps saying too many people have recently viewed the sight and to come back later

The Google Drive download works, Dropbox does not:
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio?page=1
  • Merely_MothMerely_Moth Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah same with my game. Anyone know a way to fix this/ if the uploader has fixed it?
  • mwgianmwgian Posts: 5 New Member
    i've had this problem for about 3 or 4 days now and i have an Instagram account for my sims that i usually post on everyday but when i click on the teleporters nothing comes up so i can't pose my sims :( i've reinstalled both the teleport and pose player mod twice and also repaired my game twice and took all my mods out to see if the mods were causing trouble and it still didn't work! i really don't know whats happening :(