Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with the pancakes family?

Comments

• MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    CjfXhT9UoAE3kze.jpg:large
    this is from his first day with Powerhouse, later bought him the gymrat trait and now he is ripped.
    Not like Marcus but still
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited August 2016
    Bob will definitely get ripped after a few weeks of Powerhouse membership, evidence below

Pancakes1_zpsqolw0jfo.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    tumblr_objc0jx3Yj1vawlefo5_1280.png

Eliza in her job attire at the restaurant that Bella owns. She's so cute to me. I don't get why the game packages her to look so... I don't know she's so cute though, least to me she really is
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    Bob and Eliza are happily married in my game. Bob became really fit from working out, oddly shaped though with huge shoulders and an extremely narrow waist. Eliza is busy working her way up the corporate ladder in the business career and Bob is in the Culinary career. My favourite thing about them is they have triplets, Bobby, Cookie and Lizzie. My first and only triplets in the game so far. Eliza had them at the hospital and I was shocked when after having the first baby, Eliza laid back on the surgical table and had 2 more.
    I play with aging off and rotate through families. The triplets are still babies and I hope one day they will grow to be toddlers instead of directly into childhood.
    @deesims typical bodyshape for a swimmer
  • Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    Marley V wrote: »
    @deesims typical bodyshape for a swimmer

Yeah I agree I have just been watching swimming in the olympics and they are all like that.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    @Marley V Very true. My Bob would medal in the swimming events at Simslympics for sure. It would be neat if challenge to race was an action item for the swimming pool.

DeeTsims wrote: »
    @Marley V Very true. My Bob would medal in the swimming events at Simslympics for sure. It would be neat if challenge to race was an action item for the swimming pool.

YES YES YES!
    Someone light a fire and let the gurus know, or maybe by bottle post?
    Yeah it would be a nice interaction to have.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    In one of my saves, Eliza Pancakes has run off, leaving Bob Pancakes alone and miserable. So Bill Murray invited him to come live with him, in what is now Bill and Bob's Party House.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    @Ancaryvan It's a film poster for "Stay Weirder" I think this one was patched into the base game before the release of Movie Hangout Stuff. I just added it because I thought it was fun, I haven't really thought of a story behind it ;).
    Ha! Ha! The poster can be more weird and fun if there is a milkstachio on Bob's lips, Got Milk/Chocolat Milk. Curious, what is your Eliza's career in your Pancakes Family? My Eliza's career is a spie. While Bob is a Naturally a chef.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    @Ancaryvan It's a film poster for "Stay Weirder" I think this one was patched into the base game before the release of Movie Hangout Stuff. I just added it because I thought it was fun, I haven't really thought of a story behind it ;).
    Ha! Ha! The poster can be more weird and fun if there is a milkstachio on Bob's lips, Got Milk/Chocolat Milk. Curious, what is your Eliza's career in your Pancakes Family? My Eliza's career is a spie. While Bob is a Naturally a chef.

In mine Eliza does not have a job she just paints and earns money by other ways.
  • 0505julia0505julia Posts: 1 New Member
    I first took Eliza and Bob to Selvadorada to test their relationship. Well.... it turns out it went terrible Eliza was always out exploring and rejecting Bob's gifts he gave her so Bob went to the bar and met a beautiful local named Maria. Bob divorced Eliza and naturally, she got some plastic surgery done and moved into a fancy two-story apartment with some money she got from writing self-help books. (One of those books conveniently named "how to cheat on your husband"). Bob and Maria after one woohoo were pregnant with triplets (no cheats surprisingly). One the kids were toddlers they got married and had a little girl. They now live in Oasis Springs and the triplets (Rosalina, Brent, and Jacob) are now children and their youngest Sierra is now a toddler. I've had tons of fun with the drama of this family's day to day life and yesterday marks me playing with them for an entire month!!!!
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Eliza and Bob are divorced. He's living with Eva Capricciosa. Eliza's a vampire scientist who just upgraded the Cloning Machine. She cloned herself twice-I turned the first clone into a guy, Arnie Pancakes. The second clone, Jo Pancakes, came out Evil, Mean, and Materialistic, so she's going off to live with Vlad.
    Oh, and Eliza is pregnant. The baby is either Bob's or Caleb's. It was Love Day, what can I say?
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Bob's kind of your friendly neighbourhood character. Everyone knows Bob. Eliza had to go. She started working as a street food vendor and her little girl voice shouting for business all the time sounded like nails on a blackboard to me.
    I culled her so Bob wouldn't be upset. He moved himself into one of the biggest penthouses in the city after that lol. He now lives with a cat in a small house in Willow Creek, and is everyone's friendly neighbourhood Bob.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    I pretty much ignore them but in one of my saves, Bob ended up married to a guy (MCCC story progression) and Eliza had vanished, so I'd love to know what went on there when I wasn't looking. No doubt Eliza deserved it though.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • belma_hmbelma_hm Posts: 1 New Member
    I made a sim called George Rains. He was in a relationship with Maide Crains and they had 3 sons together. Maide was cheating on George with a neighbor called Melvin. I didn't want them to divorce, but one day George met Eliza Pancakes at the park so they started flirting. After some time, George got divorced and moved in with Eliza. Bob Pancakes was already dead when they've started living together. Later, they got twin girls, I named them Lucy and Louisa. They two are good friends with their step brothers. Eliza started working as a painter and George as a comedian. Lucy and Louisa are now teens, Lucy is a guitarist, and Louisa wants to become a master chef. Eliza and George are now both elders, and they are living their last days at the fullest.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I must admit that I never played the Pancakes :o *feels like an alien and hides*
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    Nothing, I am not a fan of theirs. Eliza looks like a manipulative woman and her husband like a lazy fool. I’ve no interest in them.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    All I ever do with the Pancakes is add Iggy to their household and give them some pets.
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    edited April 2019
    I divorced them straight away, moved Bob out. Bob has now lost weight,has a family and is at the top of his chef career. Eliza is alone now, but I often see her jog past Bob's house.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    They had a child who was pretty terrifying. Then I turned Eliza into a vampire so Bob ran off pretty quickly after that. Now she's turned into some sort of maneater sim because there is a new man in her house all the time haha ><
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Bob is a celebrity chef and Eliza is a best selling author. They have 2 kids and are living a pretty good life.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I must admit that I never played the Pancakes :o *feels like an alien and hides*

I have three Saves and I've never played them either.
  • TianaRTTianaRT Posts: 8 New Member
    Mine's pretty good, especially with City Living and Island Living installed...

First, Eliza had an affair with Victor Feng and she got pregnant with his daughter, Ellie. Bob found out about the affair and they got divorced, Iggy stayed with him while Eliza took Ellie and moved in with Victor. Victor's previous wife, Lily, went missing and he was living with his daughter Violet. Victor and Eliza tied the knot and she started living the good life in San Myshuno.

Meanwhile, after taking some time to get over the divorce, Bob started dating Cassandra Goth (Now a young adult), and they move in together for a time. Cassandra met Dirk Dreamer and fell in love, She and Bob talked and decided to just be friends, then she moved out. After awhile Bob made a connection with Iggy's nanny, Holly Garber. Things got pretty serious and she ended up moving in with him, he eventually proposed to her on a dinner date and she accepted, but they never got married. However, shortly after moving in, Holly gave birth to his son, Max.

Back in San Myshuno, Eliza discovered she was pregnant again and was overjoyed... Until she found Victor dead in the pool. Accident or murder? Either way, she was heartbroken. Wanting a fresh start, she took Ellie and moved to Sulani to get away from it all (Violet went to live with her aunt in Newcrest). Eliza ended up having two twin girls, Emma and Emily. All of this changed her as a person, she stopped caring so much about money and material things and started caring more about family and finding your true passion. She decided she wanted to become an artist and became more creative in her everyday life. With the inspiring views of Sulani she's been able to really get into her new passion. She also dated a Merman named Jonah Tide for a little while, but it didn't last.

Bob changed too, being Iggy's only parent ever since the divorce, he had to step up as a father and do everything he could to raise him right, including keeping the house clean. He became more family oriented with his focus on being a good dad to Iggy and more neat since, for the longest time, no one else was able to do any of the housework. He's also recently started working out more.

After being separated for so long, Bob and Eliza finally met up to talk again. Slowly, they became friends and, eventually, their old flame was reignited. Unable to deny his feelings for his ex-wife, Bob broke off his engagement to Holly and she took Max and moved out. Now, Bob and Eliza have started seeing each other again and who knows what lies in store for them in the future...

Me, I know because I'm the one playing this soap opera :tongue: :lol: