Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• CarlaplaysCarlaplays Posts: 36 Member
    > @Kabbac12 said:
    > > @Carlaplays said:
    > > My matriarch had twins! Audrianna and Aurora! Plus, Chris aged up!
    >
    > Wow twins good luck in the toddler stage! I can just mange one toddler

Babies are worse. I have two twins (Leslie and April) in the toddler stage and its better to know what's wrong than to just blindly pick options till the baby's good.
  • Julie85Julie85 Posts: 40 Member
    No one ages up tho its the weekend so shall be working on the kids skills. Matriarch Jessica is pregnant with baby 8
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    10 young adults and 2 teens into the game and my kids all continue to age up on their own before I can get their skills high enough or grades to an a. So I pretty much of giving up hahaha! I've never played on normal before and everybody ages up so fast on their own! I just let them be happy at this point. I do try to get them to do their homework but a lot of the time they don't have time by the time I get them to eat and shower and excetera it's like 3 a.m. and they're tired so I let them go to sleep.
  • simmer_down_nowsimmer_down_now Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm 21 kids in and now the older siblings who have moved out are starting to die off, leaving my sims sad & mopey for 2 days. Is the general consensus that using a mod or cheat to clear these sad moodlets is considered cheating?

(Yes, I know it's /my/ game and it's up to me but I want to play by the rules.)
    Leslie and April just aged up, as well as Audrianna and Aurora!
    Matriarch Jessica gave birth to twin boys Ashton and Lachlan and now is pregnant again so 9 kids born so far.
  • 1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member
    Urgh...a vampire broke into my house while my four babies were crying, my matriarch sim couldn't handle all of this and one of the babies were take away, the baby was just a day from being a toddler. T_T
  • Hyunwoo_ssiHyunwoo_ssi Posts: 39 Member
    I finally have a computer and the sims 4 for it!!! Time to do this challenge without my ps4. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the saves on here.
    7a0f2c2cb0c019dac7b944eb17c7eea6.jpg
    monbebe8819 is my sims id.
    My second are Lucy has finally reached young adult! Originally I was going to only move the older siblings out of the house as she needed room. We started moving Felix and George out, but then I decided to move everybody out because we had enough money and didn't need their help and there wasn't really too much they were doing. I was only playing Lucy. The only sibling I kept in the house with her twin sister Katie who I figure is going to stick around with her and help raise the kids for as long as there is space for her. Our second generation has officially begun as Lucy is pregnant with her first child.
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    @simmer_down_now I won't consider it cheaty becuase those death moodlets are REALLY out of balance right now! they're annoying as hell xD b ut if you don't feel comfortable cheating them out, I would recommend to get a lot of artwors around the house to raise the Happy moodlets, or if you can, also some objects with emotional auras help with them

@1998Ruby1998 oh no! D: that's terrible, bad Vampire! at least it was just one of them :/

@SimAlexandria congrats on starting gen 2! that's an important milestone! and it's a good thing you have enough money now :D also, Lucy's twin staying to help with the kids it¿s adorable!

I moved out kid 11 in my game yesterday! this cute girl called Cerise:
    MUkZmhN.png
    Saddly, my kid #12 Marius it's just adamant to stay in the house xD he lost a school day due to sickness, and with Harvestfest this week, he didn't get his teen A before weekend xD oh well, he's now helping with the kids, he even became kid 16, Nora,'s best friend so she could keep going with her aspiration xD
    woXbvFK.png

txqkIUT.png
    Also in the house right now we have kid #13, Corbin )on the right), kid #14 Cyan on the left
    KuUI76m.png
    kid #15 Malachite, who is evil and always causing trouble xD
    8vhAVK2.png
    and kid #17, Kali, current baby of the family and heiress so far
    KButmyc.png
    and this dude with ridiculous facial hair and glasses is the donnor to future kid #18! things are going well despite Marius xD
    edited April 2019
    Lucy gave birth to her first two kids (Twins) and is pregnant with baby #3.

Alexandria was naming kids in alphabetical order, but her daughter Lucy has decided to go with place names as a theme for her generation.
    Boy/Girl twins are named Togo and India

oa9mra.jpg

(Picture is of Lucy, her twin sister Katie, and the twins)

Alexandria stopped by to meet her grandchildren.

2dhw4fl.jpg
    2hn9jz7.jpg

Sadly 4 of our first generation adult kids have now died, all 4 by freezing to death. Thank goodness it's now the first day of spring in our game!
    The kids we lost are : Abby, Carlos, Felix and George.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    Ann and August aged up! They're teens now so I can get them out soon! I'm working on getting Chris out.
  • WolfGirlWolfGirl Posts: 37 Member
    My 100 Baby Challenge
    1st Gen. Hana Vargas
    26 Kids
    29 Grandkids
    2 Great Grandkids

2nd. Gen. Mariah S. Datta
    30 Kids
    18 Grandkids

3rd. Gen. Talia A. Ponce
    25 Kids
    19 Grandkids
    1 Great Grandkid

4th. Gen. Adalynn S. Chandra (current)
    7 Kids.

WolfGirl wrote: »
    My 100 Baby Challenge
    1st Gen. Hana Vargas
    26 Kids
    29 Grandkids
    2 Great Grandkids

2nd. Gen. Mariah S. Datta
    30 Kids
    18 Grandkids

3rd. Gen. Talia A. Ponce
    25 Kids
    19 Grandkids
    1 Great Grandkid

4th. Gen. Adalynn S. Chandra (current)
    7 Kids.

I think I asked last time, but what am I missing, lol?

How does your first Gen only have 29 grand kids and 2 great grand kids, if her daughter Mariah has 30 kids and 18 grandkids... like then Hana would have to have at least 30 grandkids and 18 great grand kids since she's the daughter of Hana???? Is this a weird sims glitch or something I should be aware of in this challenge? lol. Or are you only counting kids that were born before Hana was no longer the matriarch?
    edited April 2019
    Been playing on and off last few days and so far my matriarch has 18 kids only 17 are alive. Currently at home she has.

Luke and Paul just aged up to teen and they are moody as hell lol
    Tegan who is ready to be aged up
    Stewart and Amanda who just become toddlers

I been really lucky sims almost always had twins only 2 single births.

My Jessica is a bit naughty she seems to go after married men.

She also has made well over 200K in money from home doing videos and has 4 star celebrated

• Rachel_NahRachel_Nah Posts: 3 New Member
    So excited to share my experiences with this challenge!!! I’m currently on my 3rd matriarch, at 71 children though 6 have been occult.

My current matriarch could easily have more children but I have a toddler female vampire so I’m toying with the idea of making her my next matriarch. I know I lose the occult baby bonus but I’m actually planning on reaching 100 without the bonus anyway.

I’m also thinking about streaming my progress but wondering if I should restart (after finishing this one, of course!) or if I should just start with my current progress. I’ll update with pictures later, although I foolishly didn’t think to take pictures of all the children and all the dads. Ah well..
    Can’t seem to figure out how to edit a comment on mobile but thought I should add - I’ve upgraded the house several times and still have around 200k simoleons just from painting and gardening (mostly roses when they’re in season).

I have only given two teens jobs (in the very beginning of the challenge). I quickly learned its way too much of a hassle to get their skills and grades up AND worry about getting them to work.
  • ExpectantHopeExpectantHope Posts: 27 Member
    Baby number 7. Vivienne Peac.ock. Her dad is Cornelius Sell. She's ambitious, good, a slob and gregarious. Her aspiration is to be a friend of the world. I definitely imagine her being the type of girl that's popular and friends with everyone because she's just so nice!

rL4Hep4.jpg

The house is feeling pretty empty at the moment. I made them a new house a while ago, and they can finally afford to move in so that will be happening next time I play!

So 18 kids all moved out of home. Jessica wasted no time getting herself pregnant again twice actually so we now have

Hannah and Luis Toddlers
    Laurel and Max Newborns
    > @ExpectantHope said:
    > Baby number 7. Vivienne Peac.ock. Her dad is Cornelius Sell. She's ambitious, good, a slob and gregarious. Her aspiration is to be a friend of the world. I definitely imagine her being the type of girl that's popular and friends with everyone because she's just so nice!
    >
    >
    >
    > The house is feeling pretty empty at the moment. I made them a new house a while ago, and they can finally afford to move in so that will be happening next time I play!

She looks amazing!
    So, this is an odd one.... my most recent matriarch (Iris) was due to age up at any moment. I had her try for baby with a new, male friend and she aged up immediately after they got out of the bed.... but I could still take a pregnancy test and, lo and behold, she is eating for two!

I have no mods installed, no cheats, nothing that would normally allow an elder, female sim to get pregnant. Will this baby count towards my 100...? I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks in advance!
    Rachel_Nah wrote: »
    So, this is an odd one.... my most recent matriarch (Iris) was due to age up at any moment. I had her try for baby with a new, male friend and she aged up immediately after they got out of the bed.... but I could still take a pregnancy test and, lo and behold, she is eating for two!

I have no mods installed, no cheats, nothing that would normally allow an elder, female sim to get pregnant. Will this baby count towards my 100...? I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I don't see why it won't count as long as the baby is raised to young adult. It was just a weird timing glitch for you
  • ExpectantHopeExpectantHope Posts: 27 Member
    Carlaplays wrote: »
    > @ExpectantHope said:
    > Baby number 7. Vivienne Peac.ock. Her dad is Cornelius Sell. She's ambitious, good, a slob and gregarious. Her aspiration is to be a friend of the world. I definitely imagine her being the type of girl that's popular and friends with everyone because she's just so nice!
    >
    >
    >
    > The house is feeling pretty empty at the moment. I made them a new house a while ago, and they can finally afford to move in so that will be happening next time I play!

She looks amazing!

Thank you! She's one of my favourites.
  • nobodysgirlnobodysgirl Posts: 2 New Member
    So excited about the new update next week. My question is with the new free lance jobs because they are working at home will it be ok to use those as away of making money
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    @nobodysgirl same! They'll be great for so many situations! I believe they would be ok since you don't leave home, they probably will work even better than the CL ones for this challenge

@SimAlexandria it was so sweet to see Alexandria meeting her grandchildren as a ghost!

@ExpectantHope Vivienne really looks pretty!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top