Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Part 2
    Bedrooms
    XigqOW1.png
    NtCHwJj.png
    77ZIXnv.png
    KCPkS9S.png
    abkA2Qt.png
    e81Dqsx.png
    xhEkSXj.png
    YmoBvNR.png
    GssvFPR.png
    awufhdy.png
    aD9ekZ2.png
    h64cGmp.png
    apRwOaC.png
    1HaKYDb.png
    Entryway/Study
    zztBYr7.png
    Greenhouse
    8vI7qvB.png
    It also has a basement. There is more to this house as well. I just wanted to showcase all the CC.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The home is very nice and special! :) The cc in the rooms look very nice! Each of the rooms have been furnished very lovely! Very nice colour schemes! It would be a very special home for your sims :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The home is very nice and special! :) The cc in the rooms look very nice! Each of the rooms have been furnished very lovely! Very nice colour schemes! It would be a very special home for your sims :)

@rosemow Thank you! I really enjoyed going through all the CC to find each piece for this home. It took lots of time, but in the end it was worth it and fun.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is another Alien build for you. It's available on the gallery. Please read the first page on this thread regarding my rules for downloading my builds before doing so. Thanks.
    vbTcJd6.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    The Alien themed home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing design! The exterior is great! The outdoors kitchen patio is very nice. The windows used look great. Very nice white colour scheme of the home :)
  • Options
    The Alien themed home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing design! The exterior is great! The outdoors kitchen patio is very nice. The windows used look great. Very nice white colour scheme of the home :)

@rosemow Thank you! I probably should have posted more pics, but having issues with pics wanting to load tonight.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Important announcement: This thread will close on March 18, 2019. Please read the rest of my statement regarding this on the 1st page in the into for this thread.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Hello @mamasquirrel :) It will be nice seeing your builds on the Gallery. It is kind of you to share them there.

@rosemow Thank you! I will miss hosting my sims and builds threads, but I feel that there is new adventures ahead. I will just leave it there for now. Thanks for your kindness, post, and your support. Many blessings to you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    This will be the last build that I share with you here. It will be available on the gallery. Please remember to read my rules for downloading my builds on the first page of this thread before doing so. I will continue to build and share on the gallery. I built this home and placed a simself in it. This home has a basement as well, but I didn't take photos of it. It's a workout and activities room.
    Outside
    fqHkeKK.png
    Vkg2Vp2.png
    Do2oLxA.png
    Main Floor
    5M3s1m6.png
    TxYf8TO.png
    oHeUQAH.png
    LXnhPsP.png
    trFKZM4.png
    2nd floor
    29Ul3yj.png
    560ZTOB.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Very nice family home! :) The exterior design and roofing are very nice! The type of windows used look nice, and they look great placed either sides of the front door. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The brown colour scheme gives a nice warming feel to the home. The blue colour of the sofa and armchairs in the living room goes well with the brown. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there near the fire watching tv and reading books, Very nice open plan kitchen and dining room! Very nice texture of and placement of the cabinets and counters in the kitchen cooking area. The floor patterning is very nice. Sims will enjoy dining at the table with sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. The patterned floor rug is nice.
    It is a very nice home for Sims to enjoy living in! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you. Thanks for always being kind and posting comments on this thread. It is very much appreciated. Maybe, I will see you on my next adventure as well, if not, blessings to you. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    I want to take a moment to thank everyone that has posted or looked at this thread. I have really enjoyed you sharing your creative minds/builds with me. I have enjoyed sharing mine with you too. I will continue to share builds and sims on the gallery. Look for them under Squirrelwithacup. My builds and sims will always say built by or created by Mamasquirrel in the description. Please remember when downloading any of my sims or builds, they are not to be sold, modified and reloaded as your own on any site. You may modify my builds or sims to fit your needs in your game only. Please do not upload my builds or sims in pics, simlits, or any other form as your own. Even if you modified it to fit your need in your game, the original concept, creation, or build was not yours. Please try to be courteous of all the time and work that people put into making CC, sims, builds, mods, and other exclusive items for us to enjoy in our games. Thanks to all who have made my game special with all of the wonderful CC, builds, sims, and mods that I have added or use in my game. I appreciate all of your hard work. I am also announcing that I will continue with my simlit and I do have other projects in the works. Many blessings to all of you and may your life be filled with love, peace, joy and healing.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    This thread is now closed. I will no longer be posting, visiting, or monitoring this thread. Thanks again for your support, post, and views. Remember, you can always see my builds and sims on the gallery. Also, if you like comedy, romance, adventure, Aliens, Vampires, humans, pets, suspense, and more, read my simlit if you like. I do have some other projects in mind so stay tuned. I might at some point decide to "reopen" this thread if possible. I will post any info about that here if I decide to do so. May all of you be blessed!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Guess what? I have decided to reopen this thread. I have really missed posting and sharing my builds with you here. I would really like for you to post your builds of any kind from the sims game here too. If you are not familiar with the rules, you can find them on the 1st page of this thread. I will be posting some new builds very soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Hello :) It is great that you have reopened the thread! :) I will look forward to seeing your builds!

@rosemow Thank you! You have always been so kind to post here.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Now that my "Luminous" simlit is done, I will be posting pics of the builds from it here in the next couple of days. They will also be available on the gallery. Please remember to read my rules for downloading my builds on the first page of this thread. Thanks.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    I will look forward to seeing your builds :)

@rosemow Thank you! :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    This is a special build that I did for @Firande sim Remi. Remi is their main character in their simlit. Checkout their simlit for sure. It's available on the gallery. Please read my rules for downloading my builds on the first page of this thread. Thanks.
    z6adln9.png
    1zqCJqo.png
    vGtY8mG.png
    YtP5Z2J.png
    s5XJZOf.png
    OsykARs.png
    PbqbVVw.png
    MyQvXbz.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Here is my Strangerville Bed & Breakfast home from my simlit Luminous. The basement is the hospital featured in my simlit as well. It's available on the gallery. Please read my rules for downloading my builds on the first page of this thread. Thanks.
    NsGdZEP.png
    jmGKLp9.png
    VgvOaG8.png
    rpcpFw4.png
    Y42TF3I.png
    ZSG4YJG.png
    s2X6eXu.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is another home featured in my simlit. This is the Clock Tower Estate. Home of Grim Reaper. Please read my rules for downloading my builds on the first page of this thread. Thanks.
    S6YRIAv.png
    lG2DHnZ.png
    4HKGALB.png
    MKKN2l5.png
    Xrk7c1j.png
    Xrk7c1j.png
    fHB3uTQ.png
    Azinb9k.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Each of the three homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the homes! The colours used are very nice and give a great look to the builds! . Very lovely and colourful red and blue colour scheme of the first home! The yellow colour of the kitchen is nice and sunny. The black colour scheme of the last home suits the grim reaper who lives there. Very nice interior layout and furnishing of each home :)
  • Options
    Each of the three homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the homes! The colours used are very nice and give a great look to the builds! . Very lovely and colourful red and blue colour scheme of the first home! The yellow colour of the kitchen is nice and sunny. The black colour scheme of the last home suits the grim reaper who lives there. Very nice interior layout and furnishing of each home :)

@Rosemow Thank you. You are so kind. I really like how they turned out too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top