Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim File Share Gateway Timing Out (Working again!)

SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
Hi, do you happen to have this problem at the moment? SFS worked just fine earlier today, but then started timing out gradually from a few page to now all pages I've tried. I also have this problem on one Russian sim site, so I was wondering if it's my end that is causing this problem.
Post edited by Silvakristiina on

Comments

• Options
    CrazyBouquetRunawayCrazyBouquetRunaway Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having the exact same problem, I can't download anything.
  • Options
    pleazure91pleazure91 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having the same issue
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited January 2019
    They were having problems as well, around the start of the New Year. They've been alerted about the gateway timeout over at MTS, according to a thread I read there a few minutes ago, so they will be aware. Until then we just have to wait until its fixed, so it isn't just you :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited January 2019
    Simfileshare has been having problems for a while. Many people are experiencing gateway time-out errors, me included.

Simfileshare's people posted a message over on Tumblr on Dec. 31st saying that they're working on fixing issues related to uploading, but not about people not being able to access the site at all. Either way, they said that they're trying to fix things but "for now you may be better off going out to enjoy the new year festivities and trying again tomorrow!" But that was Dec. 31st, lol.
  • Options
    Eleanor1815Eleanor1815 Posts: 14 New Member
    Same, either 502 error or 504 timing out, so annoying!
  • Options
    Thank you all!

Okay, good to know but a bit worrying that the problem is getting bigger :|
  • Options
    Just to say, I like'd your comments, not the fact that you are experiencing the same problem 😅
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    It's pretty laggy today, I couldn't get anything and yet I can't get anyone download my stuff without a problem. Do anybody know when will it get fixed ??
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    MadiisacatMadiisacat Posts: 2 New Member
    I cant download anything from elliesimple, lumy sims or, simplicity
  • Options
    MadiisacatMadiisacat Posts: 2 New Member
    also nitro panic and enreques