Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patchy's Children

I wanted to create a thread where people could post pictures of Patchy's kids. I'm curious what they look like, as he isn't human, so he doesn't really have any features he can pass on to his children.

This is one of the Patchy's in my game playing with his daughter, Piper. From what I can tell, she seems to mostly take after her mom.

32628853317_76d4159670_b.jpg
Gallery ID: floridameerkat
Family trees:
Young
Pearce
Niner

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Good idea.

Is that a pet cemetery? How many pets have died in this household? :o
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Good idea.

Is that a pet cemetery? How many pets have died in this household? :o

It is, and quite a lot. The house is overrun with ghosts every night. I think there's about 15 in there at the moment, and the family currently has two living pets.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    See Carl's website " www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/" (I don't know how to imbed links) They made both a Guide & a Video Guide on Patchy.

All of his children will be normal.
    edited April 2019
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    See Carl's website " www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/" (I don't know how to imbed links) They made both a Guide & a Video Guide on Patchy.

I know they'll be normal. I'm curious as to what they will look like. How will Patchy contribute to his children's genetic makeup since he doesn't have the appearance of a normal sim?

Just copy and paste the link into your post and it will show up.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »

I know they'll be normal. I'm curious as to what they will look like. How will Patchy contribute to his children's genetic makeup since he doesn't have the appearance of a normal sim?

Just copy and paste the link into your post and it will show up.

At the risk of spoiling, Patchy is just a normal sim in an outfit. Take that outfit off and he is just a bald sim, normal size. So his kids probably have some genes passed down from him.

Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    I've been wooing (and WooHooing) Patchy for weeks and I can't get the Try For Baby option to pop up. Both bars are maxed but it's driving me nuts not being able to get over the last hurdle. 🤪

On a side note I have asked him on a date and the 2 arrive just fine. Within seconds though, Patchy poofs and I get a failed date notice. I guess he's not meant to be able to leave the lot...?
    TygerNight wrote: »
    I've been wooing (and WooHooing) Patchy for weeks and I can't get the Try For Baby option to pop up. Both bars are maxed but it's driving me nuts not being able to get over the last hurdle. 🤪

On a side note I have asked him on a date and the 2 arrive just fine. Within seconds though, Patchy poofs and I get a failed date notice. I guess he's not meant to be able to leave the lot...?

I had to cheat to get the pregnancy to work. I used MCCC to start a pregnancy and selected Patchy as the father.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    There is alot of crazy things in sims 4 and somehow having children with a scarecrow is the weirdest thing for me.
    It is, and quite a lot. The house is overrun with ghosts every night. I think there's about 15 in there at the moment, and the family currently has two living pets.
    Not gonna lie, but this made me think "what if you could stuff pets?" Be like those old ladies from Coraline with dozens of stuffed dogs on the wall.
    Anyways you might want to invest in some age down treats, unless your building a collection
    EMrBkJP.png
    Vampris wrote: »
    There is alot of crazy things in sims 4 and somehow having children with a scarecrow is the weirdest thing for me.
    Not gonna lie, but this made me think "what if you could stuff pets?" Be like those old ladies from Coraline with dozens of stuffed dogs on the wall.
    Anyways you might want to invest in some age down treats, unless your building a collection

Most of my sims end up with a collection of ghost pets (and a few ghost family members). This family is part of my rotational legacy, so they and another household (the one that started the legacy) have a lot of tombstones. At some point, I will probably create or download a cemetery and move all of them into it.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner