Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with baby name!

I'm not all that concerned with my sims' names, but I have a regional tradition going where grandparents' first and last letter must be used, and everything in between can be pretty random. First two sons will get a mix of the names from both grandfathers, so there is normally no problem finding a good name. But 3rd and 4th son will need letters from grandmothers. That's when it gets a bit tricky... especially when a boy's name must end with the letter A.

My sim Zilla Brox just had triplets, all boys, and the first 2 will be named Ruperto and Bart. But after checking several baby naming sites I still have no clue about the 3rd boy's name; starting with C and ending with A. All names ending on A sounds quite girlish, so can anyone help me on this?

Please suggest the middle part of a boys name going like C...a. I'll use one of the suggestions, of course!
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    - Cahaya/Cahya
    - Catahecassa
    - Caua
    - Ceadda
    - Chanda
    - Chiemeka

Just a few... Naming and researching names is one of my favorite things when it comes to creating characters. :D Some of the names above are unisex, but for the most part, are all considered “strictly” male, I suppose you could say.
  • RxypupRxypup Posts: 1 New Member
    Names that start with 'C' and end with 'A'? The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is "Caela" which is kind of an off-shoot of "caelum" which can mean sky/heaven. 'Corona' is another one. I guess if you really want to get creative, you can mix and match letters and words together and just add on an 'a' at the end.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Hmm, that's a tricky one. I can think of many for girls, boys not so much. Since I'm a name nerd, I had a look on nameberry.com and other sites. Here are a few more suggestions for you -

Casanova ;) - this one is destined to be a heartbreaker or unflirty if you're going for irony
    Chelsea - apparently unisex?
    Cecha - Spanish variation of Caesar
    Cuba
    Columba - like the Irish saint
    Charaka
    Cinna - apparently also the name of a character in The Hunger Games
    Costa - Greek variation of Constantin. Makes me think of coffee
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Thanks a lot to all of you!!! I had no idea there would be this many suggestions! I was thinking about just naming the boy "Caa", but a longer name is better, lol. Can't help wanting Casanova, but Costa, Corona and Chanda are also interesting names (and possible for me to memorize...). The mom is a single mom in her 60s who lived all her adult life in a tiny rented apartment, so she is definitely up for a change and in need of a bigger place...

Thanks again!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Thanks a lot to all of you!!! I had no idea there would be this many suggestions! I was thinking about just naming the boy "Caa", but a longer name is better, lol. Can't help wanting Casanova, but Costa, Corona and Chanda are also interesting names (and possible for me to memorize...). The mom is a single mom in her 60s who lived all her adult life in a tiny rented apartment, so she is definitely up for a change and in need of a bigger place...

Thanks again!

You had a 60 year old Sim give birth! I just turned 64, myself and years ago got over the desire to have any more children. LOL I think if I tried to give birth, now, it would kill me. I feel so sorry for the Mama.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    Caspa

Callipa

Calsa

Coala

Creeda
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited May 2019

Thanks again!

You had a 60 year old Sim give birth! I just turned 64, myself and years ago got over the desire to have any more children. LOL I think if I tried to give birth, now, it would kill me. I feel so sorry for the Mama.

Haha, I'm always letting them grow way too old before they have kids in my game. Guess it's because they look like 29 for most of their lives... Anyway, this single mom had triplets, so yeah, she will probably need some good luck on the way :)
    Post edited by Simmerville on
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Cona.

Like Kona coffee <3
    2ynjgg8.png
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    There was a reality show I watched and there was a guy who's name was Cohutta
  • ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    Jason or Shelby
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Caligua
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Caligua

LMAO

(I hope that was a joke- was that joke? It better have been a joke...)

Anyways, I'd like to suggest Chu'a. It means snake in a Native American language called Hopi.
    funny-gifs20.gif