Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2019
    I really wish that wood/stone on top of half walls would look like here on the left, without it sticking out. Also, would be great if there was a version without any material on top, just plain wall.
    TTjGhlj.jpg
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    It's been a long time since I rock and rolled.
    • Drums
    • Electric Guitars
    • Bass Guitars
    and all that sweet, sweet stuff. It has to look and sound awesome too :D:p
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Once again, personalities overhaul. ^^'
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    edited April 2019
    This type of FOUNDATIONS! Edit: And the "normal" sized telescope in this picture is also a thing I would like to have!
    BMaNiZWCQAMPh8a.jpg
    I think it was mentioned here earlier but I'll say it again.
    I would really like to pick and choose which skills my sims learn. I hate when all they do is learn the comedy or mischief traits when I'm not controlling them. I think this could be part of the personality overhaul.
    In my household, not everybody knows how to cook or repair broken electronics.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @CJSimmie .
    I really like your dimple suggestion. It would help create very cute sims.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Aside from Witches and University Pack:

-Story progression
    -Make freckles and moles genetic
    -Beach/Lounge chairs
    -Swimmable oceans and bodies of water
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited April 2019
    mika wrote: »
    Aside from Witches and University Pack:

-Story progression
    -Make freckles and moles genetic
    -Beach/Lounge chairs
    -Swimmable oceans and bodies of water

I would add better personalities
    cars
    free the babies
    spiral staircases
    ladders
    glass walls
    big windows and sliding doors
    more outdoor equipment for kids
    more extra activities
    more aspirations
    more traits
    more careers
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    I would love to see cars.. I know Sims 4 does not have an open world, but it would be nice if there could be a choice between using the cell phone or a car to get around, even if there has to be a loading screen.. The sims can get in the car choose their destination like when they use their cell phone, then the loading screen comes and the sims are in their next venue... The cars could come in different styles and colors, it would make a fun stuff pack... I would also like an ice cream parlor with different flavors, similiar to the venues in Dine Out..
  • JenniMJenniM Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see things like Furnaces, hot water tank, Ac's, electrical panels (all stuff that is in a realistic house), It's be cool to have closets as well or like the closet pole. Split levels so that you can have like stairs that only go up half, corner stairs, Waterfall Shower, sliding barn doors. Maybe a country style game pack where you can get your own farm, and be a farmer. It would be nice to have the story mode back, I miss the challenge. Firefighter, & Day care would be some interesting career choices, vacations spots - beach resort, the zoo.
  • ahirugirlahirugirl Posts: 2 New Member
    I think it would be cool if there was a hair dying system. Like a temp hair dye where you maybe have blue hair or a natural brown. Maybe a pink streak. And then it's gone after a season. Especially could be useful for elders trying to cover their grays. Maybe there can be a chance to dye the grays to make it more realistic where grays sometimes don't dye and then a negative moodlet could come for that. Like a failed midlife crisis or something.
    edited April 2019
    Would be super cool if they added single and double versions of all the base game blinds
    Edit: oh, and triple as well
    JKe4JAR.jpg
    Post edited by Eldircora on
    Less of this

Ak2ane6.png

and more of that

VZMtR0F.jpg
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    I would like to see more activities for the sims. Different hobbies such as, soccer, football, baseball, skateboarding, being able to ride a bike, pool tables, tennis. This is just to name a few, really any activities would be nice to add to the game. I miss when the sports career had the addition of attending actual games as part of the career. I also enjoyed when careers had their own building and people could interact. Such as, attending the sports games or going to town hall to protest/graduate.
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    > @JenniM said:
    > I would love to see things like Furnaces, hot water tank, Ac's, electrical panels (all stuff that is in a realistic house), It's be cool to have closets as well or like the closet pole. Split levels so that you can have like stairs that only go up half, corner stairs, Waterfall Shower, sliding barn doors. Maybe a country style game pack where you can get your own farm, and be a farmer. It would be nice to have the story mode back, I miss the challenge. Firefighter, & Day care would be some interesting career choices, vacations spots - beach resort, the zoo.

I would love to see the incorporation of the zoo. It could also make for a fun career that you could follow your sims to.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Having just moved into a house (from an apartment) with my world famous Sim couple, and getting swamped with Stans and Paparazzi...
    I discovered that there are NO good options if you want a good looking WIDE gate that is not on a classic brick fence.
    I basically want WIDE gates that matches all the tall fences.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Kariin_HKariin_H Posts: 1 New Member
    I love create a sim, and i love to give them personalities through their different looks!

What I would love to se is:
    [b]Faceal percings[/b] - just a little update, loved the scars that came with the get famous expansion pack, it made the sims interesting and one of a kind.

Of course I want like any other more of all but I know it will come so I won’t nag

I have thought about gameplay. It would be cool to se more jealousy (maybe a new emotion?!), since this is a game about feelings and emotions, for example: my sim meeting a pregnant sim would make my sim sad because he or she want to have a baby, or when you come home to a poor/rich sim my sim could react after how much money they have.

I loved the game pack StrangerVille! I would like to se more of that, more interesting game play and stories, sadly enough I played trough the story way to fast but it was really exciting!!

Please please!! More ambitions!! I’m soo tired of these in the game, and to make new ambitions we need I new cool expansion pack,

To make the sims more realistic would make it cool if you could have baby shower ect. or bachelorette/bachelor party, pride-festival.

And something I would like to be cool is a new travel spot that are like Disneyland (but ofcourse something in simlish) with rollercoasters, haunted house and so on, or I cool water park or something. Living in a hotel with room service! Omg I love it
    edited April 2019
    Kariin_H wrote: »

I have thought about gameplay. It would be cool to se more jealousy (maybe a new emotion?!), since this is a game about feelings and emotions, for example: my sim meeting a pregnant sim would make my sim sad because he or she want to have a baby, or when you come home to a poor/rich sim my sim could react after how much money they have.

Sims turning green with envy, that could be cool.
    Also loved your other suggestions. Llama land would be soo cool.
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Hobbies, more occults( I would take anything fleshed out at this point), Fleshed out elders (canes, retirement parties, maybe a will so the family money doesn't just disappear, ability to send kids to grandparents for the weekend, hobbies like knitting), Teens sneaking out, graduation/prom, more toddler stuff (seriously), the ability to chose what to take out of the household inventory when moving out one sim, NPC's like burgulars and firefighters, Ways to do things without technology ( including the constant autonomous phone thing. it kills my historical towns)
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    I'd love some more dynamic stuff for teens and elders, they feel like neglected age groups. Teens need better ways to meet other teens, and some life event celebrations like prom and graduation. This age group could also use their own age size and shape in CAS, like elders have. Teens are physically awkward, their limbs and facial features grow faster than the rest of their bodies so that's why they look so different than full grown adults (think Neville Longbottoming).

Elders need more to DO in their golden years. If there is a University pack, I think the same model that would be used to create a dorm could be used in a retirement home setting for older Sims. Suffleboard anyone? With baby boomers evolving into senior citizens in the real world, I think this would be a satisfying feature to add.

I honestly don't care about cars, because of the walkable neighborhood system, but I'd love a few more models of car sculptures to size up for decorative purposes.
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Burglar NPC with police NPC.
    natural disasters.
    zombie.
    time travel.
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    I'd love to see a University pack (which I THINK you might be working on, due to that Sims Anniversary post)!

I'd also like to get a vacation pack, including skiing, snowboarding, etc. as well as Cruises and Theme Parks. If you do that, you should be able to buy a Theme Park and run it!
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    I would like to see a Curious trait. That would make our Sims want to "check this out" and "wonder how that works" and "try to figure out why something is"

It's an idea anyway
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
    edited April 2019
    The ability to edit work uniforms. tired of my doctor sims wearing random outfits.

Do Gurus even read this??
    Post edited by Kaylen34 on
  • NAPK1NSNAPK1NS Posts: 116 Member
    edited April 2019
    • Fire fighter, police officer and burglar npc’s
    • The return of sunset valley, pleasantview, veronaville and/or strangetown
    • More distinctive teens. Currently they are pretty much adults that go to school, I’d like for them to be smaller and more stand outish
    • The ability to swim in the ocean (I’m sure this one won’t be too hard, I’m not really a game dev expert but shouldn’t it just be the case of reusing the exact same animations for the pool?)
    • I feel like ghost colours should be changed. I don’t like how they vary depending on emotion, it should be one set colour per death, similar to the other games (preferably more like TS3)
    • Supernatural dllllcccccc! Pls pls it would be great to see zombies, witches and werewolves make a return. Even robots and all that good stuff.
    • Cars, better babies, training for toddlers, etc. All of those small details that literally everyone wants.
    • Finally, filters. It would be sooooo cool to play the game in a vintage 20’s movie view, or even like I was in a moving comic book, something to spice up the game a bit.

Having these things, no matter how small they may be, would make the game just as good as the previous games

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top