The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• shoosha_4realshoosha_4real Posts: 17 Member
    > @Zachsims said:
    > Hey I’m Zach. Been playing since college (sims 3). My ex girlfriend had it on her PC and I’d build while she’d play mostly. Since she moved out I don’t have the game but will be buying it this weekend. Am hoping for some sales. I’m probably going to do some building challenges and maybe some stories since I like to write.

Hey Zach....welcome to your new game. If you go to Origin and buy for your computer, you get updates with the digital version. :) They are always having sales for expansion packs too....especially at the holidays.....looking forward to some challenges. Follow me or add me, and I'll be looking for your builds.
    > @anokei said:
    > Heeelloo, my name is Sarah. I'm an avid sims player, mainly the sims 4. I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't played any of the older sims games oop. I'm trying to stop my habit of making a sims life 'perfect', then suddenly divorcing and killing all my sims when I get bored ;-;
    >
    > So... yep.

OMG, I can so relate. I never played any other version, now I have every pack. I play on Mac through Origin. I get in bad moods and actually begin to hate some of the sims....isn't that funny. When they do things I don't like I transfer them to other households and then later delete them.
    > @Violetfey said:
    > Hi, Rosemow! I'm actually Violetfey from the Sims 4 Gallery, so I recognized you! Just in the process of changing my name. I've been playing the sims since the Sims 2 (so about 13 years?? which is sort of half of my life), and as my profile would suggest, I've had this account for some time, but unfortunately never got to posting much on the forums. So I'm really happy to start now!

OMG 13 years. That's really cool. I'm new, but play every day. Mostly building homes. I know people in gallery, but didn't think about coming here to the forums....until today. So welcome, to you and me, add me if you want. You can find me in the gallery at #shoosha or #nachomama2day. :)
    > @FanPoppy said:
    > Hi! I joined today and have been playing the Sims 4 for about a year now, so I figured I'd join the forums. I love the Sims, and I am still a noob! I like making dramatic, realistic stories in the game. Usually I just play TS4, but I was into TS3 for a while. I probably won't be very active on the Forums. Happy Simming, everyone, and thanks for welcoming me

HI....I joined today too, Sims 4. Add me on the gallery and I'll follow you. I LOVE a good dramatic story. #nachomama2day #shoosha.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    :D

<3 Hey y'all.....I'm sheRRy, aka #nachomama2day #shoosha in the game.

I guess I'm a newby, playing since November. So I want to get more followers and friends, if anyone wants, would be great. I love sharing houses I built or renovating the house or landscape for other creations. Every lot in all my packs are full ! Anyone else ?

My other hobbies: I am a photographer, (I worked in Digital Media Production for a large retail company in USA), Gardening, (I owned a landscape design and installation company with my ex-husband) and a consignment store for furniture and home decor. Now I enjoy restoring old furniture, photography, painting, and gardening (without getting paid) ~ along with playing Sims 4!~

I'm American, with Swedish heritage and living in Texas. I'm here almost every day, except when I'm off to the beach.

I hope to make some friends, follow me and I'll follow you back.

Have a great, happy Monday and y'all post some challenges. :)

Hello @shoosha_4real :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since November and that you enjoy uploading and sharing your homes through the Gallery. Simmers would be enjoying having them in their games :)
    It is very nice that you enjoy doing creative interests such as photography and painting, and expressing your creatvity in that way. Taking photos is a very special way of capturing moments in times, and is lovely to look back on later on <3
    Happy simming! :)
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    Um okay so Hi! I am ZiggyHiggy. I very new to the sims and have recently found a huge love for building!! I am really bad however at coming up with ideas for building. I love aqua/blue and purple. I have had a really tough childhood with lots of twists and turns and my 'art' has always been an outlet for me. @rosemow I am super excited to try and take part in your amazing one week one theme one room challenges!!

Thankyou for the kind reception I have recieved so far!
    ZiggyHiggy Out!!^_^
    edited April 2019
    ZiggyHiggy wrote: »
    Um okay so Hi! I am ZiggyHiggy. I very new to the sims and have recently found a huge love for building!! I am really bad however at coming up with ideas for building. I love aqua/blue and purple. I have had a really tough childhood with lots of twists and turns and my 'art' has always been an outlet for me. @rosemow I am super excited to try and take part in your amazing one week one theme one room challenges!!

Thankyou for the kind reception I have recieved so far!
    ZiggyHiggy Out!!^_^

Hello @ZiggyHiggy :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have recently started simming and are enjoying building. It is a very special way of expressing our creativity through the game and is fun also! The colours that you Ike are very nice :) I will look foward to seing your rooms for the challenges! :) There is a new theme each week.
    I am sorry that you had a tough childhood :( I send hugs to you <3 It is good that your art has helped you over the time.
  • NazguneNazgune Posts: 64 Member
    Well hi everyone. I've been playing for a while but decided I wanted to be more in touch with the community and share stuff together. I just finished building every single plot in Windenburg and can't wait to show you guys the result of this very long journey ! And @rosemow I'm really surprised about how involved you are in here. You've started this thread years ago and you still reply today. Awesome job. Your positivity makes me think of what Bob Ross' wife would have been like. Good vibes to you.
  • Natcho_08Natcho_08 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, after many years of lurking I finally joined :D
    I've been playing since TS1 came out, but skipped TS3 as I didn't like the way the sims looked. I have just started trying to play a super sim challenge, I am mainly focusing on collections first.
    Nazgune wrote: »
    Well hi everyone. I've been playing for a while but decided I wanted to be more in touch with the community and share stuff together. I just finished building every single plot in Windenburg and can't wait to show you guys the result of this very long journey ! And @rosemow I'm really surprised about how involved you are in here. You've started this thread years ago and you still reply today. Awesome job. Your positivity makes me think of what Bob Ross' wife would have been like. Good vibes to you.

Hello @Nazgune :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Thankyou very much for your very kind words <3
    It is great that you have been creating builds for each of the lots in Windenburg :) I will enjoy seeing it when you become a full member and are able to start new threads and post pictures :)
    Happy simming and building! :)
    edited April 2019
    Natcho_08 wrote: »
    Hey, after many years of lurking I finally joined :D
    I've been playing since TS1 came out, but skipped TS3 as I didn't like the way the sims looked. I have just started trying to play a super sim challenge, I am mainly focusing on collections first.

Hello @Natcho_08 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in your game :)
    I hope that your super sim challenge goes very well! :) I hope that your sim will be able to find all the collectibles.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    hi I just really need some help I am stuck so stuck at the stranger Ville curio shop I don't know how to give the dossier to the person at the stall and its driving me up the wall!!!!!!! Please please please please restore my sanity I've trying clicked on it and noting ive tried throwing it at he person and nothing, its driving me mad please help - thank you I cant find anywhere to else to post this as I cant comment on anywhere else but I cant play the game until Ido this, I even googled it but nothing thanks
    foxybilly wrote: »
    hi I just really need some help I am stuck so stuck at the stranger Ville curio shop I don't know how to give the dossier to the person at the stall and its driving me up the wall!!!!!!! Please please please please restore my sanity I've trying clicked on it and noting ive tried throwing it at he person and nothing, its driving me mad please help - thank you I cant find anywhere to else to post this as I cant comment on anywhere else but I cant play the game until Ido this, I even googled it but nothing thanks

Hello @foxybilly
    This link explains about the dossier
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-strangerville-guide/#Dossier
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    thank you!! I have been playing since sims 3 and loved all the different worlds on sims 3 - unfortunately I cant get sims 3 on my Mac so I play sims 4 which I love too! I especially love Brindleton Bay and Windenburg, I dont know how to use mods etc as I know I would probably mess up my computer I'm not very tech savvy!! I get very engrossed and especially love building different homes :)
    foxybilly wrote: »
    thank you!! I have been playing since sims 3 and loved all the different worlds on sims 3 - unfortunately I cant get sims 3 on my Mac so I play sims 4 which I love too! I especially love Brindleton Bay and Windenburg, I dont know how to use mods etc as I know I would probably mess up my computer I'm not very tech savvy!! I get very engrossed and especially love building different homes :)

You’re welcome :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 3 and are enjoying Sims 4. Brindleton Bay and Windenburg are very nice worlds! They are lovely places for Sims to live in or visit. :)
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    I'm a weird and apparently had an account for a while without ever posting. Or something like that I guess, so hi. I exist.
    I'm what you might call a Sims addict. Since this is the one place to be personal, I'll throw it out there, I'm a hypersomniac (so if I disappear for days at a time, just know I'm probably asleep), and given my inability to stay awake for any reasonable amount of time I'm mostly housebound and in the process of going on disability. Sims is basically an outlet for me, since I don't have the energy or mental alertness to do much most days, it's nice to kind of live through this little virtual world where the maybe 3-6 hours I'm awake can translate into a week or more of a sim's life. I've enjoyed Sims casually since before I started developing hypersomnia, it's just become a much bigger part of my life now, so I'm finally here to join the full party.
    Corny backstory aside, I mostly play Sims 4 (though my fiancee got Sims 3 and I've been having a ball with that as well). I'm a heavy mod-user (mod manager is my savior), been debating trying my hand at building my own CC and mods, so I may try and learn from some of the modders here. If I had to pick a play style, I'm honestly eclectic, each played household kind of follows it's own weird style (I've created households exclusively for testing out new packs and mods and never touched them for anything other than that and others with a full story, some where I've used cheats, others without, and some where cheats were limited based on my goal for that house) and I jump around depending on my mood of the day. I have a preference for stories and large households, but mainly I love my mods and just finding new things to do and ways to play and testing limits with my own weird challenges (how many sims can I overstuff in this house before it becomes unplayable?; throw these weirdos in a house with abc personalities, xyz skillsets/levels, x money, and ??? emotions, press play, sit back and see what happens; you shall have all of the cats, ALL of them, no life for you, just take care of cats and don't die; etc.) So yea, I'm here to discuss that I guess. 8U (this sounds like AA, I may have a problem)
    edited April 2019
    I'm a weird and apparently had an account for a while without ever posting. Or something like that I guess, so hi. I exist.
    I'm what you might call a Sims addict. Since this is the one place to be personal, I'll throw it out there, I'm a hypersomniac (so if I disappear for days at a time, just know I'm probably asleep), and given my inability to stay awake for any reasonable amount of time I'm mostly housebound and in the process of going on disability. Sims is basically an outlet for me, since I don't have the energy or mental alertness to do much most days, it's nice to kind of live through this little virtual world where the maybe 3-6 hours I'm awake can translate into a week or more of a sim's life. I've enjoyed Sims casually since before I started developing hypersomnia, it's just become a much bigger part of my life now, so I'm finally here to join the full party.
    Corny backstory aside, I mostly play Sims 4 (though my fiancee got Sims 3 and I've been having a ball with that as well). I'm a heavy mod-user (mod manager is my savior), been debating trying my hand at building my own CC and mods, so I may try and learn from some of the modders here. If I had to pick a play style, I'm honestly eclectic, each played household kind of follows it's own weird style (I've created households exclusively for testing out new packs and mods and never touched them for anything other than that and others with a full story, some where I've used cheats, others without, and some where cheats were limited based on my goal for that house) and I jump around depending on my mood of the day. I have a preference for stories and large households, but mainly I love my mods and just finding new things to do and ways to play and testing limits with my own weird challenges (how many sims can I overstuff in this house before it becomes unplayable?; throw these weirdos in a house with abc personalities, xyz skillsets/levels, x money, and ??? emotions, press play, sit back and see what happens; you shall have all of the cats, ALL of them, no life for you, just take care of cats and don't die; etc.) So yea, I'm here to discuss that I guess. 8U (this sounds like AA, I may have a problem)

Hello @TyrianPrince :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I send hugs to you <3 as you live with having hypersomnia and its effects on your day by day life. I am glad that you are finding playing the sims helpful :)
    It was great reading about how you play the game, and your varied play styles between different households. Simming is very enjoyable , and is fun to play in all kinds of ways!
  • HeyItsGarretHeyItsGarret Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! My name is Garret (Obviously)! I have been playing the sims on and off since the Sims 2.
    I am a CC addict (preferably Maxis Match).
    ---A FEW THINGS TO KNOW---
    1) My favorite EP: Seasons
    2) My favorite SP: Laundry Day
    3) I love to build in TS4. That doesn't necessarily mean I am good. Still hard at work on my very own build save (Irrelevant)
    4) I love to discuss the sims 4 in its entirety. If you are questioning what packs you should buy, I am more than happy to give my insight.
    5) I'm always up for a good challenge, and I am more than happy to provide other simmers with challenges.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Of course I have a life outside the sims. My main passion is in singing and musicals. Drawing is definitely a side hobby of mine. If there is anything else you want to know, visit my profile and leave a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
  • HeyItsGarretHeyItsGarret Posts: 15 Member
    I can't edit the post because I don't have enough points, and my OCD is crying at the broken --- Hopefully I can fix it soon. :smiley:
    I promise I now how to structure posts. :lol:
  • EnglishSimmer90EnglishSimmer90 Posts: 53 Member
    Hello! My name is Garret (Obviously)! I have been playing the sims on and off since the Sims 2.
    3) I love to build in TS4. That doesn't necessarily mean I am good. Still hard at work on my very own build save (Irrelevant)
    4) I love to discuss the sims 4 in its entirety. If you are questioning what packs you should buy, I am more than happy to give my insight.
    5) I'm always up for a good challenge, and I am more than happy to provide other simmers with challenges.
    Of course I have a life outside the sims. My main passion is in singing and musicals. Drawing is definitely a side hobby of mine. If there is anything else you want to know, visit my profile and leave a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Welcome @HeyItsGarret :blush:
    Of course I have a life outside the sims. My main passion is in singing and musicals. Drawing is definitely a side hobby of mine. If there is anything else you want to know, visit my profile and leave a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Hello @HeyItsGarret :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Seasons is a great ep! It is nice seeing our sims experiencing the different weather conditions, and enjoying doing seasonal activities. The seasonal landscape of the worlds is very nice!
    It is very nice that you enjoy singing <3 It is great that we can sing however we are feeling, and it can cheer us, comfort, and gladden the hearts of those who are listening.
  • ZenewroxasZenewroxas Posts: 14 New Member
    Henlooo here !

I'm Zewroxas, you can find me pretty much everywhere under that username (or Newroxas / Thenewroxas) !
    I've been playing sims for ages now ... more than a decade T_T
    I recently started playing sims 4 again though, I love building stuff, I'm not the best but I enjoy it !
    My favorite place in sims is probably the small island in Windenburg, you can do so much cool stuff over there, and it was also the starting point of a challenge I loved to play.
    I'm also a mod-user i have more or less than 1000 mods, 21Gb in total, almost all of them being CAS items, or plants (I do love plants and I put them everywhere)
    I'm usually not a forum person and i discovered I have had an account here in the past, (under name Newroxas or Thenewroxas ...) but can't seem to find the password / email attached to it !

Have fun ! <3
    edited April 2019
    Zenewroxas wrote: »
    Henlooo here !

I'm Zewroxas, you can find me pretty much everywhere under that username (or Newroxas / Thenewroxas) !
    I've been playing sims for ages now ... more than a decade T_T
    I recently started playing sims 4 again though, I love building stuff, I'm not the best but I enjoy it !
    My favorite place in sims is probably the small island in Windenburg, you can do so much cool stuff over there, and it was also the starting point of a challenge I loved to play.
    I'm also a mod-user i have more or less than 1000 mods, 21Gb in total, almost all of them being CAS items, or plants (I do love plants and I put them everywhere)
    I'm usually not a forum person and i discovered I have had an account here in the past, (under name Newroxas or Thenewroxas ...) but can't seem to find the password / email attached to it !

Have fun ! <3

Hello @Zenewroxas :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have een simming for over 10 years.Youb would have have been enjoying spending many fun
    houtrs simming over the years! Building and furnishing homes and venues is a special part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game.
    Windenburg is a lovely scenic world!!

• jripliejriplie Posts: 31 Member
    > @jriplie said:
    > How long has everyone been playing sims? I have been here since the beginning.

Hey just joined I think in November, before that for about a month I was using my daughters game, and she got tired of me being on it. So.....I bought my own and here I am. :) love it and don't know that I can stop.

Didn't anyone warn you this is a lifetime commitment. Haha
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Good afternoon,

Im Gus, a brazilian microbiologist, 39 yo. My hobby is modding, made mods for almost 10 games now, being modding for sims 4 for 1 month, learning basic blender skills now, i can edit/merge/ meshes, create objects, still need more skill to do clolth, hats and shoes..

im trying to show my work here, but i still dont understand what do i have to do to be able to post my own posts.

Thank you all and nice to meet you all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top