Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• SimsfourlyfeSimsfourlyfe Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Rosemow, I'm a gurl 18, and got Sims because of Kelsey Impicche 100 baby challenge. Also my sim just got married and I'm really excited to have kids!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hi Rosemow, I'm a gurl 18, and got Sims because of Kelsey Impicche 100 baby challenge. Also my sim just got married and I'm really excited to have kids!

Hello @Simsfourlyfe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that seeing a simmer doing the 100 baby challenge has encouraged you to buy The Sims :)
    It is lovely that your Sims has just married <3 You will enjoy seeing their children and watching them grow up in your game :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi all

I'm Ellie and I've been playing Sims for longer than I can think. And Sims mobile for some time now. At least 2 years, maybe a tad more. I love it. It's my go to game. Though I do think it could be improved, such as getting rid of the Llama van. Hate it with a passion.

It's hard to try and do that and the special activities and so much is asking for you to have so many llamas, which frankly is annoying.

I also wish sims that are related acted like that and not just friends. In fact the daughter of one of my Sims had to introduce herself as an adult, even though she was their daughter and had been interacting with them. It's unrealistic and rediculous!

But Yeh....hi 🙋‍♀️
    Hi all

I'm Ellie and I've been playing Sims for longer than I can think. And Sims mobile for some time now. At least 2 years, maybe a tad more. I love it. It's my go to game. Though I do think it could be improved, such as getting rid of the Llama van. Hate it with a passion.

It's hard to try and do that and the special activities and so much is asking for you to have so many llamas, which frankly is annoying.

I also wish sims that are related acted like that and not just friends. In fact the daughter of one of my Sims had to introduce herself as an adult, even though she was their daughter and had been interacting with them. It's unrealistic and rediculous!

But Yeh....hi 🙋‍♀️

Hello @Ellie_McConnell70 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time. It is a great game to play to help us take a break from real life and all that our day and life has been holding.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims from your games.
  • EnglishSimmer90EnglishSimmer90 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi, My name is Adele. I've been a sims fan since the beginning! I don't even want to think about how much time has been spent playing lol. I'm hoping to start recording some videos for Youtube but mostly I just love playing the game. It's literally been my entire childhood/adult life! And I look forward to the future of the game! :D
    Hi, My name is Adele. I've been a sims fan since the beginning! I don't even want to think about how much time has been spent playing lol. I'm hoping to start recording some videos for Youtube but mostly I just love playing the game. It's literally been my entire childhood/adult life! And I look forward to the future of the game! :D

Hello @EnglishSimmer90 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 :) It is lovely and special that simming was a part of your life as you were growing up <3 You would have many treasured memroirs of fun times spent simming!
  • SimsfourlyfeSimsfourlyfe Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-17024544"][quote="Simsfourlyfe;c-17024528"]Hi Rosemow, I'm a gurl 18, and got Sims because of Kelsey Impicche 100 baby challenge. Also my sim just got married and I'm really excited to have kids![/quote]

It is great that seeing a simmer doing the 100 baby challenge has encouraged you to buy The Sims :)
    It is lovely that your Sims has just married <3 You will enjoy seeing their children and watching them grow up in your game :)
    Happy simming! :)[/quote]
    Thanks!
    rosemow wrote: »

Thanks!

You’re welcome :)
  • BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    Hi all, I'm a female in my mid 20's. I've played every PC version of the sims and adore them all but for different reasons. I am high functioning autistic and currently at university. I use the sims to escape when real life gets to be too much for me to deal with so I'm playing a lot now due to conflict with a friend.
    Hi all, I'm a female in my mid 20's. I've played every PC version of the sims and adore them all but for different reasons. I am high functioning autistic and currently at university. I use the sims to escape when real life gets to be too much for me to deal with so I'm playing a lot now due to conflict with a friend.

Hello @Bethanyelizabeth :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played each pc version of the Sims. Each version is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope that your uni studies continue to go well :)
    Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that our lives and days have been holding. It helps to ease stress, and is fun at the same time!
  • jripliejriplie Posts: 31 Member
    How long has everyone been playing sims? I have been here since the beginning.
    edited April 2019
    jriplie wrote: »

Hello @jriplie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game! Simming is fun!
  • jripliejriplie Posts: 31 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    jriplie wrote: »

Hello @jriplie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game! Simming is fun!

Oh yeah. I can remember my parents yelling at me for spending too much time simming.
  • MeridianthaMeridiantha Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi all!

My name is Meridiantha and I'm a simmer from the US. I've known about the sims for a long time, but I only started playing two years ago and now I'm getting really into it! This community is so creative and inspiring and I'm enjoying using the Sims as a platform to tell stories/bring stories to life. Thanks for having me here <3
    Hi all!

My name is Meridiantha and I'm a simmer from the US. I've known about the sims for a long time, but I only started playing two years ago and now I'm getting really into it! This community is so creative and inspiring and I'm enjoying using the Sims as a platform to tell stories/bring stories to life. Thanks for having me here <3

Hello @Meridiantha :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming two years ago and are enjoying playing it even more now. Sims story creating is a very nice special part of simming! It is very enjoyable creating background details for our sims then seeing how their lives develop in our games!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and find creative game play ideas to try out in your own game,
  • RainbowOceanBLUERainbowOceanBLUE Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I've been playing Sims from the beginning although I just got Sims 4 - I was very resistant to change. My little sister convinced me though! I find it hard to build houses on my Mac but I gussying I just need to get used to the new interface! Looking forward to learning!
    Hi! I've been playing Sims from the beginning although I just got Sims 4 - I was very resistant to change. My little sister convinced me though! I find it hard to build houses on my Mac but I gussying I just need to get used to the new interface! Looking forward to learning!

Hello @RainbowOceanBLUE :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and are playing Sims 4. It is very special that your sister is a simmer also <3 You would enjoy chatting about The Sims games and the sims households that you play :).
    This is a link to a thread with building tips that may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796520/building-tips-and-tutorials-ruthless-kk-build-guide-link-too#latest
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    Hello! I’m new to the forums, but have been playing sims since the original! I’ve always been the type to just sit back and read the forums, so this is me stepping out of my comfort zone. I remember running to the store to check out the newly released expansions and still have a ton of sims/sims2/ and sims 3 discs laying around. Now I just have to hit the download button lol :D
    Hello! I’m new to the forums, but have been playing sims since the original! I’ve always been the type to just sit back and read the forums, so this is me stepping out of my comfort zone. I remember running to the store to check out the newly released expansions and still have a ton of sims/sims2/ and sims 3 discs laying around. Now I just have to hit the download button lol :D

Hello @godfatheroz2 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the time <3 It is always fun and exciting exploring new packs when they are released!
  • shoosha_4realshoosha_4real Posts: 17 Member
    :D

<3 Hey y'all.....I'm sheRRy, aka #nachomama2day #shoosha in the game.

I guess I'm a newby, playing since November. So I want to get more followers and friends, if anyone wants, would be great. I love sharing houses I built or renovating the house or landscape for other creations. Every lot in all my packs are full ! Anyone else ?

My other hobbies: I am a photographer, (I worked in Digital Media Production for a large retail company in USA), Gardening, (I owned a landscape design and installation company with my ex-husband) and a consignment store for furniture and home decor. Now I enjoy restoring old furniture, photography, painting, and gardening (without getting paid) ~ along with playing Sims 4!~

I'm American, with Swedish heritage and living in Texas. I'm here almost every day, except when I'm off to the beach.

I hope to make some friends, follow me and I'll follow you back.

Have a great, happy Monday and y'all post some challenges. :)
    > @Meridiantha said:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > My name is Meridiantha and I'm a simmer from the US. I've known about the sims for a long time, but I only started playing two years ago and now I'm getting really into it! This community is so creative and inspiring and I'm enjoying using the Sims as a platform to tell stories/bring stories to life. Thanks for having me here <3

HI! I really enjoy the stories behind the sims and I started from day 1 doing that. Only playing a few months, but glad to see other newbies. :)
    > @godfatheroz2 said:
    > Hello! I’m new to the forums, but have been playing sims since the original! I’ve always been the type to just sit back and read the forums, so this is me stepping out of my comfort zone. I remember running to the store to check out the newly released expansions and still have a ton of sims/sims2/ and sims 3 discs laying around. Now I just have to hit the download button lol :D

Hey...howdy from Texas. I've been watching comments, and didn't get involved. Me too stepping out of the comfort zone.....welcome and hope to see your work on the game. :) #shoosha
    > @RainbowOceanBLUE said:
    > Hi! I've been playing Sims from the beginning although I just got Sims 4 - I was very resistant to change. My little sister convinced me though! I find it hard to build houses on my Mac but I gussying I just need to get used to the new interface! Looking forward to learning!

Hi there.....I only know how to build on my Mac and I'm not having any problems. In fact, my family complains because I have the digital download from Origin and can view full screen and love it. If you need help, contact me, I'll try to help you any way I can. Not that I'm an expert, but I'm on my MAC 24/7. :)
    > @jriplie said:
    > How long has everyone been playing sims? I have been here since the beginning.

Hey just joined I think in November, before that for about a month I was using my daughters game, and she got tired of me being on it. So.....I bought my own and here I am. :) love it and don't know that I can stop.
    > @EnglishSimmer90 said:
    > Hi, My name is Adele. I've been a sims fan since the beginning! I don't even want to think about how much time has been spent playing lol. I'm hoping to start recording some videos for Youtube but mostly I just love playing the game. It's literally been my entire childhood/adult life! And I look forward to the future of the game! :D

Awesome.....Hi Adele! I'm sheRRy and interesting, how do you plan to record videos on YouTube? let me know when you do, I'll follow you and watch. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top