Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @gameplay9098

Macha: What are you waiting for...? *Sounding impatient*

Hamlet: Wonderful? *Blushes a little* I don't know. I think I have room to improve...

Stella: Hey! *Beaming* It's great to see you out of your room. I've been so worried...

Skylar: *Sighs* I would have went crazy if I spent one more day stuck in there... but you didn't have to worry. I'm fine. Did you really think I'd let something like that pull me down? *Smiles*

Stella: No... of course not. *Laughs a little* But you know me. Always worrying...

Skylar: Well, you are your father's daughter.

Orion: Hey, I don't ALWAYS worry! *Looks at André* Right? You agree with me?

Alexander: That's great to know. *Starting to feel bad, knowing he can't be here forever... He doesn't even notice her move closer*

Celeste: Just messing around with you... *Kisses his cheek*

Jaci: Where....? I can't see it... *Takes his hand, squeezing it a little*

André: Ehm... How do i... Say that.... You do.

Mommy: *Frowns* I sense something wrong...

Macha: *Laughs a little* Of course you are... I thought I was getting another real kiss, though. *Pouty*

Hamlet: *Smiles up at her and returns the squeeze* I'm glad you can't. But... I can. *Sighs*

Orion: *Grins* I'm not worried right now. See? That proves you wrong.

Skylar: *Smirks* (Really?) *Groans a little, clearly faking it*

Orion: *Tenses up and looks at her* What's wrong!? Are you okay? *Removes his arm from around her and turns toward her, ready to offer comfort when...*

Skylar: *Holding back laughter, and it's really obvious*

Orion: *Pouts* You just did that to get attention...!

Skylar: *Fakes guilt* Oh, you caught me. You shouldn't have WORRIED and spoiled me so much...

Stella: *Giggles*

Orion: *Breaks a smile and laughs a little* No, I think I should have. It's good that you want more attention now. Because I love giving it to you. *Gives her that bright sunshine smile*

Skylar: *Melts* You're so sweet...

Stella: (Why is it so cute and yuck at the same time to watch your parents flirt?)

Alexander: Huh? No, nothing's wrong. I was just... thinking... *Tries a smile*

Celeste: Maybe you shouldn't have pulled away so quickly... *Playful grin*

Jaci: Well... Whatever it is, remember i'm with you, ok? *Kisses his cheek*

Lua: Ewww!

André: *Just watching*

Mommy: You can talk to me... *Moving even closer*

Macha: Maybe you should just kiss me again. *Returns the playful grin*

Hamlet: Okay. *Smiles, then glances at Lua* Hey, what's eww?

Orion: *Blushing, his smile turns shy* W-Well... you're even sweeter and--

Skylar: *Puts a hand on his cheek and kisses him*

Stella: *Now awkwardly watching, she just smiles at them and looks at André. Or more specifically, his lips as her mind wanders...*

Skylar: *Pulls away pretty quickly and smiles* You're the sweetest and that's final.

Orion: Okay. I won't argue with you... *Blushing, his shy smile widens a little and he snuggles up to her silently*

Skylar: (Is he really going to feel shy in front of them? Please. André's no stranger to kissing and Stella's seen us kiss a million times...) *Laughs a little and runs a hand through his hair* (But... he's so adorable when he's blushing.)

Alexander: W-Well, I... *Looks away* It's nothing, I promise. Okay? Don't worry...

Celeste: I can think about it...

Lua: Kissing!

André: *Notices Stella and smirks* You okay...?

Mommy: Well... If you promise. *Smiles*

Macha: Or you could just do it...!

Hamlet: Kissing isn't eww! I used to think that too, watching Onyx and Amelia kissing all the time. But then I got curious...

Stella: *Biting her lip* Yeah, just fine... *Forces herself to look away from his lips and smiles*

Skylar: *Pulls away from the cuddling, much to Orion's disappointment* My arms are getting tired... would you mind holding Orionis for a while?

Orion: *Lights up* Of course not! *Carefully takes him from Skylar* I'm glad he's asleep and not crying... *Laughs a little*

Stella: *Glances over at them, pretending she wasn't just fantasizing about André* I know, right? He screams so loud... no wonder you didn't get any sleep...

Skylar: I kind of learned to sleep through it... Or maybe I was just that exhausted. *Laughs a little*

Alexander: *Nods* Yeah. I promise. There's nothing to worry about.

Celeste: Why?

Lua: And then...?

André: *Discreetly places a hand over Stella's*

Mommy: *Nods* I'll show you your room.

Macha: Because I want another kiss. *Pouty*

Hamlet: And then I kissed your mom. And decided it wasn't ew. *Grins*

Stella: *Looks down at their hands and blushes, then smiles up at him*

Skylar: *Glances over at them and smiles, noticing their hands because she's a snooping mother, duh*

Orionis: *Wakes up and considers crying, but settles on giving his dad a big smile*

Orion: *Melts* You're smiling... Are you happy? *Beaming*

Orionis: *Babbles*

Skylar: *Decides to stop being nosy about Stellandre and looks over at Orion and Orionis*

Orionis: *Reaches up and grabs Orion's nose, grinning proudly*

Orion: *Laughs a little* You got my nose...

Skylar: *Melting* (Just when I think it isn't possible to love him more than I already do... We have a baby and he's so adorable with them and I prove myself wrong...)

Alexander: Alright. *Smiles* Thank you for all of this. I'm... *Sighs* ...really not worthy of being your king... but...

Celeste: But you've had enough!

Jaci: *Squeezes his hand*

Lua: I still think it's eww...

André: *Looks down. Orionis makes him think of Andreah*

Mommy: How come? *Frowns*

Macha: Who says there's such a thing as enough kisses? *Frowns*

Hamlet: Maybe someday you'll think differently, Lua. *Grins* You'll find a cute hamster and...

Stella: *Frowns and gives André's hand a squeeze, unsure of what to say* (He looks sad...)

Orion: *Looks up from Orionis and notices André too. He already knows what's wrong*(He needs cheering up. ...I can take advantage that he's not looking now and...) Hey, André... Orionis keeps looking at you. I think he wants you to hold him. *Smiles*

Skylar: *Gives Orion a knowing smile* ...Yes, he can't take his eyes off of you. He really likes you, you know?

Alexander: I don't know. I mean... do you really... want me as king? Forever?

Celeste; Me.

Jaci: *Frowns* No cute hamsters!

André; *Lights up* He does?

Mommy: *Nods*

Macha: I disagree... *Frowns* I can't ever get enough kisses from you. *Tries the puppy eyes*

Hamlet: What? Why not? There's nothing wrong with cute hamsters. I'm a cute hamster. Right?

Orion: Of course he does! *Stands up and walks over to André, carrying Orionis*

Orionis: *Looks at André and gives him a big gummy grin*

Orion: See, he does really like you. He's just begging you to hold him. I know that look. *Beaming* Can you say no to that face?

Stella: *Gives Orionis a playful frown* Hey, you don't even smile at ME like that!

Alexander: *Looks down, feeling bad* I... I can't be here all the time, though...

Celeste: Maybe if you can convince me to give you another kiss...

Jaci: You are, but..... What if she meets a bad cute hamster?

André: *Beaming* He's so precious...

Mommy: *Frowns* What do you mean?

Macha: And how can I convince you? *Intensifies puppy eyes*

Hamlet: Then I'll bite his fingers off. *Creepy grin*

Orion: *Gently hands Orionis to André* He is... *Sits on the other side of him*

Orionis: *Look at this adorable little smile he's giving him*

Alexander: I have a home... far away from here. And a family. And friends. I love being here, too, but... *Looks away* I can't just leave them forever...

Celeste: stop with the puppy eyes. I dislike dogs.

Jaci: But the damage will already be done... *She speaks like she's been there before*

Mommy: *Blinks back her tears* (Don't cry...) O-ok.... *Looks away* I-I thought you came here to stay with me.... But it's fine... Maybe you should go back to them now. I bet they're worried...

Macha: Well... pretend they're kitten eyes?

Hamlet: *Sighs* I know. *Looks down* But I'll never let that happen to Lua.

Alexander: I... no, I don't want to go back now... *Reluctantly reaches out and takes her hand* You must understand that I care about my family, right? But it doesn't mean I don't care about you too. I'd love to be here more often...
    @gameplay9098

Hamlet: Wonderful? *Blushes a little* I don't know. I think I have room to improve...

Stella: Hey! *Beaming* It's great to see you out of your room. I've been so worried...

Skylar: *Sighs* I would have went crazy if I spent one more day stuck in there... but you didn't have to worry. I'm fine. Did you really think I'd let something like that pull me down? *Smiles*

Stella: No... of course not. *Laughs a little* But you know me. Always worrying...

Alexander: That's great to know. *Starting to feel bad, knowing he can't be here forever... He doesn't even notice her move closer*

Macha: *Laughs a little* Of course you are... I thought I was getting another real kiss, though. *Pouty*

Hamlet: *Smiles up at her and returns the squeeze* I'm glad you can't. But... I can. *Sighs*

Orion: *Tenses up and looks at her* What's wrong!? Are you okay? *Removes his arm from around her and turns toward her, ready to offer comfort when...*

Skylar: *Fakes guilt* Oh, you caught me. You shouldn't have WORRIED and spoiled me so much...

Orion: *Breaks a smile and laughs a little* No, I think I should have. It's good that you want more attention now. Because I love giving it to you. *Gives her that bright sunshine smile*

Stella: (Why is it so cute and yuck at the same time to watch your parents flirt?)

Stella: *Now awkwardly watching, she just smiles at them and looks at André. Or more specifically, his lips as her mind wanders...*

Skylar: *Pulls away pretty quickly and smiles* You're the sweetest and that's final.

Orion: Okay. I won't argue with you... *Blushing, his shy smile widens a little and he snuggles up to her silently*

Skylar: (Is he really going to feel shy in front of them? Please. André's no stranger to kissing and Stella's seen us kiss a million times...) *Laughs a little and runs a hand through his hair* (But... he's so adorable when he's blushing.)

Alexander: W-Well, I... *Looks away* It's nothing, I promise. Okay? Don't worry...

Hamlet: Kissing isn't eww! I used to think that too, watching Onyx and Amelia kissing all the time. But then I got curious...

Stella: *Biting her lip* Yeah, just fine... *Forces herself to look away from his lips and smiles*

Skylar: *Pulls away from the cuddling, much to Orion's disappointment* My arms are getting tired... would you mind holding Orionis for a while?

Orion: *Lights up* Of course not! *Carefully takes him from Skylar* I'm glad he's asleep and not crying... *Laughs a little*

Stella: *Glances over at them, pretending she wasn't just fantasizing about André* I know, right? He screams so loud... no wonder you didn't get any sleep...

Skylar: I kind of learned to sleep through it... Or maybe I was just that exhausted. *Laughs a little*

Skylar: *Glances over at them and smiles, noticing their hands because she's a snooping mother, duh*

Orionis: *Wakes up and considers crying, but settles on giving his dad a big smile*

Skylar: *Decides to stop being nosy about Stellandre and looks over at Orion and Orionis*

Skylar: *Melting* (Just when I think it isn't possible to love him more than I already do... We have a baby and he's so adorable with them and I prove myself wrong...)

Alexander: Alright. *Smiles* Thank you for all of this. I'm... *Sighs* ...really not worthy of being your king... but...

Hamlet: Maybe someday you'll think differently, Lua. *Grins* You'll find a cute hamster and...

Stella: *Frowns and gives André's hand a squeeze, unsure of what to say* (He looks sad...)

Orion: *Looks up from Orionis and notices André too. He already knows what's wrong*(He needs cheering up. ...I can take advantage that he's not looking now and...) Hey, André... Orionis keeps looking at you. I think he wants you to hold him. *Smiles*

Skylar: *Gives Orion a knowing smile* ...Yes, he can't take his eyes off of you. He really likes you, you know?

Celeste; Me.

Macha: I disagree... *Frowns* I can't ever get enough kisses from you. *Tries the puppy eyes*

Hamlet: What? Why not? There's nothing wrong with cute hamsters. I'm a cute hamster. Right?

Orion: See, he does really like you. He's just begging you to hold him. I know that look. *Beaming* Can you say no to that face?

Stella: *Gives Orionis a playful frown* Hey, you don't even smile at ME like that!

Alexander: *Looks down, feeling bad* I... I can't be here all the time, though...

Alexander: I have a home... far away from here. And a family. And friends. I love being here, too, but... *Looks away* I can't just leave them forever...

André: *Takes Orionis* Who's a happy baby? Whoo? *Cooing*

Orionis: *Babbles at him and reaches up for him with wide eyes, hoping to grab onto something*

Orion: Careful. He likes to pull hair... *Cringes a little*

Celeste: Ew, babies.

Jaci: *Sighs* B-but how?

Mommy: But how do i know you're not going to leave me forever? Like King Daddy did? *Finally letting herself cry*

André: Offers his finger to Orionis*

Macha: You don't like babies? Fine. Cat eyes, then.

Hamlet: I... *Sighs* I don't know. But no one's ever going to hurt our daughter...

Alexander: Don't cry... *Tries to smile* Did I leave forever last time? No... I'm not leaving forever. As long as Freddy can bring me here, I'll be back.

Orionis: *Grabs onto his finger and looks at it with a curious expression* (What's that for?) *Decides it should go in his mouth*

Orion: Hey, you're not supposed to eat André's finger!

Celeste: ... Ok. *Pulls him into a kiss*

Jaci: ... Or I'll make sure they regret it.

Mommy: *Sighs* ... Right. Im sorry for acting so selfish...

André: Yeah! Why don't you eat my thumb instead?

Macha: *Smiles into the kiss and pulls her closer*

Hamlet: We both will. *Grins*

Alexander: Hey... it isn't selfish. You've been hurt before. You were just afraid I'd leave and never come back, too... but... I'm more than happy to keep the title of king. I just can't be here ALL the time. *Smiles a little*

Orionis: *Lets go of André's finger, and looks as if he's considering the thumb as his next victim*

Orion: André's thumb isn't food, either. *Shakes his head* Is the problem that you're hungry?

Orionis: *Pouty face*

Skylar: *Mumbles* He's always hungry... *Laughs a little*

Celeste: *Pulls away after a while* I need to go... Do something... Why am i feeling so sick?

Lua: ... Are you done being scary?

Julia: Ok... I will stop being sad.

André: Are you hungry? *Smiles at Orionis*

Macha: Okay... *Frowns* (Is she okay?)

Hamlet: Scary? You think I'm being scary? That's the first time I've heard that! Thanks!

Alexander: *Sighs* I'm sorry I have to leave. But don't be sad when I do, okay?

Orionis: *Babbles at Andre*

Skylar: Here... *Stands up and takes Orionis from him* I'll go see if he wants to be fed. *Walks out of the living room*

Orion: *Somehow it worries him for Skylar to be out of his sight* (I've gotten used to being with her constantly since he's been born. And worrying about her constantly. But she's fine now... it's really silly to worry about her just walking to another room, isn't it?)

Celeste: *Heading to the bathroom*

Lua: Hey, why don't we go play something?

Julia: *Nods* I will try my best.
    MCD: *Comes back with Alexander's crown*

André: Orion... Can i talk to you about something?

Glacier: *Bumps into Celeste* Hey! Watch where you're going.

Hamlet: Okay! What do you want to play? *Grins*

Alexander: *Turns to MCD and smiles* I can't wait to be King again.

Orion: Hm? *Snaps out of his worrying and looks up at him* Yeah, of course. What is it?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Jaci: But the damage will already be done... *She speaks like she's been there before*

Mommy: *Blinks back her tears* (Don't cry...) O-ok.... *Looks away* I-I thought you came here to stay with me.... But it's fine... Maybe you should go back to them now. I bet they're worried...

Alexander: I... no, I don't want to go back now... *Reluctantly reaches out and takes her hand* You must understand that I care about my family, right? But it doesn't mean I don't care about you too. I'd love to be here more often...
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Orionis: *Babbles at him and reaches up for him with wide eyes, hoping to grab onto something*

Mommy: But how do i know you're not going to leave me forever? Like King Daddy did? *Finally letting herself cry*

Hamlet: I... *Sighs* I don't know. But no one's ever going to hurt our daughter...

Alexander: Don't cry... *Tries to smile* Did I leave forever last time? No... I'm not leaving forever. As long as Freddy can bring me here, I'll be back.

Orionis: *Grabs onto his finger and looks at it with a curious expression* (What's that for?) *Decides it should go in his mouth*

Alexander: Hey... it isn't selfish. You've been hurt before. You were just afraid I'd leave and never come back, too... but... I'm more than happy to keep the title of king. I just can't be here ALL the time. *Smiles a little*

Orionis: *Lets go of André's finger, and looks as if he's considering the thumb as his next victim*

Orion: André's thumb isn't food, either. *Shakes his head* Is the problem that you're hungry?

Celeste: *Pulls away after a while* I need to go... Do something... Why am i feeling so sick?

Hamlet: Scary? You think I'm being scary? That's the first time I've heard that! Thanks!

Skylar: Here... *Stands up and takes Orionis from him* I'll go see if he wants to be fed. *Walks out of the living room*

Orion: *Somehow it worries him for Skylar to be out of his sight* (I've gotten used to being with her constantly since he's been born. And worrying about her constantly. But she's fine now... it's really silly to worry about her just walking to another room, isn't it?)

Orion: Hm? *Snaps out of his worrying and looks up at him* Yeah, of course. What is it?

Celeste: How about you watch where you're going? *Narrows her eyes*

Lua: Could you read for me?

Julia: *Lights up* I'lll get everything ready!

André: I was thinking... Uh... Since i'm not evil anymore...
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

@gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Glacier: *Frowns* I needed to see you, anyway. I have something to tell you.

Hamlet: Oh, sure! *Smiles* Let's go up to the study!

Alexander: *Grins* Okay!

Orion: Yeah...? *Smiles*
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

@gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Celeste: Yeah? Better be important!

Lua: I'll get there first! *RUns off to the study*

Jaci: *Starts running after her* No! I will!

André: I don't want to carry the surname "Reaper" anymore... *Frowns*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

@gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Glacier: Oh, trust me, it is. *Grins* I've found a way to break Macha's curse.

Hamlet: Hey, no fair! You got a head start! *Runs after them*

Orion: Really? *Seems a bit surprised* (It's part of who he is, though, right? ...No, it's part of who he WAS...) So... you want to change it to something else?
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

@gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Orion: Really? *Seems a bit surprised* (It's part of who he is, though, right? ...No, it's part of who he WAS...) So... you want to change it to something else?

Celeste: *Smiles a little* You did?

Lua: *Running like her life depends on it*
    Jaci: *Already getting tired*

André: Yeah... But i'm not sure of what i should change it to...
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

@gameplay9098

Celeste; Me.

Celeste: *Smiles a little* You did?

Lua: *Running like her life depends on it*
    Jaci: *Already getting tired*

André: Yeah... But i'm not sure of what i should change it to...

Glacier: Yes. If I'm right, I can fix this mess and you won't have to deal with him anymore...

Hamlet: *Catching up to Lua* You're gonna lose!

Orion: Hmm... *Suddenly grins* You know what? I think I have a great idea.

Stella: (Uh oh, dad has an idea)

Skylar: *Comes back into the room with Orionis* (Why is he grinning like that what did I miss)
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Celeste: How would you do that?

Lua: *Transforms into her hamster form and keeps on running*
    Jaci: (Ok i lost this)

André: *Smiles* You do?
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: Magic, of course. It will only take moment. What do you say?

Macha: (I hope Celeste is okay...)

Hamlet: *Transforms too and keeps running, the study door is coming into view* (Faster!) *Speeds up*

Orion: So, I'm thinking... *Can't hold back a bright smile* ...that you should become part of my family. What do you say to being a Star? *Beaming*

Stella: That's a great idea! *Lights up*

Skylar: I agree! *Grins and sits back down beside of Orion* He should get used to being part of our family before he and Stella get m--

Stella: Mom! *Blushes*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Hamlet: *Transforms too and keeps running, the study door is coming into view* (Faster!) *Speeds up*

Orion: So, I'm thinking... *Can't hold back a bright smile* ...that you should become part of my family. What do you say to being a Star? *Beaming*

Skylar: I agree! *Grins and sits back down beside of Orion* He should get used to being part of our family before he and Stella get m--

Celeste: That sounds great! *Pauses* What are you getting out of it...? *Raises an eyebrow*

Lua: *Getting a little behind*
    Jaci: *Has given up*

André: Y-you'd let me do that? *Lights up*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Celeste: That sounds great! *Pauses* What are you getting out of it...? *Raises an eyebrow*

Glacier: Nothing. I just thought I should so something nice for you, since that jerk clearly didn't...

Hamlet: *Suddenly slows down when he notices Lua is behind*

Orion: Let you? *Smiles wider* I'd love for you to! You're basically family already, anyway, right?
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: Nothing. I just thought I should so something nice for you, since that plum clearly didn't...

Orion: Let you? *Smiles wider* I'd love for you to! You're basically family already, anyway, right?

Celeste: Why should i trust you...?

Lua: *Gets ahead of him*

André: Yes! *Beaming*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: Nothing. I just thought I should so something nice for you, since that plum clearly didn't...

Glacier: Because you don't have a choice if you want the curse to be broken.

Hamlet: (I can't help but let her win...)

Orion: Then it's official! I think André Star sounds way better, anyway. *Beaming too*

Stella: Now you have to meet all of my siblings! *Grins* And nieces, and nephews, and great nieces and nephews...

Skylar: *Smiling* (There's no way I could say no to this. They look so happy...)
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Orion: Then it's official! I think André Star sounds way better, anyway. *Beaming too*

Stella: Now you have to meet all of my siblings! *Grins* And nieces, and nephews, and great nieces and nephews...

Skylar: *Smiling* (There's no way I could say no to this. They look so happy...)

Celeste: *Sighs* Fine. But you better not get me in trouble...

Lua: *Gets to the door and transforms back into human, breathless* Ha...! I.... Won....!

André: Of course! *He's never been this happy look at our bby*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Lua: *Gets to the door and transforms back into human, breathless* Ha...! I.... Won....!

Glacier: I won't. So, do you want to do this now?

Hamlet: *Transforms* You're really fast...!

Orion: *Goes over to André and sits on the other side of him, pulling him into a hug* I'm so happy!

Stella: *Joins the hug* Me too!

Skylar: *Piles herself into it somehow* So am I.

Orionis: *Grins, aww he's happy about it too*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Orion: *Goes over to André and sits on the other side of him, pulling him into a hug* I'm so happy!

Celeste: *Nods* Please...

Jaci: *Finally catching up* Who won?

André: *Returns the hug* Seems like even Orionis is happy! *SMiles*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: Alright... *Holds his hand out toward her about to do some magic stuff when...*

Macha: *Approaches* Celeste?

Hamlet: Lua won! You should have seen how fast she ran.

Orion: Of course he is!

Orionis: *Babbles in agreement*

Stella: I wonder what he's saying...?

Orion: That he loves André. *Grins*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: Alright... *Holds his hand out toward her about to do some magic stuff when...*

Celeste: Hey, Macha! *Smiles a little*

Jaci: *Smiles* I bet she was really fast!
    Lua: I was!

André: *Smiles at Orionis* André loves you too...!
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Macha: What's going on? *Glares at Glacier* (I don't trust him...)

Glacier: Oh, I'm certain you'll be pleased to hear that I'm removing your curse.

Macha: ...W-What?

Hamlet: Way faster than me! *Grins*

Orionis: *Beams at him*

Stella: Orionis isn't the only person who loves André... *Smiles, blushing a little*

Orion: You're right! We love him too. *Look at how happy he is*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: Oh, I'm certain you'll be pleased to hear that I'm removing your curse.

Stella: Orionis isn't the only person who loves André... *Smiles, blushing a little*

Celeste: *Smiles* He going to remove the curse! So we're no longer... You know, magically attached.

Lua: He almost won! But i didn't let him!
    Jaci: *Smiles at Hamlet*

André: (I don't think i've felt so happy since i found out Kesia was pregnant...)
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Celeste: *Smiles* He going to remove the curse! So we're no longer... You know, magically attached.

André: (I don't think i've felt so happy since i found out Kesia was pregnant...)

Macha: Oh... *Looks down* Right. That's great...! *Tries to smile*

Glacier: You're welcome. *Some magic forms around his hand and he places it on Celeste's shoulder*

Macha: *Blinks back tears* (I should have known she would get rid of me if she had the chance...)

Hamlet: *Smiles at Jaci* So... let's get to reading!

Stella: *Rests her head on André's shoulder and smiles up at him* I've never seen you look this happy...
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: You're welcome. *Some magic forms around his hand and he places it on Celeste's shoulder*

Macha: *Blinks back tears* (I should have known she would get rid of me if she had the chance...)

Stella: *Rests her head on André's shoulder and smiles up at him* I've never seen you look this happy...

Celeste: *Closes her eyes, jus' taking in the magic and chill*

Lua: *Stands up*
    Jaci: What are we reading?

André: *Smiles and kisses her cheek*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Glacier: *Pulls his hand away* There. That should do it...

Hamlet: We could always read Hamlet... *You always want to read that good lord*

Stella: *Smiles wider, feeling her heart flutter*

Skylar: *Smiles* You're both so cute...

Stella: *Her smile fades and she blushes again* Mom...!

Orion: I agree! *Grins*

Stella: *Embarrassed*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Celeste: Thank you, Glacier. *Smiles at Macha*

Lua: You always want to read that! *Laughs a little*

André: *Blushes too*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

Celeste: Thank you, Glacier. *Smiles at Macha*

Lua: You always want to read that! *Laughs a little*

André: *Blushes too*

Macha: *Looks away* We should... make sure it worked, right? Can we go far apart without getting pulled back?

Glacier: *Smirks when Celeste isn't looking*

Skylar: What? I'm just saying...

Stella: Then stop saying! Would you want me to say you and dad are cute? *Pouts*

Skylar: But we are. Your dad is extra cute. *Grins*

Orion: *Now he's blushing*
    37oYgl3.png