Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pineapple on pizza?

hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member

pineapple on pizza? 104 votes

ye
53%
icmnfrshJadeleinelisamwittSimpkinCororonArkanealanmichael1JoAnne65bobbyjo727JennyggSimplyJenGabbyGirlJkatka_kynclovapuddleduck1littlemissgogoannaliese39texxx78luxsylvanDeKayMarch306 56 votes
nu
46%
AbellaKellaherdreamerz13loubyloulouzagboorulesKaeChan2089Qnshr5TrowiciaDevilariahboredbeauty111SimsChica2013DevilNDisguisepkinitasimsmintycupcaketnb494godzilla166jennayoung452Karababy52Kelvinjooxisgameplay9098 48 votes

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    ye
    Haters can groan all they like - just means more pizza for me. Yum!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    ye
    Not all the time, but sometimes it's a nice change and hits the spot, so to speak. 😋
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    ye
    I love pineapple on pizza. Hawaiian is my favorite type.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    nu
    I kinda dislike when my sisters ordered a pizza with a pineapple on it, but i just ate it anyway
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    nu
    absolutely not
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    ye
    Oddly, that is the only time I will ever eat pineapple. I don't like it otherwise.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    nu
    This is the only occasion when I will not eat pineapple. Anything but as pizza toppings. The juice even gets to the crust.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    nu
    My son's normal pizza is either cheese or either hamburger and pineapple or chicken and pineapple. My personal conviction is that fruit belongs in desserts and snack trays, not on pizza or on meat. However my favorite things on pizza (spinach, tomato, artichoke hearts, balsamic vinegar etc.) most would say belong in salads and side dishes hahaha.

One thing being the daughter of a pizza place owner taught me was that people like their 'za in all sorts of weird ways. It was invented as a way to use up leftovers so even back then they reflected each family's personal style lol :)
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    ye
    Yes! Even better is when you have ham and pineapple as a white pizza. Artichoke hearts are really good, too. I've never tried balsamic vinegar. That sounds really interesting, @AbellaKellaher.

There's also a burger place by me that will do a burger with barbecue sauce, pineapple, and sliced onion. It's my favorite.

Pineapple is just flexible that way. :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited April 2019
    ye
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    This is the only occasion when I will not eat pineapple. Anything but as pizza toppings. The juice even gets to the crust.

I read that and laughed, because it's the exact opposite of what I said.
    @katrinasforest I'll have to try it as a white pizza sometime. Sounds good.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    nu
    I love both of the foods seperately, but the concept of them being together is just a no from me. Pineapple is too sweet and pizza is too savoury. I also feel like the textures really don't go well. Maybe I'll try to like it in the future.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    ye
    Yes, yes, yes, yes. I like the sweetness of it. Makes the pizza doesn't taste so boring and just savory.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    nu
    Ew. I'm a cheese pizza kind of gal.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RagnvaldRagnvald Posts: 45 Member
    ye
    Love pizza with pineapple, but also respect that others might not like it. I don't like mushroom on pizza (or on/in anything for that matter) but if it's there I can just remove it.
    "When i became a man i put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" - C.S. Lewis
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    nu
    Yes! Even better is when you have ham and pineapple as a white pizza. Artichoke hearts are really good, too. I've never tried balsamic vinegar. That sounds really interesting, @AbellaKellaher.

Oh you simply must! It's SO good with the right combo. There's a semi-famous pizza place near us that sells a pizza that has garlic butter sauce, mushroom, green pepper, red onion, ricotta, artichoke & roasted red pepper. I think I saw on their FB page or somewhere someone suggest to drizzle balsamic vinegar on it and I have refused to eat it without ever since. SO good! I usually order it sans mushrooms though but it's still good with. I just find the concept of mushrooms weird lol.
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    ye
    I like pineapple sometimes, but really only on Hawaiian pizza.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    nu
    Nope nope most definitely not. Warm mushy pineapple is repulsive.

I'm not much into pineapple anyway though. I don't like it's texture anyway. I like the flavour so in juices or smoothies fine otherwise no. The texture and flavour are both so wrong on a pizza though.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    nu
    I used to like pineapple on pizza, but I stopped doing it, and now I absolutely hate pineapple as a pizza topping.
    Proud simmer
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    nu
    Nope. No. Just No. No thanks.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    nu
    Well, I've never wanted to burn down a thread before, but there's a first time for everything, I guess.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    ye
    Well, I've never wanted to burn down a thread before, but there's a first time for everything, I guess.

Why are you people who dislike pineapple on pizza so dramatic? 🙄
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    nu
    DeKay wrote: »

Poison is serious Dekay :angry:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    ye
    DeKay wrote: »

Poison is serious Dekay :angry:

Like you've never had pineapples before.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    ye
    I love it.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    ye
    I had pineapple pizza a couple weeks ago but I don't eat it often.