Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Make them think they're going to an all-you-can-eat buffet but actually signing them up for a season of survivor, I like this idea.

Yeah, though guitars are not very comfortable objects to cuddle with to be really honest. They're also cold on the outside :joy:

There's one problem though: how do you keep them from dropping out immediately after they realise they've been tricked. :/ Alas.

Nah, plus guitars are rather hard. Not very comfy indeed. :/
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    My partner won't play, He's not very competitive and isn't a fan of reality shows. :'(

Though I bet my Great Aunt Margie would, That would be funny. :D

What if we all managed to convince a relative or parter or friend (someone?) to compete in a season of a BB-like show? Imagine how interesting it could be...

Guess I'll convince a school friend if we ever manage to produce that. :) Still single here as well. Single like a Pringle.
    Banner.png
    Hey Everyone, over the next two weeks I may be a bit more off to messages more then usual as I have recently been approved a lease and will be moving out from my parents house soon. I still want to be in the games I am playing just want to keep everyone informed. I'll try my best to continuously check the forum during this time.

Also #TeamKayle (for ZP)
    #GoLucasAndEthan (for Jetset)
    and #TheIslandHype (The Island)
    and finally #JusticeForPorsha (for Abnormality)

Woo, congrats on getting to move out and get your own place. :) I hope you settle yourself in soon. :)
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    My partner won't play, He's not very competitive and isn't a fan of reality shows. :'(

What if we all managed to convince a relative or parter or friend (someone?) to compete in a season of a BB-like show? Imagine how interesting it could be...

Guess I'll convince a school friend if we ever manage to produce that. :) Still single here as well. Single like a Pringle.

But Pringles are so perfectly shaped that they concave into each other :o

Lol but same. Can my dog play?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Ooo, what's your dog's breed?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

But Pringles are so perfectly shaped that they concave into each other :o

Your dog can certainly try, Turner. :)

Ooo, what's your dog's breed?

She's a bit of a mutt. All the smart breeds, tho ;p
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Mutts are on average smarter and healthier than pure breeds.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    We don't even have a dog. Just a cat. Though I doubt a cat would do well in a BB house. First: cats have less neurons in their brain than dogs do which makes them less intelligent, and cats are much more solitary animals, while BB is a social game.
    Banner.png
    We don't even have a dog. Just a cat. Though I doubt a cat would do well in a BB house. First: cats have less neurons in their brain than dogs do which makes them less intelligent, and cats are much more solitary animals, while BB is a social game.

Well...we've seen what the house has done to ZP the cat, and ZP isn't even competing...

Well...we've seen what the house has done to ZP the cat, and ZP isn't even competing...

Yeah... Poor ZP has forgotten how to walk properly. :c
    Banner.png

Mutts are on average smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

That's why I love 'em!

I like how your avatar is a literal chocolate puppy cub lol
    Guys!

There's this mod here, which allows you to play Sims 3 in third person (à la Sims 2 for consoles) and I submitted a Dutch translation and it got added!

modthesims.info/download.php?t=625595

I'm so super excited! 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
    Banner.png
    The first section of Week 4 of Two Houses is out now, folks! Enjoy!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    What should the couple name for Grape and Ben be? Gren? Bepe?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    What should the couple name for Grape and Ben be? Gren? Bepe?

Hehe, both suggestions are great! :) I think I like Gren better, though.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ben and Grape are so cute together, I am so happy that their crushes on each other are now officially confirmed <3

And Rebecca won the challenge, this is a really good week for my two babies :love:

Well, except that Grape is nominated by Leroy, I don't want Grape to switch houses yet, the relationship between him and Ben just started to blossom, and now they are close to being ripped appart :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Time for some predictions:
    As much as I like Diane, I think it will be an unaminous vote against her. Ben will obviously vote for Grape to stay, given that a relationship is blossoming between these boys. Mysti and Devra both have been good friends with Grape, so I don't see them voting against him either.

Skye against Marsha, I think it will hit Marsha. Tybalt and Adrian are safely voting out Marsha judging on the previous episode and this episode. I also think KT! will vote in favor of Skye. The only Wildcard I see is Carlito as he barely had chances to get to know both girls.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited April 2019
    Guy, I have stumbled upon the currently running season of the Belgian Mole with subs:

https://mega.nz/#F!vHJTkaLZ!hYFGmkwmQIFvhU8LDQDF_g!LKAlFaxJ

Episode 1 to 4 are all subbed. 5 will likely be added soon too.

@Alleenmens @HayloHusky @icmnfrsh @Shadami @Smarties100 @Turner
    Banner.png
    ALSO.

I'm struggling a bit with the current Jetset Challenge. Is there anyone who has not competed in the current season who'd like to help me out a bit?

@Turner @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @Shadami @twiddle3
    Banner.png
    Is this the season with the priest? I already downloaded the whole season using the link you gave before, but I haven't gotten around to watching it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Is this the season with the priest? I already downloaded the whole season using the link you gave before, but I haven't gotten around to watching it

Nope :P That was the season prior to this one :3
    ALSO.

I'm struggling a bit with the current Jetset Challenge. Is there anyone who has not competed in the current season who'd like to help me out a bit?

@Turner @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @Shadami @twiddle3

I probably could, what do you need help with? Drawing the paths for the contestants?
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Oh.

I should get started on the previous season

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Oh.

I should get started on the previous season

It's a pretty great season :3 They all are though XD

I wish I hadn't spoiled them though :(