Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    afai1261 wrote: »
    ahhhh he doesn't even have a name yet but already I cannot deal...
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

Anyone have any name suggestions for him?

@afai1261 He is a cutie! How about Vander?

He looks like an Aidan to me, just because I liked the vamp on Being Human North American version but I liked the vamp on the British series, too. lol

@Cinebar what? They have an American version of Being Human? XD

Yes, but it's not very good.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

He looks like an Aidan to me, just because I liked the vamp on Being Human North American version but I liked the vamp on the British series, too. lol

But Aiden's still hot? :joy:
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

But Aiden's still hot? :joy:

You can count on it! :D
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    8yorwHH.png
    z0eLumi.png
    MkINW5v.png
    jVJKfMZ.png
    EkQsUEg.png
    zqNDzIm.png
    SKIWTRH.png

Yes, I saw that series before I knew there was an actual British (first) series. Lol, I saw someone say it's not very good, I found them both to fit the country and cultures they were supposed to be representing, so to me, they are both good.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian and anyone else who follows/reads my SimLit,
    New chapter posted! Short yet pivotal.
    Acceptance
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I recently created Azreal Seth. He is the first vampire born and Cain's son. In my backstories, Cain is the king of Vampires the last of the Alantians and the first vampire.

Azreal is an ancient vampire and thousands of years old. He is very sweet, gentle and kind. He loves mortals and their ways and genuinely tries to fit in with them. He is often teased by some of the other vampires because they see mortals as food and nothing else. He would rather eat plasma fruit and drink plasma packs than feed off a mortal even as a child he was that way. He finds feeding off them distasteful even if they are willing. He is very intelligent and acts as a diplomat for vampire kind. Though he loves mortals he also has a strong sense of loyalty to his people. With a home in Forgotten Hollow, he has become friends with some of their residents. He is always a civilized gentleman first and hates fighting but if pushed will fight to defend himself and those he cares about.

For hundreds of years, he has been in love with Victoria VanHelsing. When she was a hunter for the VanHelsing Clan of Vampire Hunters she loved her from afar. Hoping one day to meet her and teach her not all vampires, need to be killed and win her heart. Another vampire beat him to it and was murdered by her clan of vampire hunters. She would eventually work for his dad and he never really had the guts until recently to tell her how he felt. He is trying to court her but she has other suitors trying to win her over.

Azreal was born with manifested vampire powers and traits ageing slower than his human counterparts. He appears as a young adult and is a day-walker. His strengths include immunity to the sun and superhuman strength. His weaknesses include his inability to feed off of mortals if necessary.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Hahah, I play too much. Here I am again with my rather long posts.

q3i15Y1.png
    So, Bat's not in the greatest mood.
    nTTHIfY.png
    BAT: Did you... just paint the sliding door in this hallway?
    MORTEN: Yeah!
    BAT: It sucks.

kSffWQ6.png
    MORT: Wh-- you don't need to be so mean!
    BAT: Anyone could come up with that plum. So boring.
    MORT: Hey, when was the last time you drank? What time of day is it?
    BAT: Why does it matter?
    MORT: You're not yourself when--

djqLmTI.png
    BAT: NOPE, not taking advice from the loser baby who can't even drink from living mortals!!!
    MORT: Excuse me?
    BAT: You heard me. Plasma fruits are disgusting. They smell and taste bad and have the worst texture I could ever possibly imagine!

glYvv5V.png
    MORT: My plasma fruits are perfectly fine. Biting through skin is what's disgusting, dude.
    BAT: Fruit is gross, though. Can you imagine eating actual plants? Ewww.
    MORT: Actually, yes.

TLBF21v.png
    8Ps7jXB.png
    cu4rpuh.png
    MORT: Delicious.
    BAT: Get some real blood sometime, dingus.
    MORT: Nope.

q7o3fkc.png
    a7BROJ5.png

Later that day, Morten got invited to mom's house. They're still rather angry, too, for some reason.
    WAiJXTG.png
    Not because Bat insulted their feeding habits, nah, they're kind of used to that, and also knows Bat's opinion on the blood thing is super invalid and doesn't mean plum. But insulting their art??

Wow.

No.

> MORTEN: Reason with yourself in the mirror.
    FbbiUIz.png
    MORT: Like, he didn't,,, he's not,, uh. Um.

D2MRmKD.png
    MORT: This would've been so much less pointless if I could actually see myself!

> MORTEN: Visit your old room.
    wamWE4I.png
    MORT: Jeez, I remember when I first found Bat here.
    MORT: When we first moved in.. he was just some random bat hanging about.
    MORT: Why did I talk to it. Why did I talk to HIM???

njqf3PB.png
    MORT: I was such a fool.

xskhFyI.png
    MORT: I always was. This is nothing new!!
    MORT: But unlike that monster under the bed, this "bat" would actually talk back to me. I thought he was just a magical talking familiar or something. We made friends!! Vampires didn't even cross my mind, like, at all.

xpQjLUC.png
    MORT: Then he uh...

6ucUQMg.png
    MORT: Then he showed me his true self.

66YeHD5.png
    MORT: Man, I looked so different back then too... I'm so glad at least the phone cameras can still see me.
    MORT: There's always that silver lining, I guess. Besides the whole.. undead thing, I actually look like my true self now??
    MORT: Like. I can definitely live with this. This is fine! I actually got that minor transition I wished for and kind of assumed would never happen. The one that people kept denying me access to, since I was, and am, too much of a weird enby to be considered a valid candidate for any sort of transition, apparently.
    MORT: Honestly, why do they even gatekeep that stuff. I knew what I wanted. My rather accidental turning just proved it.
    MORT: Besides the whole gender thing, I also have, like.. actual friends now. Rune and Einarr are actually GOOD PEOPLE. I guess Bat can be too, but that extremely depends on his mood.

uHWlxaP.png
    MORT: Hm.
    MORT: I miss grandpa...
    MORT: Where is mom, anyway?

j6kCJc0.png
    Morten: hey, where are you? i've been at home for like 30 mins now and i've seen no sign of you here yet :/
    Mom: Ah, sorry, something came up! We can take this another day, if that's okay? Love you. :blush:
    Morten: ohhh ok
    Morten: i've just. been talkin to myself the whole time here while i was waiting for you hahah
    Mom: Aw, gosh. You're free to leave whenever. Or you could stay for tonight! I would make you some food, but you don't really eat anything anymore, so that's a bit of a bummer. I'm still really sorry about that vampire thing. :(
    Morten: no!!!! i'm the one who should be sorry!!!!!!!
    Morten: it's not like i actually wanted to drink your blood either that one time aaaaahhhhh
    Mom: Yeah, you just found yourself on my neck all of a sudden. It's fine; I'm still here. Not dead yet! Haha
    Morten: im so glad ur actually still there for me ahh
    Morten: but yea i think i'll be heading home to the others instead,,
    Morten: good night <3
    Mom: Good night, do not stay up too late! <3
    Morten: mom........

w0G4HPj.png
    Anyway, I finally got the bowling pack.

csXpnPd.png
    PkWmQ9r.png
    MORT: I wonder if he's ever done this before.
    RUNE: Duh, of course he has. Bowling is way older than you'd think.
    MORT: Oh?
    RUNE: I mean, how primitive is the concept anyway? Just knock down a couple of pins with a ball. Not much technology required there, hey.
    MORT: True.

QXzGoOq.png
    9bzQvXC.png
    EINARR: I.. think I tossed that ball a little too hard.
    MORT: oh my god did it actually crash through the roof
    RUNE: Bat, can you get it back for us? Fly up to it and all?
    BAT: Haha, no.
    EINARR: No, I'll deal with it.

And the game continues on...

LKBORwv.png
    cNvqFFk.png
    PAExb5k.png
    MORT: Wow, I sure am a pathetic failure at bowling!!!

Elt7qcE.png
    BAT: I'm gonna wreck this.

tyCW44p.png
    BAT: Strike.
    EINARR: It's your turn, Rune!
    RUNE: Ugh, do I have to...
    MORT: Aw, what's wrong? You've been rather sad the past few days.
    RUNE: It's just... my brother... he died. He's gone...
    MORT: D:
    EINARR: Oh, dear.. I'm really sorry to hear that.
    RUNE: :(

FQ9WZia.png
    BJØRN-SIGURD: Are those people over there.. vampires?

3hhtUNj.png
    MORTEN: Good game, guys. Kind of a shame Rune didn't want to join us, though.
    EINARR: It's fine. We can always come back here later when he's in a better mood.
    BAT: We're going home, right?
    EINARR: Yes.

5hLVSp6.png
    BJØRN-SIGURD: Vampire!!
    MARIA-ELISE: Bjørn. That's your actual nephew. Don't be rude about my child.
    BJØRN: But your "child" is one of them.
    MARIA: Yes. What's the big deal?
    BJØRN: D:

e2Xuvbx.png
    EINARR: You know, since Rune is feeling down about family loss, wouldn't it be a nice idea to at least have his cousin come visit here as a surprise? It appears he's still alive.
    MORTEN: We don't even have his phone number. How are we--
    EINARR: I snooped in his room and found some notes with the home addresses of his closest friends.
    MORT: You did what??
    EINARR: It's not a big deal. My plan is that I'm gonna pay the cousin a visit; convince him to come over to our house, and maybe be there for Rune in these rough times... And you should come with me.
    MORT: Wait, why?
    EINARR: You're.. a little less threatening than I am. You know? My eyes are literally glowing red, humans usually don't tend to like that stuff. You know how many monsters they've been portraying with glowing red eyes. It's an unfortunate stereotype.
    MORT: Oh right, true...
    EINARR: Also, it's rather difficult for me to use any powers during daytime. I can't put on my human disguise, which would hide all of... this. And I'd like to do this before Rune gets home. How he ended up with a daytime job in the first place is honestly beyond me...
    MORT: That's because this job market is almost entirely aimed at day people. :/
    EINARR: Right, true. Anyway, would you like to join me?
    MORT: Sure.

8JQNhv5.png
    enPHYkp.png
    AMELIA: So you're one of Rune's friends, right? Azul has told me a lot about his vampire cousin over the years.
    EINARR: Correct. Thank you for the trust.
    AMELIA: So where's Rune?
    EINARR: At work - We'd like to ask you two about a favor. Don't worry, it's not about blood at all.
    AMELIA: Thank goodness.

jg4LsbJ.png
    AZUL: So wait-- you want us to come visit you and cheer up Rune?
    MORT: Yup.
    AZUL: That sounds sweet! When are we--

I8IBiZY.png
    AZUL: Actually, I don't.. feel so good.

ZnL9FMD.png
    8bcPiRS.png
    MORT: He didn't need to die already??? He's only getting close to like.. 60....
    GRIM REAPER: SI̡LEN̕C͞E, ͜VAM̸P͝I͡RÈ.̴
    GRIM REAPER: SI͏MS. ̨D͘O̧ ͞NOT͞ L̵I͡V͏E F̛ÒR T͞HAT L̕O̷NG͞.̡ ̀
    MORT: Couldn't you please bring him back...
    GRIM REAPER: N̛O.̶

VB0zaiV.png
    GRIM REAPER: (ma͜n,̕ ̨i ̴ha͢t̵e ̶th͏is͠ j̸o͜b.́.͜.)͞

nxzY2Cp.png
    0dUJoKw.png
    EINARR: You know, I thought humans were supposed to live longer during this recent time period.
    GRIM REAPER: IN̨C͝O͞RRE̛CT.
    EINARR: Why?
    GRIM REAPER: Y͟OU̶ A͠R͡Ę ͏S̛IMS̷. I͞F̕ ̶Y̷O͠U͠ ͢ḐES̢I̧RE LONG̶ER ̴MORT̶A̧L̢ ͢LI̵V͡E̴S͟, C̶HA͜N̡G̢E͢ ̴IT ͘IN͘ THE S̷ET̢TIŃG͝S.
    EINARR: I... what?
    GRIM REAPER: ̵B͠U͜T̶ OF ̶C̴OUR̕SE,̨ ͜L̨ÌFE͜SP̵AN̕ ̧SHO͝U̵L͢D̢ ǸOT MA͠TTER ͜T͘O Y̨O͝U,̛ ỲO͏U̵ N͝AŞTY IM̀MORTAL͏.
    EINARR: :neutral:

iy6zMmL.png
    GRIM: ̷WE ̛H͜A̴VE ҉BE̸EN̨ AWAI͘TING͘ ̷YO͡U̴R A̛R̕RI͘VAL̴ ̀T͢O ́T̕HE RE̛A̢L͟M O̷F͢ ҉T͏HE DEAD̀ ͜FOR ̵A̸ LONG͢ T͟I͏ME,̢ EINĄRR A̧U̡Ð͡VI̴N͏S̴SO͟N. ́
    EINARR: Well, I'm not going there.
    GRIM: I̴T͢ IS ̀TO͡O̡ ͘BA͡D WE CAN͡NOT ͡PL̕A̶Y ̸WITH̢ TH̢E MOR͞T͟AL͘I̛T͘Y͝ ÓF PĘOPLE. AL͢L͟ ͢WE̵ ͘C̨A̕N͡ ́DO̷ ̷IS C͝O̶ĻL̷ÈÇT̕ ̡TH̢E̢ ̶SO͏ULS ́O͟F TH̴E ONE̢S A͡LR͏E̴A̧DY DE̵A̸D͡. ̡
    GRIM: ̨B҉U͘T͢ ̀P͝E̛ƠPLE͢ LIKE ͏YOU ̕DÓ NOT́ ŚE͡E͘M͟ T̵O ͢HAVE͏ ҉A S̸OUL̴ TO ̧CO̡L͘L͢EĆT̶ ̢I̛N ̨THE ̧F͘IR͢ST P̕L͞ACE͘.
    EINARR: Or, perhaps, we do have them, but we're just not letting go of our souls since we are immortal.

frJRR53.png
    MORT: I don't like the idea of not having a soul...
    EINARR: Don't worry about it, Morten.
    MORT: I mean, it doesn't even make sense?? We're still the people we've always been, right? Isn't that like, the definition of a soul?
    EINARR: Exactly... we still have souls. We still have a sense of personhood. In fact, it may possibly be stronger than ever. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and by that logic, our souls shine very brightly. At least, that would be my theory. It could easily be wrong.
    MORT: Huh.

y9TJbBw.png
    EINARR: You know what creature actually lacks a soul?
    MORT: Zombies?
    EINARR: Zombies. A truly zombiefied person is merely a husk of their former self. They have no real thoughts, no access to their memories, all that is left is a shuffling, dead, rotting body that is somehow still alive, but in the most dead way possible. Talking to one will get you nowhere. All they do is nibble on other people and creating more zombies.
    MORT: Okay, that last bit sounds familiar though.
    EINARR: We don't nibble, we bite. And we choose who to convert. That is a significant difference, child.
    MORT: Right, yeah.

Wh1UyNy.png
    GRIM REAPER: ̹̖̲̥͉̥͇͐ͩ̋ͩ̈́͐F̭̊̎ͦͦ͋͊Ạ̬̘̫̉̈͆ͤ̊ͩ̚R̙̞̦͉̜̮ͧ̀ͯͩ̚Ë̖̜͕́͛͐̂͆̆̚W͙ͥ̒ͬͤ͘E͈̩͍̬͔̳̖͒ͧͬ̿ͥ̚͠L̠̥͊̓̈ͅL̙̯̺͓͖ͩͫ̒̌ͬ̅ͯ͠.̵̞̼͕̿́͑͌
    EINARR: ...
    MORT: ...

Q5o5VT6.png
    EINARR: Well! Maybe it is time for us to leave as well. You have our deepest condolences, Amelia.
    AMELIA: Oh, it's no problem... I have a feeling I will be joining my husband soon anyway.

4W3t8JC.png
    jQ7gEsT.png
    IvV4v70.png
    MORT: Huh. Strange tree.

KEhRshN.png
    MORT: This sun is super inconvenient.
    MORT: Guess I better head home.. ugh. There's just something about this tree that needs further investigating. Maybe later.

Once again, I have a massive backlog, oops. Still, I feel like I gotta cut this off somewhere. Sorry. I'll come back with more later, haha.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    @Magdaleena I seriously love Mort so much. 😩 And Einarr but Mort is #aestheticgoals at times.

Poor darlin’ dealing with being turned again against their will and having to process all that. And not nice Death!

Sidenote: what hair is Mort wearing in these? I love it!
    @RobinGreenthumb Ahh, thank you!!!! :D
    Gosh, yeah... Morten's amazing. My child, my son... who absolutely shares a part of my aesthetic, not gonna lie xD
    (dear lord i've put together so many outfits for them, they look great in a lot of stuff....)

I still find it weird to think they started out as a random sim I got a little carried away with when testing some of my own CC. Almost two years ago now? ahhhhh,,

And I actually made the hair myself!
    Honestly, I figured out how to work with Blender kinda recently (well, november), just for the sake of creating some of my characters' incredibly specific hairs that I never saw anyone else making. Totally worth it.

I actually made a newer version of it recently! This one has actual space for the ears. And a better texture, I guess?
    xGkesyW.png

Actually, Rune's hair is a personal edit too. I've actually uploaded that one.
    Ktt56YQ.png
    cWVHazu.png

I may get around to uploading Mort's hair too, one of these days. April 12th, maybe? That would be their anniversary, anyway.
    Just gotta fix some minor mesh issues that I spotted first. Then it'll be good to go; it already has all the maxis colors and everything :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @Magdaleena Ahh, this was so good... i freaking love the death scene, is that wrong? lol ..well, I loved all of it though. you know that. :3 And Bat's face when bowling... priceless. <3

Also I think I have a crush on Einarr now. :love:
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2019
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    q3i15Y1.png
    So, Bat's not in the greatest mood.

this is such an accurate representation of my mood during the past few days (my poor boyfriend got the brunt of my irrational anger when he did nothing wrong)

Anyway, I don't have anything to share except these (Passionate Romance mod by Sacrificial)
    k3gGEqF.png
    XDONIkY.png
    P4HSTNx.jpg
    6zdBpPO.png

And I discovered Isaiah looked so good with this hair and steely grey eyes that I decided to make both
    vVufYxT.jpg

Isaiah and Vander Rotas
    ec5gJ7w.png
    X0ORjyJ.png

And here's Jules
    IBI5aie.png
    eCFiFFu.png
    MW6ZAmz.png

Rj91c7w.png
    unnfvZl.png
    Kfw02u2.png
    bvqZ6qP.png
    MyOnshf.png
    6vIbPvq.png

And to finish off with a sneaky little edit I did that is now residing as my signature
    wXZmwRr.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    @RobinGreenthumb Ahh, thank you!!!! :D
    Gosh, yeah... Morten's amazing. My child, my son... who absolutely shares a part of my aesthetic, not gonna lie xD
    (dear lord i've put together so many outfits for them, they look great in a lot of stuff....)

I still find it weird to think they started out as a random sim I got a little carried away with when testing some of my own CC. Almost two years ago now? ahhhhh,,

And I actually made the hair myself!
    Honestly, I figured out how to work with Blender kinda recently (well, november), just for the sake of creating some of my characters' incredibly specific hairs that I never saw anyone else making. Totally worth it.

I actually made a newer version of it recently! This one has actual space for the ears. And a better texture, I guess?
    xGkesyW.png

Actually, Rune's hair is a personal edit too. I've actually uploaded that one.

I may get around to uploading Mort's hair too, one of these days. April 12th, maybe? That would be their anniversary, anyway.
    Just gotta fix some minor mesh issues that I spotted first. Then it'll be good to go; it already has all the maxis colors and everything :D

Ooooh, that's awesome! Just went ahead and followed you on tumblr on my old Sims 2 CC blog (right now it's the only tumblr I use XD), and snagged a couple of other things. (Can never have enough teeth variety tbh.) I've always meant to tackle blender but I always forget, and haven't started trying to tackle sims 4 cc yet... buuut this is getting me thinking.

And I love when that happens with designing sims. I still need to try and re-do my favorite sim I lost in a computer transfer who started like that!

And if you do it April 12th that would be GREAT as my B-Day is the 13th, so early present for me. XD

@afai1261 HOW is Isiah and Vander so handsome? It's downright not fair.

I've been obsessed with my Strangerville game recently, so I haven't gotten much done in my Vampire save except creating Moar Slayers and Vamps (and a household with a vamp, a dragon, a deer godling, and a Oni. Yeah. I got creative.). But! The last of Caleb's children in my legacy game aged up to teen. She was a surprise pregnancy (Caleb and Vanessa, who married my heir Lestat, were pregnant at the same time -_-) due to autonomy settings, but considering Gussy died it caused me to tear up as she out of all the kids most looks like him.

Here is Carmilla Glitter,
    PEABitC.png
    yB4XspG.png
    Caleb and his youngest daughter enjoying the stars and talking... *sniffles*

Which reminds me, I haven't shared the older siblings yet!

D4MI42b.png
    Dracmorda, the eldest and buffest.

nabPED6.png
    Swanthula, the second oldest.

Wq0o0WT.png
    Lestat, the second youngest and current legacy head with their wife. Oh, and the only human born out of the 4. He looks the most like Caleb out of all of them, but has Gussy's eye shape and lips.

And finally...
    Kl39zPs.png
    RIP you beautiful, glittering Drag Queen. (I am kinda VERY EMOTIONAL about this as Gussy was the first sim I've had die of old age in Sims 4, and the first Legacy founder in sims 4 that has a legacy that has gotten this far). This was his and Caleb's wedding selfie. T_T
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian and anyone else who reads/follows my SimLit.
    A "what if?" one-shot, spin-off story I wrote. It is independent of the main story and you do not have to read it to follow the main story. (But I'd appreciate it if you did read it) Thanks for reading. Enjoy.
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
    @Magdaleena I went and downloaded some of your CC and...

look at my perfect little cinnamon roll ahhh
    spKuKjR.png
    Nd1gfDH.png
    @afai1261 Oooh, he looks great in that!! :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    I thought Morgan deserved a bit of a makeover and a turn in the spotlight again so...
    pYDUe6I.png
    2wThBNi.png
    oNunWFj.png
    svSplrx.png
    7ao9DjZ.png
    CVET7T1.png

i love him so much
    4Ogvunb.png

no matter how much I post Mordred, Jules, Isaiah etc, Morgan will always be my favourite <3
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    edited December 2020
    Part 23 of TCLC is now available. <3

[link removed by EA_Leeloo]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    I have a question.. if my non vamp sim and a vamp sim have babies, will the child be vamp?
    2ynjgg8.png
    Corenren wrote: »
    I have a question.. if my non vamp sim and a vamp sim have babies, will the child be vamp?

No, it is not guaranteed. A chance for a baby to be a vampire has the same genetic statistic as in any other physical attribute carried over between parents. If you want to guarantee a vampire baby, have the couple try for baby in a lot with the Dark Ley Line lot trait.
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member

No, it is not guaranteed. A chance for a baby to be a vampire has the same genetic statistic as in any other physical attribute carried over between parents. If you want to guarantee a vampire baby, have the couple try for baby in a lot with the Dark Ley Line lot trait.

@paradiseplanet I do not want vampire children. My sim took a romantic interest in Lilith Vatore and wants to marry her, however, I am doing a legacy and do not want vamp heirs.. I suppose I could just make babies until i get a regular sim and have that be the heir.. Idk.. Thanks for your help!
    2ynjgg8.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hey all, I haven't been in this thread in a while and wanted to share my made-over Vatores!
    Caleb
    CBw2DzC.png
    JayjuHl.png
    I also gave him a dark form
    Qo2bWTJ.png
    Lilith
    GJNjRe1.png
    rBQ9TK5.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

@paradiseplanet I do not want vampire children. My sim took a romantic interest in Lilith Vatore and wants to marry her, however, I am doing a legacy and do not want vamp heirs.. I suppose I could just make babies until i get a regular sim and have that be the heir.. Idk.. Thanks for your help!

That’s pretty much what I did for my legacy when my legacy Founder ONLY rolled romantic wants for Caleb Vatore.

Hilariously only 1 kid turned out vampy so that made my decision easy. It’s a 50/50 chance though.

You could also just brew up some vamp cures and give it to whoever you want of the kids as well.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Hey all, I haven't been in this thread in a while and wanted to share my made-over Vatores!
    Caleb
    CBw2DzC.png
    JayjuHl.png
    I also gave him a dark form
    Qo2bWTJ.png
    Lilith
    GJNjRe1.png
    rBQ9TK5.png

Love that fashionable hair!
    If you thought Vlad looked creepy before...

tKP8FVn.png
    i went CC shopping and, uh, Callum... :flushed:
    IgYt7Na.png
    S1kyZbe.png
    eKBA7n6.png
    okay I need to download some guitar poses and do a photoshoot with him because he is looking mighty fine...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top