Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Island - A Sims 3 Reality Show - Trial 1 on Page 5!

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Does this mean cast reveal soon? :O My excitement is peaking!

Yes, Cast reveal will be sometime this evening. ;)

tenor.gif
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Tick tock
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Aye, I know, give me a minute or two, I've had to keep stopping and starting because of The Mole. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Aww... We know... ;)
  • Options
    @Alleenmens @M13Vulpecula @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @WinteryGarnet @Smarties100

:star:The wait is over, Deadline has been reached and like a boat out of water, these castaways have been beached... :star:

Chapter 0 ~ Meet the Castaways: https://theislandsims3.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-island-chapter-0-meet-castaways.html

Let me know what you think down below if you so wish, I hope you are all happy with the Castaways I've picked as I am very happy with the cast that I chose, I think they compliment eachother quite nicely. ;)

Just to clarify, Tomas & Sofia are twins and will work pretty much like how Ali & Ava worked on Haylo's Mini Mole, The reason for this is because after reading Ryenn's sims bios they were heavily dependant on eachother and between us we decided it would make much more sense for them to be a pair than for them to be alone, This also solves the gender balance issue of the cast.

I hope you guys are okay with this decision. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TIME TO SEE THE REVEAL!!!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ooooh... Dante the bear... :o
  • Options
    Oi... Looks like we got some pretty interesting bunch here. :o

We got: poetic person, misplaced twins, a lifeguard lady, a mayor, Ben's sister, science guy and a mystery lady.

Pretty interesting to see them literally teleported to the island. :) Lovely how they are all like 'whoa, since when am I on a beach' while they were busy doing other important stuff. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh, I'm liking this cast really much :) I am happy you chose Janine, its about time that another Schiffer slays the game :) TJ would have been great as well, but I think Janine was the right choice since she is a totally new contestant :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2019
    Naveen here to represent the oldies! Hehe XD surrounded by all the young peeps.

I feel like my other sim would have been too similar to our lifeguard pal
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Miss Tereya is very pleased with your compliment on her youthful looks. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lots of young people here...and Naveen. :joy:

Good luck, everyone!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Screenshot-50.jpg

Hilarious how Miss is looking the other way instead of looking at the new challenger. XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-50.jpg

Hilarious how Miss is looking the other way instead of looking at the new challenger. XD

I figured she was more of a loner and wasn't that interested in her fellow castaways, she's the sort of person that prefers her own company. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-50.jpg

I figured she was more of a loner and wasn't that interested in her fellow castaways, she's the sort of person that prefers her own company. ;)

That's kinda true, hahaha. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

I feel like my other sim would have been too similar to our lifeguard pal

Good Ol' Naveen will slay your favs! :D

I thought the group needed someone of authority to keep them in line and Naveen is just that person, I loved both of the sims you submitted but yeah, she was very similar to Lea in a few ways.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Oh, I'm liking this cast really much :) I am happy you chose Janine, its about time that another Schiffer slays the game :) TJ would have been great as well, but I think Janine was the right choice since she is a totally new contestant :)

Yeah, I was torn between the two but in the end, I felt like Janine would mix better with the others in the group. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

Yeah, I was torn between the two but in the end, I felt like Janine would mix better with the others in the group. ;)

I just realised, Janine is playing against the kids of Wil and Maya, who played on Ben's first show. Small world. :joy: Or did Chase's time machine work somehow and did he pull the twins forward?
    Banner.png
  • Options

I just realised, Janine is playing against the kids of Wil and Maya, who played on Ben's first show. Small world. :joy: Or did Chase's time machine work somehow and did he pull the twins forward?

Plot twist! :o

You know, Something along those lines did actually cross my mind when I was choosing the cast...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

Suspension of disbelief lol
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Oh woah I actually didn’t expect Elijah to be the sim picked but it’s gonna be super fun to see his story play out! Poor Dante at the very end :cry:
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    Mmm.. I got a feeling Dante is evil... :o
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Mmm.. I got a feeling Dante is evil... :o

HOW DARE YOU ASSUME THAT!

his just a cute cuddly misunderstood teddy
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    Misunderstood my foot. That one is just trouble, mark my words.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I can read this now! I've been out all day : P
    -Oooh now I get the time machine remark lol
    -My twins <3
    -Aww I like Elijah
    -Ayyy! I love them all. Such vibrant personalities!