Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anime charcters on the sims 3.

Comments

• HARRYwasHEREHARRYwasHERE Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited December 2009
    Woah! The recommendations you get are skyrocketing! By tomorrow, you'll probably have reached your goal or maybe the next day after tomorrow. Congrats, Harry! =)

Yeah I just realized I gained almost 40 in the last few hours! Awesome :D

• Ampey2006Ampey2006 Posts: 481 Member
    edited December 2009
    I like anime, but I never downloaded too much anime stuff for the Sims 2. I don't think I want my Sims looking like anime characters.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited December 2009
    To each their own I guess ^_^

Just re-made my Envy sim :)

ENVY.png
  • CrimsonSakuraCrimsonSakura Posts: 46 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Ooo I just stumbled upon this topic after my sudden urge to find Akatsuki stuff. For some reason, today i just had a strong urge for an Akatsuki crew running around my town :( sadly, i found nothing i liked but the pattern of red clouds. So to try and channel my sudden want, I started creating a modern house with akatsuki patterns. I call it, Modern Akatsuki :D

I made Death Note characters a bit back but i think Light-kun turned...er ... out interesting?(I really need to retry light, he isn't pretty at all :( and i love Light)

LIGHT
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/641/814/002/00/screenshot_original.jpg

L
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/627/814/002/00/screenshot_original.jpg

MISA
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/635/814/002/00/screenshot_original.jpg

LIGHT ON A PINK PONY
    http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/554/785/002/00/screenshot_original.jpg

I have Near too... but i think i kinda killed him :D
    I haven't been able to create any thing else anime due to the lack of custom content around the web at the moment. If i could make custom content, I'd go on an Anime frenzy for all of us Anime lovers out there. But i don't have photoshop or another program that read's .dds files, so that dream is crushed. I tried making a Hidan but failed because i dont have the coat or the correct hair that i like. The slicked back hair that i used was alright, but it was bothering me. I SECOND THE IDEA OF AN ANIME EP!!

======================
    Edit
    Sorry about breaking the thread >> I didn't realize it because I was editing a video for my teacher at the same time. Oops :? I dont have any time current at the moment to figure out how to adjust picture sizes, so i'll just leave the urls
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited December 2009
    Those sims look great but uh... please could you resize the pictures? It's broken the thread ^_^;

:oops:
  • RakimeRakime Posts: 10
    edited December 2009
    Wow, must of these anime sims are awesome!

I do suck at making sims, so I prefer re-texturing the clothes XD
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited December 2009
    LMAO!! I LOVE Light on a pink pony! :lol: I literally lol'ed I scared my dog (who was on my lap at the time) and he freaked out q:
    edited December 2009
    LMAO!! I LOVE Light on a pink pony! :lol: I literally lol'ed I scared my dog (who was on my lap at the time) and he freaked out q:

Lol, my friend almost died from laughing when he saw that. He was like "Light's going to rule the world with the power of his pink pony! :twisted: "
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Lol, my friend almost died from laughing when he saw that. He was like "Light's going to rule the world with the power of his pink pony! :twisted: "

Careful, Light might blind us with the pinkness of his pink pony 8)
  • Desert_WolfDesert_Wolf Posts: 2
    edited December 2009
    well, I have made two characters from the series 'SHUFFLE!' myself and looking on getting more done like one of my own personal characters that would be a suna ANBU from Naruto.

but one thing I've found difficult for another one of my characters is getting the diagonal scar on the face to where its above one eye and ends below the other eye. I know Final Fantasy fans would love that. and of course, been trying to find some mechanical limbs. got a jedi who supposed to have an artificial arm ;p
    edited December 2009

Careful, Light might blind us with the pinkness of his pink pony 8)

Ahhh it burrrrrrns, the pink is too bright
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited December 2009
    Omg! CrimsonSakura, you like Vampire Knight too? Yay! You are my friend. xD
    Look @ my signature. Well, it is cut-off if you use Firefox, so, here it is:

3197470a798b00_full-1.gif

@ Darkslayer - Where did you get the hairs for the two sims you made for me?
    edited December 2009
    Lol, Vampire knight inspired me to actually work on drawing anime :D
    Naruto got me into anime in the first place. It kinda of sounds weird, but that's what happened.
    Btw, I love your sig. it looks really awesome. When i first saw it was like yay another VK Lover <3:)
  • sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I love anime (hints the avatar) :-) ! They would look a bit creepy in sims 3, though...
    edited December 2009
    I love anime (hints the avatar) :-) ! They would look a bit creepy in sims 3, though...

have you seen myfirstsimsgame's sims, she makes great anime sims! I gave it a go nut it's not very good
    edited December 2009
    Like people have said previously, the basic thing is for me is to get the clothes, the hair, and just the basic out look of a character. I wouldn't go full blast with the giant eyes on them unless you want to scare everyone in your my town. Cosplay is a good example:
    cosplay094oa2.jpg
    image31.png
    D.Gray-Man+OST+2.jpg
    Kakuzu_and_Hidan_by_Skylian.jpg
    hidan-handsome.jpgkakuzu.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HatakeSageHatakeSage Posts: 884 Member
    edited December 2009
    I made KAKASHI from Naruto here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1675388
    It is not good, but I like it :) .
  • myfirstsimsgamemyfirstsimsgame Posts: 2,479 New Member
    edited December 2009

have you seen myfirstsimsgame's sims, she makes great anime sims! I gave it a go nut it's not very good
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
    I don't actually watch anime that much now but I like drawing it since I was very young.
    edited December 2009
    Like people have said previously, the basic thing is for me is to get the clothes, the hair, and just the basic out look of a character. I wouldn't go full blast with the giant eyes on them unless you want to scare everyone in your my town. Cosplay is a good example:
    cosplay094oa2.jpg
    image31.png
    D.Gray-Man+OST+2.jpg
    Hidan_Cosplay_by_Strenuous.jpg
    hidan-handsome.jpg

I tried to do that style of sim with the sims 2

face.jpg

face.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited December 2009
    I adore anime and would love to make the chars from my favorites and see how their lives turn out, but it's just way too hard with the lack of CC that looks anything like what they have and because of the realistic graphics of TS3.

I did, however, make some Ai no Kusabi characters. They don't look much like the people, though, also because of what I mentioned before.

I don't think they'll dedicate an expansion to us anime lovers though...too many haters would complain. :(
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited December 2009
    Darkslayer wrote:
    Screenshot-4-11.jpg

I used a mask for the eyes because the default eyes I have use two colours, so when I made his eyes grey they went golden/yellow closer to the iris ^_^;

Dude! that is so incredibly awesome!

I'm in love with your sim! (I'm not a fan of Vampire Knight and I don't really think he looks much like Zero but he still looks anime-like and adorable!) :wink:
    edited December 2009
    Uy, Vampire Knight, that would be a cool outfit, I watched the anime and I loved it, haven't read the manga, though :roll:
  • iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited December 2009
    You know, I'm pretty sure you can achieve an anime character with the slider hack... ?
    edited December 2009
    Rakime wrote:
    Uy, Vampire Knight, that would be a cool outfit, I watched the anime and I loved it, haven't read the manga, though :roll:

I started vampire knight out with the manga, and i loved it :) I don't think i could pick one over the other though. Both were really great. I suggest reading the manga when you get a chance :)
    edited December 2009
    I started vampire knight out with the manga, and i loved it :) I don't think i could pick one over the other though. Both were really great. I suggest reading the manga when you get a chance :)

Is is finished? I haven't read it because it wasn't (at that time) I really hate to wait for the next chapter XD