Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Edit Replies or Post etc.

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It's the same problem from the last time they corrected these forums.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting your updates here. While I don't have any updates for you yet about this issue, I wanted to say we haven't forgotten and I'm checking any information you share in this discussion.
    @Evalen @nickibitsward I've merged your threads here because you are describing the same issues we are talking about here. What device and browser are you using? (For example: desktop computer and Internet Explorer, or iPad and Safari browser)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    I have the same problem with my desktop if I use Internet Explorer, ie can't get into notifications, can't like, etc comments and can't edit my posts, but on Chrome everything works fine
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    @Evalen @nickibitsward I've merged your threads here because you are describing the same issues we are talking about here. What device and browser are you using? (For example: desktop computer and Internet Explorer, or iPad and Safari browser)

This is only happening on my PC. I use Internet Explorer on it. My ipad with Firefox is fine.

• xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    still won't allow me to like comments
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
    still won't allow me to like comments

Yes, I'm going to have to start typing Liked on posts. I hate posters won't be able to get any likes from me, It's like being locked out of stuff like a new member or something.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited April 2019

This is only happening on my PC. I use Internet Explorer on it. My ipad with Firefox is fine.

I am using IE but it works with Microsoft Edge, I have a Asus Rog laptop.
    wow I just edited. It is working now. Don't know what happen still on IE
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I gave up on IE when Microsoft seemed to block it rather in Windows 10, to start people going over to Edge. I've used Edge for the last several months. I've now got the very latest (April) update last night (April 4th 2019) and found it is easy to use IE again so Microsoft seems to have accepted that people still like it.

It did ask me if I wanted to use Smartscreen to check sites so it might be that which blocks certain actions here? Still ok after I ticked though.
    edited April 2019
    Hey there,

Things should be back to normal now, give it a try and let us know if it's working again for you :)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Ok on a Windows 10 laptop here in the UK and using IE11 again to try it out. :)
    Thank You @EA_Mai, I appreciate it. Seems o.k. again. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Thank you @EA_Mai this all works fine now. The only thing that doesn't still work with IE is the web Gallery, when I click a link it always takes me to a plain green screen?
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yes, it does work now. Thank you @EA_Mai !

I do have the same issue with Gallery as @masajo does, but I'm happy that I can use these forums on Internet Explorer.
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    Hey there,

Things should be back to normal now, give it a try and let us know if it's working again for you :)

It seemed to be fixed yesterday. Thanks.

Thanks for confirming! Closing this thread then :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top