Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Island - A Sims 3 Reality Show - Trial 1 on Page 5!

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Mmmm... With 6 players you can then use both of the sims... B)

Hmm, it could work as a last-minute resolution. More players would be preferable though.. Maybe the timing of the show could've been better. :/

Well, I thought the timing was good considering a few people said they wanted more shows. :D

When would you start? If it’s closer to May I’ll play. I’m ridiculously busy through the end of April. (I would need help making sims in sims 3 again, though XD )

Well, I don't think I'll be starting as late as May, It'll probably be the start/mid-April by the looks of things, I was going to start sooner but I'm thinking of keeping sign-ups open a tad bit longer just to give people enough time.

If you do decide to play I can always make your sims for you, Just fill out the App and send me some pics of your sims in 4 and I'll try and re-create them in 3.

That goes for anyone really, If you don't have 3 I can help out by making your sims, Alternatively, you can ask someone else to make them for you if you'd prefer, it's up to you. :)

Mid-April. I'll say yes then :D You want more players, and by the middle of April I'll only have 1 major time commitment left so I think it should be fine. It'll be fun.

That's great to hear! :blush:

There's no rush for the apps to be in just yet, I know people are busy.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

Hmm, it could work as a last-minute resolution. More players would be preferable though.. Maybe the timing of the show could've been better. :/

Well, I thought the timing was good considering a few people said they wanted more shows. :D

When would you start? If it’s closer to May I’ll play. I’m ridiculously busy through the end of April. (I would need help making sims in sims 3 again, though XD )

Well, I don't think I'll be starting as late as May, It'll probably be the start/mid-April by the looks of things, I was going to start sooner but I'm thinking of keeping sign-ups open a tad bit longer just to give people enough time.

If you do decide to play I can always make your sims for you, Just fill out the App and send me some pics of your sims in 4 and I'll try and re-create them in 3.

That goes for anyone really, If you don't have 3 I can help out by making your sims, Alternatively, you can ask someone else to make them for you if you'd prefer, it's up to you. :)

Mid-April. I'll say yes then :D You want more players, and by the middle of April I'll only have 1 major time commitment left so I think it should be fine. It'll be fun.

Right now I'm more free than I have been so I'm gonna get started :)
    Do you want the bios in first person as well or just the intro?

Right now I'm more free than I have been so I'm gonna get started :)
    Do you want the bios in first person as well or just the intro?

The Intro should be put in the first person if possible, Apart from that it's up to you, I know a few have written their apps in the third person but you write it whatever way suits you best.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    @HayloHusky @YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @ChocoCub @Alleenmens @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @WinteryGarnet
    Hey guys, Just to let you know I'm now closing sign-ups and the deadline for reserves/submissions will be Friday 5 April at around 9:00 pm GMT.

Can you please send in your submissions if you haven't already done so. I'm hoping a week will be enough time for people to make their sims, If you need more time please let me know.

The Cast reveal will be shortly after the deadline (Probably sometime over the following few days) depending on how quick the submissions are.

Thanks! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm helping make Ninja's sims right now ^^

EDIT: Sent!
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I'm helping make Ninja's sims right now ^^

EDIT: Sent!

Thank you haylo :3
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I'll get my sims over to Alleen as soon as possible to make and send across :)
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member

Simfiles sent to Twiddle... ;)

I got 'em. Smarties just needs to send me their apps now. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

I got 'em. Smarties just needs to send me their apps now. ;)

Shall be over a.s.a.p :P
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Sorry I was busy during the weekend and I'd forgotten about this. I will work on the apps now and hopefully send you my sims before the deadline!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Sorry I was busy during the weekend and I'd forgotten about this. I will work on the apps now and hopefully send you my sims before the deadline!

No worries, You have a few days left, I'm still working some stuff out. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I'm sorry guys, I think it's probably best for me to sit out this show. I don't really have the inspiration to create sims very recently nor do I have enough time to join another interactive show where long-term commitment is expected (also my end of year examinations are coming in late April and early May so this is not exactly a fitting time for me to play).

Sorry to keep you guys waiting and I apologise again for having to drop out the last minute.
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    I'm sorry guys, I think it's probably best for me to sit out this show. I don't really have the inspiration to create sims very recently nor do I have enough time to join another interactive show where long-term commitment is expected (also my end of year examinations are coming in late April and early May so this is not exactly a fitting time for me to play).

Sorry to keep you guys waiting and I apologise again for having to drop out the last minute.

Aww, alas. Life sometimes goes in such ways.

Good luck with your examinations. :) (are you in senior year now?)
    Banner.png

Thanks :D No, I still have 1 year left. I'm currently in 3rd year.
    ._.

Thanks :D No, I still have 1 year left. I'm currently in 3rd year.

Oh really? I thought you were in fourth year XD I still remember we graduated high school in the same year and I'm in fourth year. :)
    Banner.png

No probs Choco, That's fine, Good luck with your exams. (Though now I have to start with an odd number which kind of messes up what I had planned for the first challenge. :/ )

Nevermind, I've got a backup plan. ;)

Also, Anyone who hasn't sent in your sims/apps, You've got about 24 hours left before the deadline.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    ahhh cant wait to see the cast!
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

I second this! I’m excited to see the cast!

I second this! I’m excited to see the cast!

I third this, I'm just as excited! :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I wonder who'll get chosen. :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sent in my app
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited April 2019
    Does this mean cast reveal soon? :O My excitement is peaking!

Yes, Cast reveal will be sometime this evening. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Looking forward to it. :3 I wonder which one of my oddballs was chosen this time?
    Banner.png