Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimmerJay's CAS Challenge!

Comments

• JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    lol @ye_boi_tamachan it's hard, isn't it?! But you did great! She looks gorgeous :heart:
  • Samantunia12101988Samantunia12101988 Posts: 5 New Member
    HI!!! I reeeeeeeeeeeally enjoyed your challenge!! It was fun, easy end really challenging :D :D :D

I am trying to post the pics of them but how am I supposed to do?? :'( :'( :'(
  • ye_boi_tamachanye_boi_tamachan Posts: 45 Member
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    lol @ye_boi_tamachan it's hard, isn't it?! But you did great! She looks gorgeous :heart:

TYSM!!! <3

|A fairly interesting human being|
    Hi @Samantunia12101988 :smile:

To add pictures, you need to upload them somewhere with photo sharing capabilities, like twitter or Facebook. Then, right click on the photo and select “copy photo address” or something along those lines. Then in your comment here, select the option to add photos along the top of the comment box. From there, paste the photo link and you should be good to go!

I don’t remember if there are restrictions on new members with regards to photos, so if you are not able to follow these instructions that may be why.

You can always add it to the gallery in game with the hashtag and I will be able to see it there :smiley:
    edited March 2019
    Got a chance to play around with this challenge tonight!!

If you want to check these sims out, they're under the hashtag on the gallery. :smile:

42340627_10101546593442040_2538190337516503040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyz1-1.fna&oh=6a6a07ca901f017e7837b28e742a5765&oe=5CDB2C98

42351639_10101546593432060_1654227377271603200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyz1-1.fna&oh=180b34ae710a3598177eba011d5540da&oe=5D23F722

Post edited by JayandMeeka on
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Hey @simmer_jay. Made another Sim using the challenge (keep an item of clothing) guide again.

Believe it or not, this was my raw Sim
    Ao0r6Mq.png

but I decided that underneath his accessories and excess hair, he wasn't bad.
    SrSDrqx.png

So here are the raw outfits. As you can see, some were quite challenging indeed.
    CImq1EM.png
    6Al25Md.png
    5PdrLF0.png
    HyuZOu6.png
    yBqU4xP.png
    PJN1Xny.png
    gTLQwCf.png

Here are the end results
    Everyday, kept the pants then made a second outfit with same pants, shoes, watch.
    ny1geaw.png
    9oLTJo8.png

Formal, kept the top.
    AyxkFHA.png

Athletic
    FqVBwiT.png

Sleepwear. One of the harder outfits.
    UxgfC4d.png

Party. Given his uniform/shirt and ties the rest of the time I just couldn't keep any of his awful party getup. Technically he is still wearing the brown shoes (which aren't great either).
    SlNgo9h.png

Swimwear. That dang yellow speedo; but what choice did I have :D
    GQ5rucY.png

Made him one a little less...
    LvjPqI4.png

Hot Weather
    VDRcmxN.png

Cold weather. It's the same pants.
    gc4coY3.png

He's a city native, athletic, geek and good. He's going to be a detective, cleaning up the streets of San Myshuno.
    Even gave him the tough walk. Now he just needs a name...
    Oh gosh, @NRowe you did AMAZING considering the outfits you were given :lol:
    Well done! He's wonderfully handsome and well dressed :smile:
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Thanks @simmer_jay
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    When you day randomise a sim and remake them into a sim we'd like, does this mean we can change their facial features but keep the same presets?
    Hey @kittymeow you can make any sim you would like! This challenge only applies to the outfits :smile:
    Hope that answers your question!
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    Hey @kittymeow you can make any sim you would like! This challenge only applies to the outfits :smile:
    Hope that answers your question!

Ok well I just stuck with the presets and fixed her to how I like. :D I've done with her, will be posting soon.
    I started with this sim

jw8tnQq.png

and turned her into this

vDz44Of.png

Before
    k7nkvH2.png

After
    J36TPBO.png

Her formal was this dress, I didn't know what to do so I kept it.

4ZCesNL.png

Before Sleepwear
    SePZzLg.png

After
    nbrOFvi.png

Before Party
    b9ODsP9.png

After
    azuNb42.png

Before
    EoRaKu4.png

After
    RVgBAKf.png

Before Hot
    ZhIkQdG.png

After
    cGeIhey.png

Before Cold
    mkoZOnJ.png

After
    LpDe15O.png

For some reason I'm missing her athletic wear, oh well. :D
    Oh wow, great job @kittymeow :heart:

The worst is when you get a single one piece outfit - then you're stuck! Thank goodness the formal dress was gorgeous lol. Well done :smiley:
    edited March 2019
    I did this challenge again tonight! I think I'm getting better at it!
    Before photos on the top, and the changes I made are on the bottom. Enjoy :blush:

D1a6DMKU8AUpMSb.jpg:large

edited March 2019
    Got a chance to play around with this again today since I am home sick. I have to admit, this one was hard! I got a lot of full body outfits that I couldn't change! But that's all part of the challenge :lol:

D1a6u-RVYAAZd_O.jpg:large

edited March 2019
    Played around with it tonight! :smile:
    I styled up a male sim this time! I usually do female sims, so I stepped outside of my comfort zone for this one.

D1avwjYUYAIfy4Y.png:large

edited March 2019
    Fixed the original post! I don't know what happened there 🤔

Also just noticed there are so many broken links - currently fixing them. My apologies!

ETA: Broken links fixed - for now!
  • MegaGirlBossMegaGirlBoss Posts: 28 Member
    This looks like a very fun challenge!! I am going to try this once I am able to post photos!
    That’s awesome @MegaGirlBoss I can’t wait to see how you do! :heart:
  • LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    Will definitely try this when I find time.
    Amazing, @LyraTrisha I can’t wait!
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    I just tried this and it was really fun! :D I'll probably sabe my Sims to use them in some challenge, I really like how they turned out xD

I'll post the pictures tomorrow once I get time to edit them together
    Awe that’s great, @SalemSvartulv :blush:
    I can’t wait to see the pictures!
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    ok, so I finally finished with this!
    Here are my started sims, for both of them I just hit randomize a couple times and didn't change the face/body features, just hair and clothing

This are may starter sims
    UAmehZO.pngAgttnaV.png

Julian has the traits Goofball, Erratic and Neat, with the Computer whiz aspiration (everything was randomized! I wanted to give them some personality!)
    Latisha is Outgoing, Evil and a Kleptomaniac, and she has de Master Chef aspiration

and here are their outfits

Julian
    wNkPYM1.png
    mj04CDn.png
    As you can see I changed his hair, and with the outfits:
    Everyday: I kept the top, its colorful, a little funny, also I don't use it much and I liked how it looked on him :D
    Formal: Oh man, the accesories xD I kept the top again, I love that top! and I also hate the pants so it was the best option xD
    Athletic: this one was good! I kept the pants, shoes and hat, just changed the top and added socks
    Sleepwear: got rid of the sleepers and change the pants to match the top, also got him a more confortable hairstyle xD
    Party: I wasn't a fan of the top, too serious for me xD so I kept the pants, black go with everything
    Swimwear: I really liked how that thing on his head (I´m sorry, billingual here and I lost the word xD) looked, so I gave him different shorts to match
    Hot weather: kept the top! also, the sandals are the same but in a different color
    Cold weather: Kept the pants! again, top its the same one but in a different color and added some accesories!

and now Latisha:
    zlodl6x.png
    zUaRwiB.png
    I gave her some make up! also you can see that around the middle I noticed her hair was CC and I wanted to use only Maxis content, so I changed it xD
    Everyday: kept the shoes! thos boots are pretty and I wanted to give her more of a bad girl look!
    Formal: good, that was tricky xD everything looked so...weird. I kept the gloves and matched them with a white dress, I feel like the color goes well with her skin
    Athletic: kept the tank top! and the sneakers are once again a different color version
    Sleepwear: there wasn't that much of a choice xD so I just got rid of the shoes
    Party: kept the dress for a more relaxed look!
    Swimwear: Just matched both parts!
    Hot weather: kept the shoes, I didn't feel like giving her another dress, so shorts + a blouse and some glasses, I love how she looks with grasses xD
    Cold weather: just changed the boots and added accesories!

There are they! I really like them, I'm deffinitely using them somewhere!
    Also both of them are on the gallery, you can find them under the username Ginnynena ;)

And thanks to @simmer_jay for giving me a new way to make my sims! this challenge is really fun!