Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pictures remain visible even with wall down mode

So in my sims save game, photographs that are taken and put up on the wall don't disappear when the wall is set to down mode. This leads to photos cluttering the wall and forcing me to move the photos to certain parts of the house so that I can still click on items inside the house without having to constantly turn the camera around.

I've tried resetting the sims, and the lot with NRAS but no success. For some reason this problem does not extend to buy mode paintings (though I don't know if it occurs to painted paintings). This problem is starting to get annoying as it forces me as said previously to put photos on 1 side of the house so I don't have to constantly turn the camera around to click on objects in the house. Is there some sort of button or command that turns this on/off that I may have hit accidentally because I haven't seen this problem on the forums.

Thanks all

Comments

• Allentate11Allentate11 Posts: 11 New Member
    There may be some technical issues.
  • JakeTheGameJakeTheGame Posts: 3 New Member
    Try going into your settings of TS3 and changing Quality then applying, then change your quality back. I had this issue myself once, so hope this works!
  • JakeTheGameJakeTheGame Posts: 3 New Member
    Sorry for late post! I just need to do some stuff before my Forums Account is proper. (and just a tip apply after you change quality)
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Try going into your settings of TS3 and changing Quality then applying, then change your quality back. I had this issue myself once, so hope this works!

Any specific aspect of the quality that I need to change, cause quality to my knowledge isn't a setting. Also thank you for the help.