Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Active Players?

13...Next

Comments

• Casper613Casper613 Posts: 35 Member
    No, not really. But once in a while I will play it...
    as a last resort.
    Origin ID: TerminalCas
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    How do you add friends on Google play game center? I do not have Facebook nor do I want it.
    My gamer Id is Casnarl.
  • MegsSimsFreeplayMegsSimsFreeplay Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys, great to see this post online. I’ve been playing for three years and have never had neighbours. Add me to Facebook - I’m not an active user so won’t be spamming your walls. My account is purely for sims use.

Facebook = Megs SimsFreeplay

You can’t miss me
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Eh, I was doing TS Freeplay for a while. But decided it was just too tedious. I mean, when everything takes 8 to 72 real world hours to complete (or spend real world money) I can find better things to do.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • HoneyBunsHoneyBuns Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm looking for neighbors. I haven't been playing long. I'm level 30. I use this Facebook account for games I play. Honey Buns - profile pic is actual honey buns. Just send invite. Thanks!!!!
  • Jomyska28Jomyska28 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @MegsSimsFreeplay said:
    > Hey guys, great to see this post online. I’ve been playing for three years and have never had neighbours. Add me to Facebook - I’m not an active user so won’t be spamming your walls. My account is purely for sims use.
    >
    > Facebook = Megs SimsFreeplay
    >
    > You can’t miss me

Hey I just added you no fb. My name is Asia I use my normal fb for games, I think it’s a good idea to have one just for games why did I not thought of that. Lol
  • UziUzi Posts: 61 Member
    I am an active player of Sims Freeplay and would like to finish some of these social quests as well. If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM as I do not wish to post my information here. Thank you!
    Sucker4Pain
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    I havent played sims freeplay in a while and i have ALOT of families i think i have like 30 or 50 sims
    Corgis4life
  • ellieharris10ellieharris10 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey so add me on Instagram it’s @ellieharris10 message and I’ll you fb from there if want to be my neighbour, always active can get anything need!
  • jonselslilbabyjonselslilbaby Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi I’m active on Sims Freeplay everyday and need active neighbours as all mine neighbors don’t play the game anymore & don’t have all the stuff I need for the social quests :( I’m on Facebook as lakingsfan82 if anyone wants to add me
  • Busychick12345Busychick12345 Posts: 1 New Member
    @Karilan pls add me on fb happiness zarah , I will like to be your neighbor at sims play.thanks
  • SimilysimsonSimilysimson Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys, my town has an SP house and snow park available for you to complete your quests.
  • JohnStuckoffJohnStuckoff Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi2all! Im an absolutely new player in Sims FreePlay! I didnt play since "sims makin magic". I would like to play in my free time, chat with active players and make new friends wherever you are in the world. If our goals coincide - please add me on Facebook / Malc44
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I play FreePlay but I already have the maximum 100 neighbors for the game already so I don't know if anyone who tries to add me will show up. I use my regular Facebook account which is ericas8120.
  • FaithfulValuesFaithfulValues Posts: 1 New Member
    I have two different households on two different mobiles. I am still figuring things out. But I'm level 35 (which I can not remember the code for this house, but my name is Sharicka. I believe on one and 25 on the other. My code one my lower level player is>. JAMEWGJ <I am very active player. I try to complete quest daily. It would be nice to be able to get help especially with me trying to get my sim to become a rocket scientist. But can't seem to catch the quest. I started playing about Sept 2018.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I’m not as much of an active player, but I will go on there on my iPad when it’s not dead.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • TigerClawsTigerClaws Posts: 2 New Member
    Im active every day and a passionate sim's player on pc and console but just recently started with siMs on my phone soI im new to it and would like some neighbours but Idk how to add? Don't really feel comfortable adding on my Facebook is there another way? I akso could use some help completing social tasks
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    I am playing currently,not sure how long and can't guarantee being active.I am only level 11.The facebook account I use for games is Hunnie Pye.I don't log into it that often but have sent friend requests to those on here who have posted their user name and I could find.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    We should be able to add friends without facebook. 😡😡😡
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Greenb70 wrote: »
    I am playing currently,not sure how long and can't guarantee being active.I am only level 11.The facebook account I use for games is Hunnie Pye.I don't log into it that often but have sent friend requests to those on here who have posted their user name and I could find.

On the Sims Freeplay Facebook page I had found all my neighbors. And to avoid problems I used the Facebook privacy tools (add the neighbor then post a random thing, choose to publish for friends minus the neighbors) This prevents the neighbors seeing any publication I make. There are tools to hide your past posts too.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    Username on FB:
    Bel Tsfl

Need neighbors! Account created just for the game...
  • rolypolypandabearrolypolypandabear Posts: 3 New Member
    Add me on FB, it's my only account created just for the Sims, I'm Mary Blakely Johnson if you're looking for me.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Just started playing on my iPhone. Thank the friggin’ update for them making it so I can see the confounded menu system. Interesting Almost Sims 2 blocky sims in CAS.

Had a little fun getting first two sims to “friend” status. Lots of giggles with the hand buzzer.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~