Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouse and Rose's Lovers Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I feel like there a bit of a bandwagon, but I'm gonna Vote Bubbz for now and maybe change my vote later if she seems more townish
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Hm..., y'all bandwagoning on Bubbz is a a bit weird but I can also see how she could be scum. But then again, Bubbz tends to follow people's votes, right? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    vote count:
    Sub - Bubbz, Dekay
    Bubbz - Gameplay, Charlie, City

Day 2 starts in 2 hours
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Just from foreshadowing here, can I be on the replacement list once day 1 ends
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Yeah but if someone votes Sub you won’t be out so keep your hopes up
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

Don't confirm yet whether she can replace or not because that'll be giving away her role

Don't confirm yet whether she can replace or not because that'll be giving away her role

You can give away roles like that?

Day 2 has started. Bubbz has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie. Day 2 ends in 24 hours.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited April 2019

Day 2 has started. Bubbz has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie. Day 2 ends in 24 hours.

Yes you can. By saying she could replace, you basically confirmed her town. Also, I need you to post the final vote count on a post before the flip so that I can quote it for the front page next time.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Yes you can. By saying she could replace, you basically confirmed her town. Also, I need you to post the final vote count on a post before the flip so that I can quote it for the front page next time.

Oh ok sorry
    Final Vote Count:
    Bubbz (3)- Gameplay, Charlie, City
    Sub (2)- Bubbz, Dekay
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member

Okay. Put me on the list then
    Oh hamburgers!
    I think as a town also, you should not say that you want to be replaced before you are even lynched cuz it can also give it away that you're town. If you want to say things like this, please say it in your PMs and not on the thread.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think as a town also, you should not say that you want to be replaced before you are even lynched cuz it can also give it away that you're town. If you want to say things like this, please say it in your PMs and not on the thread.

Yes! This⤴
    I'm thinking maybe Gameplay and Sub are mafia buddies... Gameplay voting Bubbz since Sub had two votes at the time was like trying to save her, without any reason too. Hmmm.

I don't know what to think of Charlie and City. They were bandwagoning on Bubbz too.

I'mma just go with Gameplay? She's the most sus one for me right now.

This is so tough. Hard to go off on something where there are no night kills. :\

Vote: Gameplay
    832XG3D.gif
    Sub, who would you have voted for yesterday if you could pick one and why?
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I feel weird about Charlie for some reason. I don't think I'm ready to vote her yet though, I want to wait until she comes on
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    I feel weird about Charlie for some reason. I don't think I'm ready to vote her yet though, I want to wait until she comes on

Who do you think are the mafia? Do you believe Sub's town claim?
    832XG3D.gif

Oh ok sorry

Luckily no one commented after you’d said she could replace so it didn’t affect anything this time
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi I’m here. So bubbz confirmed herself as town. So far I’m trusting dekay and city. I don’t know how to feel about gameplay. I think I’ll vote sub. I definitely think the bubbz vlte was to get her off the block.
    Other than that, I would like to hear more from plumbob.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Hi I’m here. So bubbz confirmed herself as town. So far I’m trusting dekay and city. I don’t know how to feel about gameplay. I think I’ll vote sub. I definitely think the bubbz vlte was to get her off the block.

What would you like to hear :)

Plumbob's not playing.
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote Count:
    Gameplay (1)- Dekay

Day 2 ends in about 12 1/2 hours.
    Vote Count:
    Gameplay (1)- Dekay

Day 2 ends in about 12 1/2 hours.