Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Mods

What are you favorite mods that work well with the game?!
I finally played around enough with MCCC and am ready to try some new mods (this is the only one i have!)

thanks!
you're ele-phantastic

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I like SCAM from mod the sims, made by Scumbumbo. It's an autonomy control mod. No more mess making, constant dancing, serenading or grown ups playing with the dollhouse!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    My favorite mod is probably KawaiiStacie's better schools mod. It just came out, and I love being able to homeschool kids now! I also really enjoy the Slice of Life and the Ultrasound mod.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    My two favorite non-MCCC mods are both by Scumbumbo: "Don't Cook Food Where You Angry Poop" and "Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop." They let you disallow counters and sinks for dishwashing or food prep, so you don't have someone trying to make a salad while someone else is trying to take a shower, or someone crossing an entire property to a garden sink to wash a water glass.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    You should also check out the modding forum - there's a whole world of suggestions, hehe.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    I like SCAM from mod the sims, made by Scumbumbo. It's an autonomy control mod. No more mess making, constant dancing, serenading or grown ups playing with the dollhouse!

That’s also a part of mccc.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    ambrown wrote: »
    What are you favorite mods that work well with the game?!
    I finally played around enough with MCCC and am ready to try some new mods (this is the only one i have!)

thanks!

What do you want out of your gameplay? Do you more romance options for your sims? Do you want a darker tone?

Any of Sacrifical's Mods are fun he is one of my favourite creators and comes up with a lot of great stuff. I am playing with The Zombie Apocolypse mod now in my game. Extreme Violence has gangs in them now. He did the Romantic Stargaze, Romantic Slow Dance, Passionate Romance, but also Book of Choas, Haunted Mirror, Extreme Violence, Zombie Apocolypse and others.

Also, Nyx did the Genie, Mermaid and Werewolf Mods. I love MCCC.

https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html

Nyx
    http://modthesims.info/m/10037522

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    the forbidden one.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I have a lot of mods.. Meaningful stories must be one I can't play without, as long with Mccc. There are tons of mods from littlemssam I would never remove from my game, and I like Scumbumbo mods too.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Mod i like using slice of life mod is fun when get bit tipsy or get very flirty see blush or watery eyes hehe.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    MCCC is my all time favorite mod as I wouldnt' be able to play the game without it. But next in line would be Retail Overhaul by LittleMsSam. I love Retail in the game, but owning a store has always been a tedious challenge with all the constant socializing and workers not doing their jobs. Now I can enjoy Retail again with LMS's mod as she cut out all that idle chit-chat. Shoppers shop, workers work, etc. My retail stores actually function as I want them too.
  • zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    littlemssam has a lot of great little mods like more social activities & simda dating. I also like scumbumbo's pregnancy mega mod since I don't use mccc. and ui cheats makes life so much easier, but I kinda use it excessively.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited April 2019
    I feel like I’m always shilling for Have Some Personality Please. You can find it on MTS and it’s one of my go-tos for injecting some life into the game.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    My favorite mod is one that sets who the sim gender is allowed to have a romantic relationship/do romantic interactions toward. The modder has two, one set for opposite only and the other set to same only. It makes me happy be able to control that.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    LittleMissSam and PolarBearsims mods give my game life. Like right alongside MCCC, I love nearly all of their mods!

More Personality Please really allow my sims to really react to their moods no matter what age or species they are.

More Holiday Traditions is definitely a handy mod. It gives soo much more holiday potentials.

Pregnancy Overhaul gives pregnant sims a little bit more options and also consequences.

Ultrasound mod is such a cute touch for pregnancies and just great decoration for the nursery/ walls (also works with the new frame mod)

Simsda Dating App really made my sims love lives more unpredictable and blind dates are great for serial romantic aspirations.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    My two favorite non-MCCC mods are both by Scumbumbo: "Don't Cook Food Where You Angry Poop" and "Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop." They let you disallow counters and sinks for dishwashing or food prep, so you don't have someone trying to make a salad while someone else is trying to take a shower, or someone crossing an entire property to a garden sink to wash a water glass.

WHAA??!??!??! How did I not know this exists!? LIFECHANGING! lol
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I use no mods or custom content.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Too many to mentions, but I really like Meaningful Stories and KawaiiStacie Slife of Life, anything that make more sims diverse(in personality)
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I use a lot of LittleMsSam's mods, they are very useful. "More venue types and move buyable venues", "Auto-employees" (this mod allows vendors, bartenders etc. to automatically spawn).
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    -MCCC
    -Don't Cook Food Where You Angry Poop
    -Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop
    -Pose Player
    -The One That Shall Not Be Named
  • ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    @nerdfashion oh! could you give me more details on those!
    you're ele-phantastic

@Sha2520032003 that sounds AMAZING! I don't own retail stores because of that nonsense! where can i find the mod??
    you're ele-phantastic
    @Dreamie209 i need every one of those! where can i download?
    you're ele-phantastic
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    My favorite mod is one that sets who the sim gender is allowed to have a romantic relationship/do romantic interactions toward. The modder has two, one set for opposite only and the other set to same only. It makes me happy be able to control that.

This is one of my favorites too although I use the same only version. I don't believe in "opposites attract" as a lifestyle. I also recommend Meaningful Stories and the ultrasound mod.
    6riwm5.png
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    ambrown wrote: »
    @Dreamie209 i need every one of those! where can i download?

Okay! Here's the list:

Pregnacy and Dating:

Simsda DatingApp

Pregnacy Overhaul

Was going to put the Ultrasound mod, but I see someone else posted the link <3

Personality:

Personality Please!

Hoildays + Icons:
    More Hoilday Traditions, Asorted Hoilday Traditions, Hoilday Icons

Oh! I actually forgot to post a pretty interesting one!

Foster Family - This one is pretty immersive. Your family can foster random children and pets which puts them in a sort of 'roommate state'. They do not add to your household slot (unless you adopt them). At any time, they can either be adopted or if they're just too much to take care of you can send them off.

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams