Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Teoce | UPDATED 3-31-19| Chapter 6 Homecoming

SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
Hello all!
I was attempting to begin a side story from my main legacy Only Time Will Tell. However, it ended up being an entirely independent story. When I first realized this, I wanted to create an Amazon legacy and got half way through before I reliazed I didn’t want that either. The story ended up falling somewhere between The Prehistoric/Early Civilization Era of The History Challenge and The Amazon Challenge.
I’m so sorry to disappoint any of you who came here looking for true Amazon story, however this is not the case. It’s a mesh of sorts, between the two cultures and the struggle of my founder, Itdae, to find some sort of balance.

c6APCVU.png
RPbSV10.png
w5B16j0.png NxyqBz7.png m6ytaR6.png GtaS6FM.png WFc6sKg.png 3LB18V3.png
T7OuPGh.png4Wgi1c1.png

Post edited by Sarahkay on

Comments

• SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    edited March 2019
    Happy Sunday everyone! Enjoy the latest development with Itdae.
    NxyqBz7.png
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Addding to my reading list. :)
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Addding to my reading list. :)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy! <3<3
    edited March 2019
    Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and is ready for Monday! No? Well here's something to make it a little better. <3
    m6ytaR6.png
    Great chapter!

Interesting concept that Itdae has about men & women being equal despite coming from the Amazon background. It shall be interesting to read.
    Great chapter!

Interesting concept that Itdae has about men & women being equal despite coming from the Amazon background. It shall be interesting to read.

It's a concept I've been playing around with after reading several other Amazon stories.
    While Itdae does believe her Goddess and see's with her own eyes that there is equality in the world, she's not so naïve that she can't see how other men (and women for that matter) really are when they have the power: evil, self absorbed creatures.
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    Great chapter!

It's a concept I've been playing around with after reading several other Amazon stories.
    While Itdae does believe her Goddess and see's with her own eyes that there is equality in the world, she's not so naïve that she can't see how other men (and women for that matter) really are when they have the power: evil, self absorbed creatures.

It’s definitely going to be interesting to watch play out. There’s so many possible concepts that can be taken when it comes to Azamon stories (exploring on myself, in fact)
    Great chapter!

It’s definitely going to be interesting to watch play out. There’s so many possible concepts that can be taken when it comes to Azamon stories (exploring on myself, in fact)

I've read yours and I love it! <3
    Hello everyone! Thought I would pop in and let you all know why I haven't posted a new chapter lately! This marketplace will be used in the chapters to come. It will also be used in Only Time Will Tell (once re-decorated, of course).
    preview-3.png
    preview-2.png
    preview-1.png
    edited March 2019
    I always seem to post around the weekend. Enjoy the newest chapter update!
    GtaS6FM.png
    edited March 2019
    Finally finished the marketplace! That was exhausting! You'll be getting some eye candy from here on out. ;)
    I'd also like to make a shout out to @MrsRacooney, who's donation was mentioned in this chapter and will be appearing in the next chapter!
    WFc6sKg.png
    edited March 2019
    Sorry for the wait! But to make up you all will get some eye candy this chapter. ;) That being said: Mature content is in this chapter.
    @MrsRacooney thanks again for the lovely addition to the tribe. <3
    3LB18V3.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    R.I.P. Kastor's beautiful hair :bawling: (I just like dark hair okay!)
    It's so cute that he would sacrifice his life to see Nilipie again - after all Itdae didn't promise she wouldn't kill him one day. I just hope Itdae won't fall in love with him as well or so, that would cause quite a few of challenges in the young tribe :#
    Baaahaha, love Itdae's face as she tells Nenet about the of course not existing messengers :joy: It would've been quite a masterpiece to escape from the house unseen to send said messengers and return in secret after that. Priceless! Hopefully Nenet won't figure that out so soon and send someone to track them down once they've escaped!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited September 2018
    It's so cute that he would sacrifice his life to see Nilipie again - after all Itdae didn't promise she wouldn't kill him one day. I just hope Itdae won't fall in love with him as well or so, that would cause quite a few of challenges in the young tribe :#
    Baaahaha, love Itdae's face as she tells Nenet about the of course not existing messengers :joy: It would've been quite a masterpiece to escape from the house unseen to send said messengers and return in secret after that. Priceless! Hopefully Nenet won't figure that out so soon and send someone to track them down once they've escaped!

I promise it'll be back after a few years. I personally Nenet liked bald, but Nilipie won't for reasons. :D
    Itdae was definatly not feeling "love", think more along the lines of lust. She's never felt that before (about anyone) and it terrified her. I've painted quite the tragic love story, though, so you'll just have to wait and see if it was the past or future.
    Ha! Yes it would have been quite the accomplishment, but don't forget Kastor is Nenets pet and does several things he shouldn't even have access too. But you're right, no messengers :# I mean why would Kastor risk bringing mummy dearest right to him?
    edited September 2018

I promise it'll be back after a few years. I personally Nenet liked bald, but Nilipie won't for reasons. :D
    Itdae was definatly not feeling "love", think more along the lines of lust. She's never felt that before (about anyone) and it terrified her. I've painted quite the tragic love story, though, so you'll just have to wait and see if it was the past or future.
    Ha! Yes it would have been quite the accomplishment, but don't forget Kastor is Nenets pet and does several things he shouldn't even have access too. But you're right, no messengers :# I mean why would Kastor risk bringing mummy dearest right to him?

Hm I would guess that bald maybe reminds her too much of her grief-plastered time in Al Simhara? Or of her unborn child's father or so.
    Oh, tragic love story sounds good >:)
    Ummm yeah well, accidentally knowing the queen of Santrake personally I wouldn't want to lead her to me either :# That being said, maybe Nenet will assume there's a bounty on Kastor (after all she probably doesn't know how the Amazon society works and goodness, I myself have no idea if there are such things as bounty for a runaway slave!). So Itdae could be there for the bounty which would make her pretty immune to any negotiations so Nenet would either have to try it the hard way immediately or give in. Because if that was the case, Itdae would indeed send messengers to the Amazons to take revenge for the gold she was denied.
    Let's hope Nenet really believes that :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited March 2019
    Sorry for the delay (I'm starting to sound like a broken record)!
    T7OuPGh.png
    Sorry for the delay (I'm starting to sound like a broken record)!
    T7OuPGh.png

Delay happens. Sometimes other stuff just comes first.
    Gaaaaah, Itdae is back! :love: Now only one story's missing to make these weeks of utmost bliss perfect *side glances at @SpectresValkyrie *

Lol! That comment about Itdae "being rather loud" left me just as puzzled for a moment as herself :D
    Seriously, Kastor's entire demeanor is very Santrakian. 100% his mother's son! And I wouldn't be able to think of a clearer sign of distrust. He did go with Itdae, but just as you portrayed in the pictures didn't follow her. That was his decision, just like it had been to stay with Nenet.
    With Itdae, she's hands down one of the most interesting Amazon creators I've read about so far! While she's believes herself very open to go new ways and not in favor of shedding blood, her thoughts are still very much caught in the paradigms of her people and she doesn't even notice it. And this is unspeakably realistic. Of course she is more liberal than her tribal sisters ever were but from here on, it could still go both ways. It's so very symptomatic that she immediately assumes Kastor is angry because he's a man and that she will have to do something to control him instead of thinking even once that quite some anger may have accumulated over 20+ years of captivity, violence and exploitation. The way she went with Nilipie who was in a similar situation was entirely different. She had gained Itdae's sympathy within the blink of an eye (also because she looked more suffering at the surface, though).
    And of course, Kastor is right. Even if he would one day indeed be free, the wounds and oppression suffered by the Amazons will never go away. They're already part of him, part of Itdae. On their ways to peace, he's already a few steps ahead of Itdae and I'm incredibly excited on what path she'll take! :smiley:
    Well, after that detailed analysis I'll jump over the second part a bit faster. I wouldn't have expected Itdae to manipulate the boat to begin with but as soon as she wanted Kastor to watch, I knew she had done something to it. Smart girl! :blush: And while not knowing your other idea (would you tell us if it's not spoilery? Pretty please? :# ) this one was fully functioning and felt quite natural. (Also, Santrakians tend to be superstitious so it totally works :relieved: )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Gaaaaah, Itdae is back! :love: Now only one story's missing to make these weeks of utmost bliss perfect *side glances at @SpectresValkyrie *

Lol! That comment about Itdae "being rather loud" left me just as puzzled for a moment as herself :D
    Seriously, Kastor's entire demeanor is very Santrakian. 100% his mother's son! And I wouldn't be able to think of a clearer sign of distrust. He did go with Itdae, but just as you portrayed in the pictures didn't follow her. That was his decision, just like it had been to stay with Nenet.
    With Itdae, she's hands down one of the most interesting Amazon creators I've read about so far! While she's believes herself very open to go new ways and not in favor of shedding blood, her thoughts are still very much caught in the paradigms of her people and she doesn't even notice it. And this is unspeakably realistic. Of course she is more liberal than her tribal sisters ever were but from here on, it could still go both ways. It's so very symptomatic that she immediately assumes Kastor is angry because he's a man and that she will have to do something to control him instead of thinking even once that quite some anger may have accumulated over 20+ years of captivity, violence and exploitation. The way she went with Nilipie who was in a similar situation was entirely different. She had gained Itdae's sympathy within the blink of an eye (also because she looked more suffering at the surface, though).
    And of course, Kastor is right. Even if he would one day indeed be free, the wounds and oppression suffered by the Amazons will never go away. They're already part of him, part of Itdae. On their ways to peace, he's already a few steps ahead of Itdae and I'm incredibly excited on what path she'll take! :smiley:
    Well, after that detailed analysis I'll jump over the second part a bit faster. I wouldn't have expected Itdae to manipulate the boat to begin with but as soon as she wanted Kastor to watch, I knew she had done something to it. Smart girl! :blush: And while not knowing your other idea (would you tell us if it's not spoilery? Pretty please? :# ) this one was fully functioning and felt quite natural. (Also, Santrakians tend to be superstitious so it totally works :relieved: )

Can i just start off by saying I love when you respond! Lol. I can never formulate how I really feel and think about what I read. It comes out "I just loved it!" :D
    I'm super excited to see I'm portraying Kastor correctly. I can honestly only go off of what I've read in DoW. Itdae is a bit easier since i have history and other amazon stories on my side (and of course putting myself in her shoes of how I would feel), and Nilipie is such a mystery at thos point I can take her development a little slower.
    Which "other idea"? How she'll handle Kastor's mother? How she'll handle Nilipie's quickly advancing pregnancy? How she'll handle Kastor's slavery/freedom issue? Or something I looked over?There's to many "other ideas". :D
    Aw, thank you! That def makes me happy, too :blush: And it sure isn't always a full-length analysis, there's enough occasions when the only thing that comes to my mind is "only" 'I love it', too :p
    Yes, I must say your picture of him impresses me! Not that he would have had any real personality before, but now that you discover it it definitely suits him :D And if you ever want more information on Santrake or his mother, I'll gladly help out!
    Haha, if you don't know I don't, either :D But you wrote about another way in the note at the chapter's end and that you had to flip a coin. That's what I meant
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney sorry for the late reply. I honestly can't remember what the idea was, but I know it hinged on if the men lived or died. Also, did you notice Kastor is starting to grow his hair back? ;):D

Now, without further ado...
    4Wgi1c1.png
    Yaaaaaay, update!!!!

I do so enjoy seeing how Itadae handles everything.
    Indeed, I was wondering if he hadn't been a comlete baldhead in the last chapter... :tongue: And now you confirm! (Tell him if he ever crops it again he will die :angry: )
    Awww, such a sweet reunion! It made my heart beat for those two alone for a brief moment! And the grace with which Itdae left them to show the real extent of their happiness... She truly possesses the potential of being a great and even wiser queen.
    Nilipie is such a sweetheart! *squeaks* And so capable, tbh I wouldn't have thought that :open_mouth: She traded, planted a garden and cared for a new dwelling and all while she was pregnant! She's a blessing for Itdae and would be for any tribe. Even though not a warrior, her heart is very strong. The only thing I'm not with her is Itdae's clothing. It suits her so well and it certainly highlights that fierce appearance! If they intend to stay alone, the three of them, as they do, it will be much needed to install respect in the eyes of any traveler who might pass. They must make everyone believe they're stronger than they actually are since they're without any other protection now.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited April 2019
    Yaaaaaay, update!!!!

I do so enjoy seeing how Itadae handles everything.

Yay! Lol. Im glad you're enjoying yourself. :)
    Indeed, I was wondering if he hadn't been a comlete baldhead in the last chapter... :tongue: And now you confirm! (Tell him if he ever crops it again he will die :angry: )
    Awww, such a sweet reunion! It made my heart beat for those two alone for a brief moment! And the grace with which Itdae left them to show the real extent of their happiness... She truly possesses the potential of being a great and even wiser queen.
    Nilipie is such a sweetheart! *squeaks* And so capable, tbh I wouldn't have thought that :open_mouth: She traded, planted a garden and cared for a new dwelling and all while she was pregnant! She's a blessing for Itdae and would be for any tribe. Even though not a warrior, her heart is very strong. The only thing I'm not with her is Itdae's clothing. It suits her so well and it certainly highlights that fierce appearance! If they intend to stay alone, the three of them, as they do, it will be much needed to install respect in the eyes of any traveler who might pass. They must make everyone believe they're stronger than they actually are since they're without any other protection now.

He had a little bit of hair last chapter too. Was wondering if you ever even noticed! :p. He's already regretting letting it grow back (oh seasons and that summer heat!). But the ladies his lady love it so he'll let it grow back. :#
    At first Nilipie was going to be the tribes provider, but after a few days of simplay it was obvious she was more of a gatherer (although she would have made an excellent provider). She also set the least amount of fires at the campfire! :D
    I agree, I love Itdae's outfit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she can bring herself to part with it.
    He had a little bit of hair last chapter too. Was wondering if you ever even noticed! :p. He's already regretting letting it grow back (oh seasons and that summer heat!). But the ladies his lady love it so he'll let it grow back. :#
    At first Nilipie was going to be the tribes provider, but after a few days of simplay it was obvious she was more of a gatherer (although she would have made an excellent provider). She also set the least amount of fires at the campfire! :D
    I agree, I love Itdae's outfit. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she can bring herself to part with it.

That comment was written before reading this chapter, so the "last" referred to the chapter before that :D The one in which his hair had already grown back a little. It was expressed badly. :#
    But he mustn't wallow in self-pity so much. If that is too much hair already, what does Nilipie go through each day! He should at least do it to sympathize :angry: But the aim to please her is acceptable as well :mrgreen:
    Looool! But not seeting everything ablaze is honestly a good quality. Seriously. There is that one cc torch that seems to be a chimney or fireplace and I promise, each time you lit it it will cause a mass fire! Never use it. Never. I don't any more either. Unless your Nilipie can handle it :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26