Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LadyAlexiel builds/rooms showcase

2...Next

Comments

• LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    Thank you for taking time to read my thread and for your comments @rosemow ! I really appreciate it :)
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    I'm currently working on a room for the one room one week one theme challenge and the theme of this week is a bedroom for a teenager who love music and guitar. I think it almost finish, but I have hard time too know if the room style is Gothic or more Emo. I'm also unsure if the gold patterned wallpaper fit with the whole room.

Edit: finally I uploaded the room and posted it in One room One week One theme thread. Here the gallery link.

6kbNKUl.png
    VDbNol7.png
    J66DMrf.png
    yEDp9tv.png
    kpj5I1Q.png
    Post edited by LadyAlexiel on
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    edited March 2019
    I made this room in 2018 and I won a challenge and a Maxis favorite with it. Many people congratulated me, but I took a break from The Sims 4 before I knew I won the challenge and forgot to reply. So I take this occasion to say thank you everyone! It probably the best room I made and I think it kind of a shame that I didn't thought to post it here, since I use this discussion to show some of my creations.Here the gallery link.
    8nDP5uj.png
    fX8RoDb.png
    Hz6Fqte.png
    yKRPiqB.png
    SRgIm8s.png
    5bBZ4uV.png
    eezhxAM.png
    Post edited by LadyAlexiel on
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    I will post here what I wrote about the rooms :)

Very nice design and layout of Modern TeenGothic Bedroom ! :) The gothic grey colour scheme gives a great look to the room! Very nice windows sofa seat sitting nook! Adam will enjoy sitting and resting there, reading,watching tv or playing console games with sunshine coming in through the windows. He will like listening to music through the Linz speaker. The tv is a great touch on the luggage case, The posters on the walls through the room look great! Very nice bed area! The large patterned floor rug looks great under the bed and the messy clothes on it suits a teen room well! The skull light is great on the bedhead wall and the display cabinet with the skulls is great! ! Very nice study desk corner nook! He will enjoy sitting there using the computer. Thr books and mouse look great on the desk and the spider web in the corner is great! Very nice clothes and shoes racks closet nook! The mysims look great on top of it! He will like taking the sports equipment with him when he goes out. Great guitar nook area! He will enjoy playing the guitar there. The skull pattern school bag is great in the room! Very nice glass display area of the guitars he has collected!
    It is a very nice gothic guitar themed bedroom! T

Throne and Treasures is a very elegantly golden throne room for the King! :) Very nice golden furnishing of the room! The throne nook area looks great! The golden throne, family portraits on the throne wall, gold bullions behind the throne , golden fruit bowl and treasure chest look great! The golden ceiling lights add a special look to the room. It looks nice the way the half walls separate off the throne nook. The patterned floor rug under the throne and the rug pathway leading to throne looks very nice ! The golden statues, knight and animals look great in the room. The King will enjoy resting on the golden sofa reading a book, playing the calming violin or do some crafting on the woodwork table. The golden trophies are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. The waiter statue looks great holding the golden teaset.
    It is a very nice golden room for the King! :)
    Thank you for your comments @rosemow!
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Fantastic new builds :) Gray Victorian House is my favourite, very beautiful, decorative and ornate and your rooms are stunning :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo for your comments, I'm happy that you like my Gray Victorian House. And thank you for taking some of your time to check my thread. :)
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a lovely showcase with gorgeous work :smile: Your homes and restaurant are beautifully done and I love all the gorgeous detailing in your rooms :blush: Belated Congrats on the Maxis fave for your awesome golden room B)
    Thank you @WrathofCath for your nice comments and for taking some of your time to check out my thread, I appreciate it.:)
    HBmnvTh.jpg