Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which career would you like to see in Sims 4 next?

Comments

• LimorzLimorz Posts: 77 Member
    Education
    I would love to have all of them but I need more common careers, teachers/lawyer etc
  • SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    Education
    Teacher would be great, especially an active carer. If you could see your own sims going to school and teach them. I would also like the search and rescue with lifeguard and firefighters, would be fun as active carer.
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Other.

I’d like to see Dancer, Photgrapher, Violinist/Pianist, Singer, Ghost Hunter...
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Architectural Designer like we had in Ambitions
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Medias (2 branches: TV and radio)
    I'd like them all, it was almost impossible to chose so I did a 'dip doo magazoo' thing..
  • Slayer_RoseSlayer_Rose Posts: 56 Member
    Education
    Education would be great! Like Teacher of primary/secondary and lecturer? You could also have maybe a sim doing some kind of PHD and being skilled
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Education
    I vote for Education.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    home decorator
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Education
    Of the choices, education. I love all the suggestions too. I'd love to see vampire hunter. I'm not sure how active that could be though, it might have to be an "inactive" job, unless they can spawn the necessary NPC's for you to hunt without negatively impacting your game.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • godfatheroz2godfatheroz2 Posts: 87 Member
    Modeling
    I voted modeling, but I would also like education. The education career would be fun as an active career to follow sims to. This would also be a good way to introduce following sim children/teens to school.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Modeling
    Modeling.

With the announcement this week of a new Freelance career coming out in next week's patch. I think Modeling would fit that category fine.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Education
    I like it when kids and parents leave the same time . I also like my sims having the weekends off.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • carolinTsacarolinTsa Posts: 1 New Member
    Education
    I would love to have the lawyer career added. It’s one of the things I miss from the sims 2, and if they added a university expansion pack, they could study law at college. It would be awesome and would add something from both sims 2 and 3 that we all miss
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Education
    Make it active. Oh, and the option to work from home, as in a combo of the careers from City Living and the ones from Get To Work.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Momo_MoonMomo_Moon Posts: 18 Member
    Education
    I think that an education career would be great, especially with the addition of a college pack!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Education
    Besides education I would love part-time jobs for adults, low wage jobs, and lawyer.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Education
    Can't stand superstar things.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Modeling
    I voted "modeling" because it is the one I would be most likely to play, as an adjunct to my Style Influencer household, but I actually like all three of these a lot. I now wish I had said "media" simply to back the least favored. I think all of these have potential.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Education
    I chose Education, but the career I most want to see is Firefighter.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Education
    Education. It's always baffled me why we've never had a teacher/professor career
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Modeling
    Of those three I would pick modeling. I have a sim that would be perfect with that one, and I would like it to be an active career. We have media careers from San Myshuno and we will most likely get an education career (active I hope) with university or an education pack.

A couple non-active careers I would like to see are: flight attendant, pilot, taxi driver bus driver delivery driver, and real estate salesman.

Some careers from a higher education pack I would like to see are: a law career, a career as a professor, an architectural career, and a Psychologist. It would be great if they could make them active careers.

I would also love to see a plumbing and electrician career for my handymen and women. For these careers I would like to see the gig set up, that you can chose to work when you want to ( like the new painting, writing and tech careers we got).
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Band/music industry.
    Circus performer.
    Vampire hunter.
    Werewolf tamer.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Modeling
    Modeling I guess since it would possibly add new picture options and maybe some interesting clothing. I'd still prefer having my Sims work a car garage or be in a band.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Education
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Ghost Hunter fore a more outlandish flair to come back.

Perhaps a ghost hunting aspect could be added into the scientist career from GTW
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Education
    Definitely education. I want more 'every day' careers like this, mechanic, librarian, fire fighter, lawyer, daycare etc. I would also love a professional dance career. Perhaps fortune teller or ghost hunter could be fun.

I can only agree. Education is something I'd really love in an official way (I have a modded version for now). The mechanic career could get the Gardener treatment (work from home would have you fix/upgrade stuff in a similar way to TS3 opportunities). Lawyer could get branches where one would be working for victims and one for the accused criminals (something like helping politicians/rich people get away with tax frauds or something at the top level - which could have some synergy with Get Famous EP).
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.