Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Sandraelle, Sussex Manor is such a wonderful build! Love the architecture for the exterior home, open air garage and barn. The grounds are beautifully done, especially love the sunken pool area. Gorgeous elegant yet comfy interiors! Rec'd and Faved this Beauty! :blush:

Oh My Gosh! What a Fabulous collaboration by you three Awesome ladies!
    Romagi1, the shell is Gorgeous! Love the mix of white with the darker brick. The out buildings are all so very Cool! B)
    @Sandraelle, the interiors are Beautifully done! Love the cozy feel of the whole home. The window ledge in the sunroom is so pretty! Especially love your mooed piano and those awesome angled ceilings upstairs. SO wish we could do that in S4!!
    Soocoolsim, your landscaping is a dream! Gorgeous walkways, drive and the gardens... Just so Gorgeous! I especially love the one off the back of the main house. That little pond tucked in there is so cool.

Fantastic work ladies!! <3<3<3

@WrathofCath , thank you so much for all your kind words. Glad you liked both builds. The three of us had fun colloborating on that one. :)
    @xnicholas12, I have finished your request for a large mansion. You can find the pictures and download link on our DNA thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16945841/#Comment_16945841

I hope you like it!
  • AudreyyAudreyy Posts: 14 New Member
    @Sandraelle, I just recieved your questions. Here are the answers:

1. Sure, it’s totally ok to use free store stuff. Just not modified, fan made stuff since I had a lot of trouble with my game regarding them.
    2. I was thinking about a 64x64 lot of Butterfly Esplanade, but Bridgeport Acres Park is fine too.
    3. For the vegetable garden I would appreciate just some space for my Sim to do the planting. It would be nice if the places for plants were arranged with tiles for my sim to walk on them.
    4. Feel free to surprise me! I’m totally into your work!
    5. The lady who would be living there is a vampire on 10th level of medicine career. Very distinguished, but young and likes to party. She won’t be getting into any relationship soon, so the house is for one person. She has a lot of free time, so it would be nice if the house had some entertainment to offer.

Thanks for claiming my request!
    Hint: think of Iron Man’s house, but more on the darker color scheme ;)
    edited February 2019
    Audreyy wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, I just recieved your questions. Here are the answers:

1. Sure, it’s totally ok to use free store stuff. Just not modified, fan made stuff since I had a lot of trouble with my game regarding them.
    2. I was thinking about a 64x64 lot of Butterfly Esplanade, but Bridgeport Acres Park is fine too.
    3. For the vegetable garden I would appreciate just some space for my Sim to do the planting. It would be nice if the places for plants were arranged with tiles for my sim to walk on them.
    4. Feel free to surprise me! I’m totally into your work!
    5. The lady who would be living there is a vampire on 10th level of medicine career. Very distinguished, but young and likes to party. She won’t be getting into any relationship soon, so the house is for one person. She has a lot of free time, so it would be nice if the house had some entertainment to offer.

Thanks for claiming my request!

@Audreyy, You're welcome, I'm excited to build this for you.

And no worries, I don't use any custom content in my game, but good to know that I can use the free store stuff.

I'll check the Butterfly Esplanade lot again, but one of the lots I thought might work was not a flat lot, but the park was.

Ok, I'll leave space in the garden with rows of tiles.

Good to know more about your sim.

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. :)

EDIT: Sorry, my bad, I was thinking of another lot (maybe the cemetary) that wasn't flat. I looked at the Butterfly Esplanade park and that one looks better.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    Hint: think of Iron Man’s house, but more on the darker color scheme ;)

Hmmm, is this the house you're referring to?

Now is it the interior decor that you are fond of or the exterior house design? Because that house is on a cliff and you wanted a flat lot and there are way too many curved walls and windows that I wouldn't be able to replicate in sim version. So are you ok with me doing something else?

c5Ja1fd.png

PzdEKul.png

gkh7pqe.jpg

4vw3lgs.jpg
    @Sandraelle

That’s the house I was referring to. I meant the exterior and interior design, but not in a literal way. I don’t expect you to duplicate it. It’s more about the aesthetics than anything else. I know that there’s some stuff that the game doesn’t let you do and that’s totally ok. Just try to capture the aesthetics
    edited February 2019
    @Sandraelle

That’s the house I was referring to. I meant the exterior and interior design, but not in a literal way. I don’t expect you to duplicate it. It’s more about the aesthetics than anything else. I know that there’s some stuff that the game doesn’t let you do and that’s totally ok. Just try to capture the aesthetics

@Audreyy, ok will do my best. :)

I might give you snippets of a room here and there to be sure I'm on the right track, if that's ok with you, lol.
    edited March 2019
    Hi @Audreyy, I have some more questions for you here.
    @Sandraelle, here are the answers:
    -my Sim actually has all the abilities, but I know it’s hard to fit all the abilities items. I mostly want art stuff, so definitely a piano (in the living room) and other instruments (in the room with ability items). I’d appreciate if you just fit as much as you feel like :)
    -for the servant I would like just a bed, bandstand etc. so just bedroom stuff. No need for a full studio.
    edited March 2019
    @Sandraelle, here are the answers:
    -my Sim actually has all the abilities, but I know it’s hard to fit all the abilities items. I mostly want art stuff, so definitely a piano (in the living room) and other instruments (in the room with ability items). I’d appreciate if you just fit as much as you feel like :)
    -for the servant I would like just a bed, bandstand etc. so just bedroom stuff. No need for a full studio.

Thanks @Audreyy. Since you requested a separate music room on the 2nd level, I was going to put the instruments in that room, did you want me to also put more musical stuff on the 3rd level with the art stuff, or just some other skill items? And thanks for clarifying about the servants bedroom.
    @Sandraelle, there’s no need for music items to be in two rooms, I kind of forgot about the music room existing, so put the music stuff in the music room. Other skill items like alchemy table or inventing table would be perfect in the abilities room on 3rd floor with the artsy stuff.
    @Sandraelle, there’s no need for music items to be in two rooms, I kind of forgot about the music room existing, so put the music stuff in the music room. Other skill items like alchemy table or inventing table would be perfect in the abilities room on 3rd floor with the artsy stuff.

@Audreyy , ok great. Thanks!
    @Audreyy, Just wanted to give you an update that I'm making some good progress on your build. Hope you're having a good week so far. :)
    @Audreyy, I have your request completed. You can see pictures and get the download link on our dna thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17005069/#Comment_17005069
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Sandraelle

1. Sure thing
    2. Currently, both are teens
    Also, could you add a basement wine cellar
    edited March 2019
    TiaBadd wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

1. Sure thing
    2. Currently, both are teens
    Also, could you add a basement wine cellar

@TiaBadd , ok thanks for that info and I will add in a basement. I have a WIP pic for you here to be sure I'm on the right track. :)
    @Sandraelle That's nice, anything better than that Vanderburg Palace already there :D
    @Sandraelle That's nice, anything better than that Vanderburg Palace already there :D

Thanks @TiaBadd.
    @Sandraelle My son is into traveling and women lol, My daughter wants to be a singer and is very dramatic lol.
    @Sandraelle My son is into traveling and women lol, My daughter wants to be a singer and is very dramatic lol.

@TiaBadd , ok that helps a little, thanks.
    @TiaBadd , I have a few more questions for you here.
    1. Neutral kid
    2. Variety, please.
    3. Yes lol, a little play area would be nice
    1. Neutral kid
    2. Variety, please.
    3. Yes lol, a little play area would be nice

@TiaBadd , ok thank you for answering. I'll keep going. :)
    edited April 2019
    @TiaBadd , I have finished your request. You can find all the details on our DNA contact thread here.