Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Thank you @BuildnShare for your nice comments and for taking the time to do so. Great houses/homes everyone, I enjoyed looking at them all. I am thinking we're all a fortunate bunch to have such nice places to call home.
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    fcuRqPI.png
    Starting Out Results for #BnS 115 Man Cave

β˜† @DESIGNASIM β˜†
    yoP9b2a.png
    Creative idea to build an underground cave! Great job with the landscaping. I love how you provided both an inside and outside cooking area. Nice garden; Nean will definitely enjoy growing his own produce. Good choice of rustic decor; it all goes well together. The reading nook looks like a comfy place to relax and read.

Suggestions
    I would have liked to see more decor and clutter inside, perhaps some artwork to break up all the bare rocks walls. I’m not sure if you meant the bed to look as if it were built into the rock, but if not, try using the alt key when placing things to prevent such clipping through in the future. Personally, I would have preferred the exterior and overhead screenshots to be at the beginning of the slideshow. It’s less confusing that way as it gives a point of reference as to where everything is.

β˜† @Ishizusv β˜†
    KfeQIA3.jpg
    I like that you assigned the lot traits β€˜private dwelling’ and β€˜great acoustics’. Mr Durtal would have fun singing or getting a guitar and playing it in his man-cave. I love how you played up the narration/captions of your image and had fun with the story-line and images. You made an enjoyable presentation that was a treat to read through. I also like that you thought of his β€˜day job’ in your design and story-line and in the cave content. The woodpile and fireplace indoors and rocks around are a nice touch. The outdoor eating, cooking and the β€˜Open Air Natural Toilet’ aka… the potty-bush are nice touches that fit well with the build theme. And I agree… the view is amazing!

Suggestions: The wall covering inside the β€˜cave’ felt rather stark in the transitions back and forth between stone and mossy-looking. Perhaps some use of pillars or wall treatments/items strategically placed would help with this. Perhaps additional β€˜indoor plumbing’ (even if it involved adding an indoor the β€˜Open Air Natural Toilet’ aka… the potty-bush’) is called for as Mr. Durtal would be very uncomfortable using the outdoor one in rain, lightening or snow. (That may be taking β€˜roughing it’ a bit too far at times!). ;) I would like to have seen more images plus images that were more well-lit and closer up/zoomed in to see details better.

β˜† @jeswainston65 β˜†
    img
    Your β€˜Cave of the Man’ build has many creative features that Nean will enjoy in his quest for isolation and rustic surroundings. The pond is a fitting β€˜bath’ substitute, and fun as well. I liked the feel of the β€˜dirt’ floor for the build. I also got a kick out of the β€˜toilet’ being the β€˜Open Air Natural Toilet’ aka… the potty-bush. Hey, it even works to take an uncomfortable nap in! The β€˜Cooking Camp Kit’ is a nice, atmospheric touch, and seeing the fire going continually there is a nice addition to the environment. The β€˜cave drawing’ paintings, the b&w graffiti, and cracks on the wall are fantastic, and the rocks around the pond are a nice touch. Fortunately, I owned all of the packs and was able to go in and view the lot this time to view the outdoors area (more about this below). I enjoyed the landscaping toward the front of the build, and the hilly terrain adds substantially to the β€˜cave’ feel of the lot. It is nice that there are fun items for Nean to enjoy that will also feel quite manly for him. He will enjoy swimming, painting, and creating items with his hands at the woodworking table… and even playing songs on the guitar. Many nice opportunities to be creative and have fun!

Suggestions: There is no trash can or sink, so there is no way to clean up dishes. This could cause issues for a sim in play.
    The first floor and entire exterior of this build are not viewable in the slideshow screenshots. Exterior screenshots of the build are needed for judging, along with a top view of the layout/roof, and detailed shots of every room. For a build of this size that would entail about 15-20 pics, and more for a build with more rooms and details. Unlike other challenges, Build and Share prefers more screenshots in your slideshow because the slideshow is the only means of presenting the build and seeing all areas, as we go on the premise that not all judges will have all of the packs someone may use in their build. Please refer to all of the rules and information at the beginning of the thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/769875/build-n-share-challenge-116-safe-house-due-10th-april-2019/p1

β˜† @Nicky2M β˜†
    r6rGBfU.png
    Nice work on Home Sweet Cave! Lovely job of landscaping, it really looks like a cave in the middle of a forest. I love your story-line for Nean Durtal. The interior layout feels like a natural cave, with all those nice curved walls. Creative use of the curtains in the master bedroom - putting them over the doorway is a good way to provide some privacy without an actual door.

Suggestions
    You had enough left over in your budget to have added more decoration and clutter to the inside and perhaps some wildflowers to bring some color to the landscaping. You’re missing more exterior and overhead screenshots along with some helpful captions. We judge solely on the slideshows because we can’t expect the judges to have all the packs, so the more screenshots you provide, the better.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the winner is… @DESIGNASIM
    Honorable Mention goes to: @Ishizusv (we loved your enthusiasm and story-line/captions)

iz8x7YN.png

3gHHX7s.png

SIM CHALLENGE

β˜† @Ishizusv β˜†
    4NlEAjy.jpg
    Comments: Mr. Durtal seem quite happy with his new cave-man man-cave! The clothing choices and general looks for his everyday, formal/business meeting, and party clothing look ever so business-like… then how fun to see Nean emerge loincloth clad and enjoying his bonfire at his man-cave! Nice work!

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @Ishizusv
    WxWde8V.png

GArBA5W.jpg
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BnS 115 - Man Cave

β˜† @sawdust β˜†
    nTnjnRm.png
    The Cave totally blends in with the environment, which Mr. Durtal seems to like. It’d be hard for anyone to find his home, which is a good thing! The shrubs that cover the cave’s exterior are a good addition. The vines and overgrowth that can be seen throughout the whole build have immense detail, which really makes it feel like a cave. I like how you’ve arranged the furniture and other little additions in the cave; it makes it feel like Mr. Durtal has lived in it for a while. The hot spring inside is a great addition; you don’t see that often in a home cave! Love how you’ve considered how wild animals or critters would also be going around the home; those tiny details of mice that might have gone through the food are delightful to see. The rabbit cave paintings are also a cute addition. In short, this is a great example of a rugged, underground man-cave.

Suggestions: I would’ve changed the bed to a cot, just to fit in with the rest of the things you placed in the cave. Moreover, I think that more could have been done if you were able to fully utilize the 80,000 simoleon budget. Nevertheless, this cave definitely fits Mr. Durtal’s standards!

β˜† @lionpaws β˜†
    m6eeQJA.jpg
    Caveman’s Dream is a wonderful man cave that seems like the perfect home for Mr. Durtal. The pond at the foreground of the cave is a good fishing spot and a wonderful addition. The cave itself blends in with the environment well, and I like how you’ve made use of the terrain tools to add elevated areas where Mr. Durtal can enjoy doing yoga. The sunken garden is also a very creative idea so that Mr. Durtal can grow crops. The bonfire part of the cave seems like a cozy place to relax, and the basement part looks well-furnished. I also like how you made use of animal skin rugs to give the home a more cave-y feel. Adding fire alarms in every part of the home is a considerate addition, to make Mr. Durtal feel safe. Overall, a wonderful man-cave!

Suggestions: It would’ve been great if you added a clear shot as to where the entrance is; this gives us judges a clearer idea where Mr. Durtal enters and exits the home. As for the underground home, it gives off more of a medieval vibe than a cave-y one. The fire alarms are a bit modern in my opinion, but I’m glad that you put Mr. Durtal’s safety and sim housing laws into consideration.

β˜† @meowcatmeowkitty β˜†
    PW5LvY4.png
    I like how you were going for a unique approach by building an ancient mountainside dwelling with 100 BCE Contemporary. The landscaping and curb side view of the cave dwelling looks grand, and the way you’ve arranged the landscaping makes it really look like the house was carved right off the mountainside. The waterfall by the bedroom balcony is a great addition. The interiors give off an ancient but rugged look, which is perfect for Mr. Durtal. I like how the little game nook was arranged as a spot to cool off when it’s too hot outside. The stone bed headboard is a creative addition, too! Great use of the MOO cheat to create something totally unique.

Suggestions: Although I like the thought you put into landscaping, Mr. Durtal might have preferred a more rugged, untamed landscape. It is beautiful, but I think the same ruggedness inside the dwelling should also be seen outside.

β˜† @SimsIslandheart β˜†
    1RuKDEy.jpg
    Cave In has a natural appeal. The private fishing pond in front makes the view more natural as well as the addition of the stone fountain. The landscaping, in general, helps the home blend in with the environment, and it was well done even though it’s an artificial rock formation. Adding the little statues by the entrance will help people know where the entrance is, which is a wonderful idea. Using the shrub as a toilet is clever. The interiors are definitely spartan, which really makes it feel like you’re living in a cave. It’s great that you placed the bonfire in the center of the cave.

Suggestions: We highly recommend using Imgur for slideshows; having bigger screenshots will allow us judges to better see the details of your build. Take care when MOO-ing rocks onto walls; some rocks on the walls inside the cave look oddly placed. Other than that, this is a fantastic man-cave.

β˜† @chips46 β˜†
    gpgGUMQ.png
    Cave Sweet Cave seems like a wonderful place for Mr. Durtal to call home! The little pond and bonfire out front are great additions. I love how you’ve added a little area at the side for waste disposal, which also has the bathing area. The stone exterior of the home definitely tells people that this is a cave-inspired home. Great use of roofing to create the shape. The foyer of the home looks great, lined at both sides with sticks and branches. The use of clutter throughout the whole home makes it look as if Mr. Durtal has lived in it for a while. Great job!

Suggestions: Although the interior of the home definitely looks like it’s in a cave, the roofing used still makes the cave look like an actual house. I would suggest using decorative rocks or terrain levels to conceal it, like what was done with the rear of the house.

β˜† @PINKUSFAMILY β˜†
    vM27Nyb.png
    Durtal’s Den blends in well with its surrounding environment. I like how you resized rocks to make it look like it’s part of the cave. You did a great job concealing the entrance with tall grass, which is perfect in Mr. Durtal’s opinion. It’s nice that you gave Mr. Durtal a place to do his laundry outside. Great use of terrain tools to give the cave its shape. The interior reminds me of something close to a Flintstones home, which is a stone age home with a bit of modern convenience. The bathroom area reminds me of a cozy spa. The animal skin rugs and dirt flooring are wonderful additions for keeping in line with the cave theme. Overall, a wonderful and cozy cave home.

Suggestions: I’m not sure how an open sauna would work in a cave setting; it’s best placed in an enclosed space, away from all the furniture. There’s also a part by the entrance where the grass abruptly ends to be met by dirt flooring. It would’ve been great if you made use of terrain paint by the cave entrance to match the dirt floor inside the cave. Moreover, the modern fireplace, although created through MOO, seems out of place considering the setting of the home. Nevertheless, you have created a wonderful build.

β˜† @swcheppes β˜†
    UYYfrHu.png
    Cave Life is a cleverly made cave. I think that using all those rocks to create the layout of the cave is wonderful, which makes it look like a real cave inside. The spring behind the cave fits in well, and the area around it is landscaped in a natural manner. Mr. Durtal will probably enjoy swimming in it. It is a great idea to use the rocks as tables to lessen the need for furniture. Overall, this has one of the best-looking cave interiors I’ve seen so far.

Suggestions: The front could have used a few more plants and trees, just like what was done at the back of the cave. Moreover, some of the furniture choices, like the refrigerator, look a bit modern.

β˜† @Allears β˜†
    vbDIwPY.png
    Desert Man Cave is a unique build. The little pond out front and the path leading to the home look great. It is wonderful that you have added a garden and laundry area at the side for Mr. Durtal. Great use of terrain tools to create the sides and back of the cave. It blends in with the surrounding desert. The stone facade of the home looks gorgeous. It’s nice how you were able to conceal the general layout of the house with resized stones. Adding the little chimney on top of the cave was a thoughtful idea. The home inside is well-furnished, and the furniture choices reflect the theme of the current challenge.

Suggestions: The stone facade and windows give it more of an impression as a house rather than a cave in my opinion. I’d suggest using terrain tools and rocks for the front, the same way you did for the rest of the home. Nevertheless, this is a wonderful home that blends well with its desert environment.

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @sawdust
    2nd Place goes to: @SimsIslandheart
    3rd Place goes to @swcheppes
    9En60Kn.png

3gHHX7s.png

Sim Challenge

β˜† @meowcatmeowkitty β˜†
    Hb3jcGJ.png
    Durtal the Conqueror seems like the go-getter type; a man who will do almost anything to achieve his goals. Great job in selecting his wardrobe which reflects his lifestyle. I like how he has different hairstyles for certain activities.

β˜† @SimsIslandheart β˜†
    Mxpd7MP.jpg
    Your version of Nean Durtal is wonderful. I like the thought you put into what he wore before he chose to live in a cave. His hairstyle also matches his rugged, loincloth attire.

β˜† @PINKUSFAMILY β˜†
    c5uAkP9.png
    I like how Nean has a supernatural element and backstory to him; he looks cool! The story that you created to suit with his appearance perfectly complement each other. His dark form makes him look wild compared to his normal, clean-cut appearance.

β˜† @Allears β˜†
    dQaBHgG.jpg
    Great selection of attire for Nean. I like how he still looks rugged while not looking too primitive. His hair and beard look great on him, and overall, he definitely has the appearance of someone who roughs it!

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @Allears
    23aTQ71.jpg

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • DesignasimDesignasim Posts: 87 Member
    @BuildnShare Thank you for you suggestions. Sorry about the bed I did move it one time when I saw it clipping but I most have not not moved it far enough out. I'll remember to put over heads first next time, I usually upload in order of screenshots taken.
  • lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    Thanks for the critic :) It's always good to know how others see my creation.
    Congrats to the winners! Yeay!
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Thank you Bree....your challenges are very challenging and enjoyable. Great notes on my build. Thank you.
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    Everyone was so creative! Congratulations to the winners, and great work one and all! <3
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congratulations, everyone!
    @BuildnShare Thank you for you suggestions. Sorry about the bed I did move it one time when I saw it clipping but I most have not not moved it far enough out. I'll remember to put over heads first next time, I usually upload in order of screenshots taken.

I tend to take the exterior and overhead shots first, which makes it easier to put them at the start of the slideshow. Especially when dealing with imgur.
    image.png
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Everyone did such wonderful builds and Sims !

All should feel proud of their creations here !

I must say it again - I feel honored to be among such creative people here !

Diane Pinkus
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Congratulations to @Designasim, @Ishizusv, @sawdust, @SimsIslandheart , and @swcheppes for your wins! Everyone did such a great job with this challenge! <3
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Thanks for the feedback I need to practice more using the terrain tool not easy at first try

Congrats to @sawdust, @SimsIslandheart,@swcheppes, and @Allears for your wins great work everyone

• SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to figure out how to make Imgur work for doing slideshows the way I want. (You should be able to click on the individual pics on my current slideshows to see the full-full size - if not, please let me know!)

Congrats to all the winners!
    EVxjqb3.png
    Master Results for #BnS115 - Man Cave

β˜† @KittKat7147 β˜†
    ODS52m9.png

Urban Cave Oasis has an absolutely stunning structure of stones perfectly stacked and evenly proportioned with your expert use of the terrain tool to raise the ground. The greenery placed between the rocks and around the entrance breaks the stonework up wonderfully and enhances the cave beautifully. The winding dirt path and wildflowers lead us into stoneage life and the fishing grotto transforms this place into an almost fairytale experience. I also like how you've provided a separate swimming hole at the rear, a beautiful and natural little oasis. Heading inside I can feel the coolness of the cave, your attention to detail is incredible with the stones coming through walls, ceilings and floors and all the cracks on the walls, very authentic. The open plan living areas open up the space greatly yet look very cosy with your choice of natural wood furnishings, a mismatch of design which blend together very well. I really like how you've chosen a couple of strong colours and worked around these, very tasteful dΓ©cor. Great use of 'MOO', my favourite is the dresser arrangement in the bedroom. The basement is very well designed and flowing using the archways to connect each room and the candles are perfect for natural light.

Suggestions: I am not totally convinced this is the perfect location for a cave but it does blend in well with Willow Creek and gives Nean the best of both worlds as you say. I noticed a thermostat on the wall which looked a little out of place to me. Caves are normally cool places which could be warmed more naturally with a fire. The firepit area is a wonderful place to relax and I feel it could be embellished more with the addition of more trees/shrubs perhaps for that little extra privacy.

β˜† @gmcrozier β˜†
    p5BEg8z.png

On first sight of the area I really don't think anyone would know Subterranean Domicile actually existed, you have disguised this location wonderfully well. Perfectly situated on a remote spot in Windenburg the cave has total peace and tranquility. You have manipulated the terrain tool very well to raise the ground into a hill which houses the hidden cave. I really like your choice of terrain paint to show the rocky structure of the hill topped with grass. This is a beautiful area to bbq food or participate in one of the many outdoor activities you have provided. The eco-friendliness of this place is fantastic, Nean will love the edible plants on the lot. The partially hidden entrance looks quite magical and full of mystery, like a secret to unfold. Your attention to detail here is incredible with the plants, boulders and rocks, the cobwebs and cracks make it all the more authentic. Going down to the open plan living area in the basement is such a fabulous experience. An old well is a fantastic feature and assuming it is still working provides a good source of water. The beams are also a great idea to support the cave, very important. The plant roots coming through the walls add a very realistic feel to the cave which is homely and cosy albeit the dirt walls and stone floor.

Suggestions: As mentioned above you have worked wonders raising the terrain but there are a few sharp edges which could benefit from softening. This is especially so at the bottom edges of the lot where the hill leaves a distinct line when meeting it's surroundings.

β˜† @13Vader β˜†
    6BYL726.png
    lwcomtl.png

Caveman Man Cave is very discretely located in the midst of a fabulous dense forest, a secret hideaway from all mankind! You have worked wonders with landscaping the ground above this secret cave with the result of a very natural appearance and you have manipulated the terrain tool expertly to create mounds and uneven land. I love the idea of steps leading down to this beautiful little haven with the firepit on one side and the gorgeous pool on the other. I can almost hear the waterfall flowing, a great feature which enables the pool to be self-cleaning. Going inside I certainly feel as if I'm in a cave with the stone walls and flooring. The living area is lovely and spacious with the open plan concept and I love the animal print rugs and pops of turquoise which bring warmth and vibrance to this area. The open fire adds to the cosiness and the small waterfall looks beautiful with the plants draping around it. The passages add a little mystery as to where they may lead and it's great to see you have put these to good use and created a reading nook in one and woodworking and fitness in the other. Beautiful bedroom, the fur rug adds warmth and luxury and I most impressed to see the 'home made' bathroom, very eco friendly.

Suggestions: As I said above the cave is disguised in such a fantastic way with all the plants, rocks and greenery above, but the mailbox and bin does look very out of place to me. I would have put these items at the bottom of the steps in the secret garden. Also the little caveman 'guarding the chimney' is lovely and quirky but again does draw attention to the area.

Sim challenge: You have portrayed Nean in such a fantastic way, his long locks and facial hair are perfect for his caveman appearance and his tattoos finish the look off beautifully. Your choice of outfits are spot on, the animal prints and camouflage shorts are wonderfully appropriate for someone so eco friendly and his traits couldn't suit him better. It was really lovely to see him enjoying his fantastic new cave and entertaining his guests.

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of this Challenge is .... @KittKat7147
    dFmr8l5.png

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is .... @13Vader
    mUUmw9e.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
    image.png
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Congratulations @KittKat7147 and @13Vader on your wins.

All of the entries in this category were fabulous! I'm sure it was a tough decision to pick a winner!
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    Congratulations @KittKat7147 on your win for your wonderful lot build and @13Vader for your great 'cave man'! Great work!
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Congrats @KittKat7147 on your win great build and @13Vader on your great cave man sim win
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Congrats! @KittKat7147 and thank you everyone! :)<3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    All the entries were very lovely, congrats to the winners!
  • IshizusvIshizusv Posts: 16 Member
    I've been so busy lately that I haven't been checking here nor social media... Can't imagine my surprise when I found out about I got and honorable mention. I'm glad you liked the captions 😍
  • IshizusvIshizusv Posts: 16 Member
    [quote="Allears;c-17019006"]Congratulations to @Designasim, @Ishizusv, @sawdust, @SimsIslandheart , and @swcheppes for your wins! Everyone did such a great job with this challenge! <3[/quote]

Thank you <3
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results for #BnS115 – Man Cave

β˜† @Karababy52 β˜†
    nk2B2b0.png

Crystal Cave blends in very well with it’s surroundings. Nice use of the terrain tool and paints. Your choice of plants fit well with the surroundings. Your interior floor plan flows well. Your decision to centralize the fire pit was very insightful. Great object choices they are very rustic and functional, perfect for this build. The natural spring is a nice touch. The Marker Shard light is ideal for this build. Great build, well done!

Suggestions: Your work with the terrain tool is nice, however it would have been nice if the hill could be navigated by Sims. Your natural spring is a nice touch, however you have an overhang that really seems odd. Perhaps you could have made the floor wood, instead of sand, this would also have created more interest. The other solution would have been to move the spring and bring the wall out to eliminate the overhang. My only other suggestion would have been using a different wall cover on the interior walls (bathroom walls and wall dividing the living quarters and the Spring room). Over all a very nice build.

β˜† @AlJay β˜†
    2IOIcKT.png

The Primitive Life is a very well executed cave. You did a great job of using MOO to the create the structure of your cave and the pond and waterfall is great addition. The mouse hole and mouse is a realistic touch and the mechanical room is great. The fountain is clever. I liked that you used the the stone furniture and rocks to create the exterior walls and kitchen counters. Your use of a wood wall covering on the interior walls is great to create visual interest. The animal skins and furs fit very well with this build. A very well executed build!

Suggestions: You did such a great job with this build, that there are only a couple of suggestions. I noticed that the wood working table is cutting into the surrounding rocks. Maybe this was intentional, but to me it looks awkward. You also have plants cutting into the rocks. The only other thing is that I personally would have liked to have seen some plants around the well. Great job!

3gHHX7s.png
    The Winner of this Challenge is… @AlJay

nzmOUdm.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

SIM CHALLENGE

β˜† @AlJay β˜†
    FjexBhG.png

Your interpretation of Nean Durtal is great! I like that you gave him a professional appearance and also a more naturalist appearance (kind of like Clark Kent and Superman). Foxy Lady is a great addition and I’m sure makes for great company. Your shots of Nean in the professional world and in his natural environment gives a lot of insight. Well done!

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is ... @AlJay

nzmOUdm.jpg

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you so much for the suggestions @BuildnShare You're absolutely right about the overhang, it should've been a wood floor. This was my first major build using the terrain tools and I went a little overboard with the size of the cave not leaving any room for many outdoor activities or access to the top. I'll keep all this in mind for next time. Also, Congrats to @AlJay! Very well deserved win, great job! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top