Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Give us more pool stuff!!

Ok, here are all pool (gameplay) items we have in a nutshell :

6hhwd0.png

Interactions (basically) :
  • Swimming (alone or with another sim or dog)
  • Jumping/diving
  • Talk while sitting on the edge of the pool
  • Splash

Now here is a pic of The Sims Freeplay. Are you pluming kidding me ?? A mobile game has more pool items than the computer game ?!
3163gp2.jpg

Now could we please finally have Lounge chairs, floats, slides, waterfalls, inflatable beach balls, pool noodles or a water volleyball net like above ? Also new interactions like (scuba) diving, push other sims in the pool, play, learn to swim, using floats etc.

i3ywyh.jpg
2nv5x07.jpg

Here are funny floats and slides ideas
n19j6s.png
s3kadd.jpg
8yui45.jpg
rw496s.png

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    All great ideas. I want this too with a beach world vacation pack. :)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Yet again, I see something from Freeplay feel disappointment with TS4. :/ I'd love to see more items for pools (Seasons would have been a great pack to add them, idk why they didn't) :/ .

I rarely bother with pools since they're so boring. Floaties, pool toys, water slides; all of that would make pools so much more fun and interesting.
  • SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    I can't believe the mobile game has more pool stuff than the PC game, sure you would think it would be other way around. Pools definitely need more items to go with them and ability to build kids pools that are not as deep. They are pretty boring and my sims are not even bothering with pools even if I install them. Water slide or sprinkle seems to be more fun :D
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    I really wish there was more of a desire for the Sims to use the pool, they are very expensive to place and my Sims rarely ever have the desire to use the pool at all. My Sims never just get in the pool on their own, but they do have a Slip and slide(I believe it came with backyard stuff), and they love that thing!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Exactly ! How come a Mobile Game has more items ?
    Saldukele wrote: »
    I can't believe the mobile game has more pool stuff than the PC game, sure you would think it would be other way around. Pools definitely need more items to go with them and ability to build kids pools that are not as deep. They are pretty boring and my sims are not even bothering with pools even if I install them. Water slide or sprinkle seems to be more fun :D

• SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    I hope they will include these soon, together with some beach holiday pack.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    could we PLEASE get real above ground pools which require either ladders or stairs? how about some pool noodles?
    6adMCGP.gif
    That too. I wouldn't mind pool noodles either (or fries as we call them in French :D ).
    MadameLee wrote: »
    could we PLEASE get real above ground pools which require either ladders or stairs? how about some pool noodles?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Someone should make a thread of all the things the 2 Sims mobile games have that the pc/console games do not have. Aside from pool stuff, I believe they have garages and cars?

Is that a fair comparison?
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    edited April 2019
    I agree. I have recently completed a house build where all that's required is the backyard landscaping. I've seen some very nice ideas with pools but it's impossible to do them because the game either doesn't have it or won't let you do it. I mean seriously, no curved pools, no little water falls no way of building water fountains right next to the pool where they're interconnected? If real pools can do it, why can't the game?

My dad and sister are shocked at what isn't permitted in this game.
    2quwd7.gif

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Its really sad that pools have been completely ignored since Get Together with its ugly diving platform and water colors. Clearly pools are important to many people the outrage when it did not come with the base game was crazy and rightfully so but now its like you have it that's it.

They really need to get on it and make curved pools an option pool slides and an actual normal looking diving board, water falls that can connect to it, pool games and also in-ground hottubs that can fit along side the pool. But sadly to get even half of this it would take Sims 4 about 20 years at this rate.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Ok, here are all pool (gameplay) items we have in a nutshell :

6hhwd0.png

Interactions (basically) :
    • Swimming (alone or with another sim or dog)
    • Jumping/diving
    • Talk while sitting on the edge of the pool
    • Splash

Now here is a pic of The Sims Freeplay. Are you pluming kidding me ?? A mobile game has more pool items than the computer game ?!
    3163gp2.jpg

Now could we please finally have Lounge chairs, floats, slides, waterfalls, inflatable beach balls, pool noodles or a water volleyball net like above ? Also new interactions like (scuba) diving, push other sims in the pool, play, learn to swim, using floats etc.

i3ywyh.jpg
    2nv5x07.jpg

Here are funny floats and slides ideas
    n19j6s.png
    s3kadd.jpg
    8yui45.jpg
    rw496s.png

I couldn't agree more. I've been begging the gurus on Twitter for more pool items.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I also want to play Marco Polo like we did in Sims 3 and do like a swim race for swim meets and play water polo. and synchronized swimming.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Also not just swimming but have a swimming skill like swimming backwards, butterfly, breast stroke, and mermaid. Diving with out splashing basically like the Olympics
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yeah pools in TS4 are boring.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Slayer_RoseSlayer_Rose Posts: 56 Member
    OMG flumes would be amazing!! I tried to build a swimming pool/spa and it was okay, but there wasn't much I could do without flumes and stuff. I would love to see that in the game! Also like wave machines!! How fun!?
    edited April 2019
    I linked this thread to TheSims on Twitter.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
    Thank you @catloverplayer :)
    I link this thread to TheSims on Twitter.

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    To this day, I still don't understand why they keep ignoring pools and poolside activities and items. Not even Seasons added anything to them!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i totaly agree with this idea
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Here here! And don't forget one of those floating cooler thingys that can hold drinks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    brenleedee wrote: »
    I really wish there was more of a desire for the Sims to use the pool, they are very expensive to place and my Sims rarely ever have the desire to use the pool at all. My Sims never just get in the pool on their own, but they do have a Slip and slide(I believe it came with backyard stuff), and they love that thing!

We have a pool lot type now. How cool would it be to grab your sims, their floaties and noodles and take a family trip to the local pool? That sounds amazing!! ALSO pool volleyball anyone?! That could be a tournament you could sign up for at the pool bar (just like open mic night).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

To this day, I still don't understand why they keep ignoring pools and poolside activities and items. Not even Seasons added anything to them!

I think their holding them back for either an island paradise ep or a pool stuffpack.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited April 2019

I think their holding them back for either an island paradise ep or a pool stuffpack.

But it's just that they are completely ignored even decor wise. Very few packs added trims, pool lights, or ladders for example.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.