Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Mayua's grin scares me! :bawling: This is legit the most terrifying grin I've ever seen. *a few paragraphs later* She is so creepy, someone pls come and bring me home I don't want to stay here with her any longer :bawling:
    Deeeesh! She's her normal self again, this is good news I guess! :smiley: I do hope it's not only a play (or illusion by Sabit? :scream: ) she takes on in front of others.
    Um. It sure was nice to see Kebs' speaking problems (gratefulness is a difficult word, oh yes it is! :smirk: ) but her naivety only proves that she wouldn't have been a particularly good queen. Althoug I must give her that betrayal by a sibling may not be the first that comes up to your mind and it really shouldn't be a thing, but who can change the world, eh? *shrugs*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @MrsRacooney killed Page 69 btw :angry:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Shall I kill you too :sunglasses:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I was borderline-impressed (in an awful way) by Hattie here. She saw a problem, and she took care of it :naughty: (Seriously tho, even if I wasn’t her biggest fan, Kebab doesn’t deserve this! :bawling:)

I am totally holding out hope for an epic sister-showdown someday where Kebab gets her revenge (assuming Kebz can eventually get out of whatever she’s about to get thrown into :grimace: ).
    snvAF3B.png

Shall I kill you too :sunglasses:

Please? :pensive:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Mayua's grin scares me! :bawling: This is legit the most terrifying grin I've ever seen. *a few paragraphs later* She is so creepy, someone pls come and bring me home I don't want to stay here with her any longer :bawling:
    Deeeesh! She's her normal self again, this is good news I guess! :smiley: I do hope it's not only a play (or illusion by Sabit? :scream: ) she takes on in front of others.
    Um. It sure was nice to see Kebs' speaking problems (gratefulness is a difficult word, oh yes it is! :smirk: ) but her naivety only proves that she wouldn't have been a particularly good queen. Althoug I must give her that betrayal by a sibling may not be the first that comes up to your mind and it really shouldn't be a thing, but who can change the world, eh? *shrugs*

OH GOOD! I was worried her grin was too nice, not scary enough; confirmed Mayua grin scare at least one hooman (gj Mayua!) :mrgreen:

I mean, I maybe it is all just one big trick! People seem to think Desh is part demon, rite?! OMG... O.O
    Plz no kill Kumya, he a nice boi :bawling:

Yeahhh, some sims are born to rule, some are ahhh...needing more skills. Kebab wanted so hard to be Maat, but maybe she fell a little shy of that goal (tho yeah, who sees sibling betrayal coming?) (OK, pretty much everyone except Kebab.) :grimace:

Woopse.

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Woa woa woa; ladies...if there is going to be kill, plz remember to put down a towel first, kk? We just had these floors redone...

@CitizenErased14
    Hattie is like "dis is borked" /chucks
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    "Minds out of the gutter please" before we got a suggestive new nickname for Kumya :grimace:

Does this mean torture for Kebs? Or will she get the even worse fate of her screenshots being upstaged by Ulfr's lewd acts.

Yeah, it's hard to stay pure around here for long :grimace:
    I mean, having her screenshots upstaged would be torture for Kebab...
    Haflinger wrote: »
    *MANY SOUNDS OF INARTICULATE NOISES*

I may need a minute here.

I HOPE I DID THEM JUSTICE <3:kissing_heart:<3

I LOFFS DEMS SOOOO MUCH!!!

Valdur is so SOFT MAN! I had a silly thought the other day that he and Nausicaa should have a nooboo, but then I was lieks "NUUUUU, it would be the mostest squeamishy nooboo EVAR"
    @Haflinger
    YAAAAY! :star:
    OMG
    When I was writing him being...him...I was like "kekekekeke, so squeamish like Nausicaa, all the things are icky!"
    Their masterpiece child would never leave the house...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Mayua speaks one way but I think she is not thinking what she says, no that's not right, how to describe her. Hmmm I know Evil with a nice voice! I like her! Her cheerful talking mixed with true evil is delicious! :p Written very well!
    Sweet soft Valdor and his poor foot went in squishy stuff yuck! I also thought right away of Lamia poo! :D

Desh saved poor Kumya from imminent death and starvation. I sure hope itis Desh! :o

Hattie you surprised me! :o I never expected her to do something like that! Kebs maybe but not Hattie! B)

Great chapter! :)<3
    @haswh
    Mayua is thinking that she will tell you how you should feel about everything, and that you will naturally agree! (Because you are very sensible, and do not care for having body parts removed) :mrgreen: but also >:)

What have I done to you all that you think it might not even be Desh! :o
    (Kekekekekekeke)
    Either way, very nice of her save him :D

Ahh, Hattie, you have shocked so many with your ruthlessness! We'll get inside her brain eventually and see what's up (and Kebs too!)

Tyu so much :kissing_heart:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Gooooooob morning modern simmers!

Happy Saturday! Here is my final Gen 4 spoilery pic, ENJOY ILU :kissing_heart:
    1k4naEs.png
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    That is soooooo Desh's baby
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »

Doesn't have to be a redhead for us to know. :o

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Gooooooob morning modern simmers!

Happy Saturday! Here is my final Gen 4 spoilery pic, ENJOY ILU :kissing_heart:
    1k4naEs.png

They talkin' 'bout ya, Froot! Look at that evil lemon! :open_mouth:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    perfect genes :love:
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Interestinggggg!

@InfraGreen
    Well, that's certainly true :smirk:

@MrsRacooney
    She knows I has secrets and plans and stuff!

@candycottonchu
    I AGREE <3<3<3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    :love::love::love::love::love::love:

In a completely unrelated note, and because I know of your love for Khajit...

D27GyWdX0AcqBwq.jpg:large
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

ZOMG!! :o:love:
    *Khajiit likes dis picture very much*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Awww last eye candy tease? :( So pretty, as always :scream: I am eager to see all these beauties in action (in more ways than one... :naughty: Hehehehe)
    snvAF3B.png

ZOMG!! :o:love:
    *Khajiit likes dis picture very much*

I wish I could be totally excited for Elseweyr, because Khajit. And Dragons. :o but I let my Live account lapse a while back so no ESO for me until I decide to renew again.
    Goooooooooob morning modern simmers!

I bring you a chapter on this April 1st Monday, though alas, no tricks here; it is as it is! Hopefully you enjoy regardless...

Last chapter...
    SFuSKYZ.png

We met the terrifyingly cheerful Mayua and her new pet soft man, Valdur, but Tadla interrupted their fun discussion to be all worried about some side thing she has going on (turns out the side thing was relevant later tho O.O)

Hattie faked Kebab out with apologies and hugs to lure her away from The Rise so she could be ambushed and kidnapped by Mayua and Ulfr (see? Totes relevant!), and we all went “ohsnarp Hattie!”

Desh found Kumya rotting in a cell wearing only underoos and a cute collar; he may have being pretty sorry for himself, but Desh was nice enough to let him out and fill him in on the pertinent details of whatsup…

Onward!

3YcSlru.png
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Kay, not gonna lie but ...
    a pair of undead beached whales.

made me LOL!

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I'd tell you which shot from this chapter is my favorite...but you already know. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm loving the new banner! Can't wait to meet them. Such pretty people.
    Called the Oly thing! But a puppy? That's bizarre.
    jzZP0sJ.png