Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Has Your StrangerVille Hero Been Living?

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a number of heros and antiheros.

This is Buzz Grunt's and Lyla's home. It was made by rjhenn14 and can be found on the gallery. I did change it because the boys in my game are toddlers with a baby to come and I updated some things from the base game. It's Winterfest when I went into their home to take some pictures. Oppsie gotta give them a tree and stuff I guess.
    Buzz still hasn't beat the mother in the game because I'm playing in rotation and super slow. He will though eventually.

Wm93EOf.jpg
    top floor:
    N29quKf.jpg
    bottom floor:
    mIonqBg.jpg

It's suppose to look kind of sterile and barracks like.
    egTcBMc.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I've introduced the alien families (from the Gallery) that Maxis made for Sims 2 and they are living in the rich area of StrangerVille and building their escape spaceships in their respective gardens! :)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I have a number of heros and antiheros.

This is Buzz Grunt's and Lyla's home. It was made by rjhenn14 and can be found on the gallery. I did change it because the boys in my game are toddlers with a baby to come and I updated some things from the base game. It's Winterfest when I went into their home to take some pictures. Oppsie gotta give them a tree and stuff I guess.
    Buzz still hasn't beat the mother in the game because I'm playing in rotation and super slow. He will though eventually.

Wm93EOf.jpg
    top floor:
    N29quKf.jpg
    bottom floor:
    mIonqBg.jpg

It's suppose to look kind of sterile and barracks like.

And they say there’s little to no replay ability, HA!

What’s the thing outside with all of the stairs?
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim hero had a nice and steamy relationship with a townie, a military Sim during the story. Soon after my Sim saved the day, my Sim had a baby with the townie Sim, but he sadly broke it off during the wedding bells, leaving her very pregnant. She has a beautiful daughter who looks like her father. My Sim is still really happy!
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    My hero has started quite a life for herself. She’s started what’s now the only family I play. My sim has four daughters, Anika, Arianna, Amara, and Amina. Two of them are toddlers and the other two are child-aged now. She also married Salim Benali, and had three of her daughters with him. The first born, Anika, was with Mark Eggleston. The twins Amina and Amara are now toddlers, so that’s quite a struggle as well. They also have three pets. After Gina saved Strangerville... her life got very complicated 😂
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Melpomena wrote: »
    @Chazzzy Fame is off into my game, but she has a very good reputation, she's an angel. May be that's why she gets all for free. I thought it could be a reward for fighting the Mother. Well, guess it's not. Thanks for your help.

The free stuff is part of the aspiration reward -- my Sim gets all her stuff at the curio shop for free and gets free drinks at the bar (haven't checked to see if she can get free food as well). She's actually quite well off because the household gets $1000/day from her dad's pension (retired astronaut) and she's working her way up the ladder in the military career. She has a Simray so I've been thinking of visiting the curio shop and using the transform function to see what sort of stuff she'll get from the books and objects.

I just finished the story up last night; died the first time but was smarter with the group commands) so won the second time (exited and reloaded after the death -- I'd been smart and saved right before the team entered the lab). Not sure yet what I'm going to do with my Sim now; I'd like to get her to the top of the Military career, then maybe go into either athletics (since I'll probably have her near the top of Fitness) or maybe have her go into Acting. May move her and her dad out of Strangerville as well; other than the bar and library there's not much to do there, and she needs to find Mr. or Ms. Right. (One of her team members, a scientist, is kind of sweet; could set the two of them up).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    @Chazzzy The thing outside Buzz's house is a launch pad it has a rocketship to be built on the top.
    egTcBMc.png
    Here's my other "hero's" home some of them will take down the mother with Buzz. The Curious brothers live here. I got this home off the gallery some time ago but cut out some of the sidewalk pattern to make it fit. So outside with the observatory and rocketship:
    SlVypmD.jpg
    Ground floor with a bassinet for when some of them get pregnant by aliens ;).
    jfvWb1A.jpg
    Underground lab has a greenhouse area. Scientifical stuff and their conditioning room for (hopefully) robots one day or maybe clones. I haven't decided yet.
    62CBBDF.jpg

Lol, just noticed the "And they say there’s little to no replay ability, HA!".

My reply is: They say a lot of things don't they? :D
    The story is what you make it out to be. I love the Strangerville world. I have no urge to have my sims live in another world for now. When I do .. I'm sure I'll still use this world often.
    egTcBMc.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I didn't have one single hero, but nine sims in three households. All of them were sims that I had played before, so they all had official homes where they had left behind family members or at least a housekeeper who would see to the property. Most of them returned home after the crisis, only two stayed in Strangerville.

I'm setting up a second playthrough atm, with five sims. One lives with her mother in a medium sized house on the hill, one shacks on the trailerpark lot and the other three live at the lot next to it in a sheriff office from the gallery. I gave them backstories that make them residents of Strangerville for many years already, even though not all of them have been born there.
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    Since my hero saved the day, he realized how much he loves mysteries and exploration. He separated from the military at the captain rank and moved to San Myushino where he spends most of his days writing books. He frequently takes trips to the jungles of Selvadorada and recently married a social media starlet who comes from a wealthy family that makes the Landgraab fortune look like loose change in comparison. After they’re marriage, she was given access to her inheritance and they moved out of her families apartment and into their own until they decide where they want to lay their own roots.

*This is actually my favorite Sim couple at the moment. I wanted to do an opposites attract love story on top of the Strangerville one and it works.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2019
    I got bored of mine and made a new household in the same save. Thanks to MCCC, my hero sim married Holly Alto and moved to a fancy house in Oasis Springs. I’m now playing a single mother and her son.
    Max Villarreal will eventually awaken the Mother Plant, then the son (grown up by then) will become the next hero.
  • DMKittenDMKitten Posts: 43 Member
    My sim moved in with a military guy.She was a major conspiracy theorist. With the help of her boyfriend and townies who she recruited they took down the mother. They had 1 daughter and funny enough the military guy got pregnant and had an alien. After about 2 more alien pregnancies,they decided it was best to leave Strangerville behind. Before they left, their teenage alien daughter decided to wake mother.She wanted to go back and see if she could help the mother take over Strangerville.She didn't succeed and died but not before releasing spores into the air, building a rocket ship and going back to her home planet. The alien daughter died on her planet her first trip. Now we are 2 generations passed and they are still not back in Strangerville. The great (?) grand daughter now has 3 children with her husband who is a body builder. He got pregnant with an alien son (makes 4 kids total). The house is still the same house that the military guy and conspiracy theorist built.It's just expanded a little. Now with 5 bedrooms their extremely tight.Both the parents are now elders and 2 of their kids are now adults. 1 child is a little kid(the alien son) and the other is a teenager. Once the parents pass, the alien will talk them into moving back to Strangerville.

His Grandmother died a mysterious death (Walking the dog,couldn't find where she died!) so she haunts him through visits and phone calls. He is hoping he can go back to Strangerville to solve this mystery and see if it too involved his mother. Which is where he finds out who his real mom is and will try to go find his Step (great?) grandmothers urn as well as his step moms urn. That's as far as I got.
    Let's make a difference
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Don't have Strangerville yet, but this is what I'm planning to do...

My Sim (Harper) will have lived in Forgotten Hollow for many years (Vampire since birth, born in Oasis Springs with a human mother) and is looking for something new. So she packed her bags and headed South and found Strangerville. After seeing some strange townies, she decides to do something about it. So she quits her job as a Tech Guru and sets to work finding out what the heck is wrong with this town. After lots of digging and sticking her nose where it probably shouldn't be, she finds out what's happening. So, she decides to track down some of her old college roommates and beg them to help her. They agree, and eventually, she falls in love with one of them (haven't decided who yet). After defeating the Mother, Harper and her lover get married and have two children. One of those children will end up becoming possessed as a teenager after his/her sibling chooses to revive the mother to get out of a desperate financial situation, causing everything to start all over again. Harper's lover betrays her and locks her outside, burning her to death. He then locks his only child in their basement until the police come and arrest him. Their only child left at home decides to leave Strangerville forever and, to the best of his/her ability, hides their insanity from the public eye, until one day she falls in love and accidentally gets him killed by the mother while she's pregnant with his baby (I'm going to try really hard to make the youngest a girl). She decides to go back to the town she despised and save the town once more. As soon as she's done, she takes her child and goes back to Forgotten Hollow where this all started.

Really excited to do this!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Mine is deleted! I made a conspiracy theorist guy the first time I solved the mystery, but he didn't seem like someone who belongs in the military and I wanted to make use of the new career. I deleted him and made a new military dude to solve it again and I've learnt a couple more things the second time. Currently, he lives in that trailer and is at Level 2 in the military career.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited March 2019
    Underground lab has a greenhouse area. Scientifical stuff and their conditioning room for (hopefully) robots one day or maybe clones. I haven't decided yet.
    62CBBDF.jpg
    @hermitgirl And who does that luxurious bedroom belong to? Yes, I need some robots in my game. perfect for my steampunk theme. I love both houses ya got there.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited March 2019
    @BlkBarbiegal No one yet. It will belong to a clone if they are made or a robot. I'm hoping very hard that we get robots that can become human or synth-like down the line. That room is called the adjustment room... so that a robot or clone can adjust to what their.. creators want them too. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

added in.. I want the clone to be Bella or the robot to look like Bella to further my story.
    egTcBMc.png
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    My Strangerville hero (my simself) ended up breaking up Ted & Meredith Roswell. She had a baby by him, Angelina (my avatar), kicked Meredith out their mansion in Strangerville, and are living happily ever after lol :D
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    My Strangerville hero (my simself) ended up breaking up Ted & Meredith Roswell. She had a baby by him, Angelina (my avatar), kicked Meredith out their mansion in Strangerville, and are living happily ever after lol :D

Messy! I like
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    Melpomena wrote: »
    @Chazzzy Fame is off into my game, but she has a very good reputation, she's an angel. May be that's why she gets all for free. I thought it could be a reward for fighting the Mother. Well, guess it's not. Thanks for your help.

The free stuff is part of the aspiration reward -- my Sim gets all her stuff at the curio shop for free and gets free drinks at the bar (haven't checked to see if she can get free food as well). She's actually quite well off because the household gets $1000/day from her dad's pension (retired astronaut) and she's working her way up the ladder in the military career. She has a Simray so I've been thinking of visiting the curio shop and using the transform function to see what sort of stuff she'll get from the books and objects.

I just finished the story up last night; died the first time but was smarter with the group commands) so won the second time (exited and reloaded after the death -- I'd been smart and saved right before the team entered the lab). Not sure yet what I'm going to do with my Sim now; I'd like to get her to the top of the Military career, then maybe go into either athletics (since I'll probably have her near the top of Fitness) or maybe have her go into Acting. May move her and her dad out of Strangerville as well; other than the bar and library there's not much to do there, and she needs to find Mr. or Ms. Right. (One of her team members, a scientist, is kind of sweet; could set the two of them up).

Thanks for the info. It's much appreciated. So it is a reward. :)
  • KeokKeok Posts: 13 New Member
    I solved the mystery and got to the top of my career at the same time. I did it on my days off and boy oh boy did it take awhile. Now I am living the high life with a child and a hubby.
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    edited March 2019
    Mine get's gifts in the mail everyday from fans, lol, occasionally some great gifts other times not so much. Before he defeated the Mother, he asked her for money lol(there friendship level was quite high) She gave him a couple thousand dollars. He still is working the military career, maxed it out a while back, but moved to Newcrest(even though I love the town Strangerville..but I filled up all the homes with random celebrities that I found on the gallery lol, and didn't want to move them out..but I needed a bigger lot)
    EJV6gSj.png My Sim with John Cena singing a heart-wrenching ballad together at the Strangerville Saloon(had to add the karaoke machine to liven up the joint :smile:
  • FreshTostadasFreshTostadas Posts: 16 Member
    I made the mistake of playing the Strangerville story on my main legacy save so after I finish the story I switched households. But I did have my hero marry Erwin and they have an adopted son who lost his parents in the mystery.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @BlkBarbiegal No one yet. It will belong to a clone if they are made or a robot. I'm hoping very hard that we get robots that can become human or synth-like down the line. That room is called the adjustment room... so that a robot or clone can adjust to what their.. creators want them too. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

added in.. I want the clone to be Bella or the robot to look like Bella to further my story.

interesting ;)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I made a woman to do the challenge, she got lonely after a while and I wanted the challenge to last a bit longer, so I tried twice to get her married. Thought she can have a family first while still investigating, build a little home etc. both males that she fell in love with turned her proposal down and she theirs. so I started again and made her an Alien husband. their both very happy together living near the trailer park. But I plan on them moving into the trailer park when they have enough money, then moving onto the hill after the challenge. She is only as far as getting the evidence, then a child or two, then the Bio suit is next.
  • cat_momcat_mom Posts: 36 Member
    My hero was the guy (cant recall his name at the moment) who lives in the bunker under the crashed plane.