Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the most lucrative way to make money in the sims3?

2...Next

Comments

• AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member

An egghatching party, what a hilarious idea - I had to try it!

In Dragon Valley with Lorna McCann, gave her LTR 'legendary host', invited all her friends, emptied the house of distracting objects, placed out lots of eggs in the previous library and had her set a good example by speaking to an egg during the whole party. Several followed suit!
    8TLBgRl.jpg

Her boss stole one though..
    Vrd3Xtx.jpg

This pretty lady another..
    eFHw0cn.jpg

Jason Stackhouse took one of course..
    W6zyRhu.jpg
    xuL81ZE.jpg
    ..as a parting gift!
    0JESScs.jpg

They appearantly can be flirted with; mistakenly directed affection?
    1iKwABT.jpg

At the end the eggs not spoken to did not hatch very long after the chatted up ones; about 30 min-1 hour and Lorna got one of each colour and sold the extra copies. The dragons are very useful though! The green one can summon treasures, and tended to her big garden; she got to be the life of the party with the purple one and the black one gave her a death flower as well as entertainment summoning a ghost, fired upon by the red one - such fun!
    3R7pcqe.jpg

Great get-together!
    uYL90w0.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited March 2019
    omg I posted in wrong thread lol.
    This is what happens when I have two threads open.
    Can a mod delete my comment?
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    omg I posted in wrong thread lol.
    This is what happens when I have two threads open.
    Can a mod delete my comment?

Wait what did you say? I must know!!!

And lol at the Egg hatching party. It's hilarious!
  • SimmingAspieSimmingAspie Posts: 25 Member
    > @Nikkei_Simmer said:
    > Get a dog, train the living daylights out of it until it reaches Lev 10 in hunting...Send the dog out to sniff for valuables until he nearly keels over... (you should get about 48 opportunities before the mutt will want food) then watch the valuable gemstones roll in. :mrgreen: I'm a jackhole... Everytime the mutt comes up with a maple leaf, an empty chip bag, a snake-skin or some other useless item...load up the searches...up to a full eight. Poor mutt doesn't know what hit him. "*woof*...can't I go home and eat...yet?"
    >
    > "NO...find something valuable first...preferably a tiberium!."
    >
    >
    > Did I mention "Tiberium farming"? :D >:)

The first Amazon Challenge I ever played got super rich this way. Adopted two dogs, had them hunt pretty much full time, and they were multi-millionaires before my founder even became an elder.
  • LucentlyAwesomeLucentlyAwesome Posts: 16 Member
    Which The Sims game?
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    if you're going to go the dog hunting route, incorporate that into the transmogrify method and give that simolean earnings a nitro boost, you'll own the entire town lol! five different gems and access to a gem cutter, will turn those 5 gems into 100K easy (if you've unlocked the heart shape which shouldn't take long at all.) Turn them into soulpeaces, cut the soul stones into hearts and list the hearts at the elixir consignment. It doesn't even matter what gems so even emeralds, rubies, etc. *and* the dust you get from using the cutter yourself, all turn into soulpeaces. Not sure if we're allowed to link to other sites but Mod The Sims has a *very* easy to understand guide on transfiguration.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2019
    You guys are going about this all wrong. All you have to do is be good, kind, and generous with whatever you have to work with towards your fellow sims and success of all kinds including money will just come flowing your way, as evidenced here. :)
    https://www.nraas.net/community/topic7175

Disclaimers: Yes, that's cheating the system or at least the part of the system that isn't equipped to understand that the homeless NPC Service "houshold" has virtually unlimited funds to draw upon. But to be fair I did not do that on purpose, the windfall was a complete surprise, and I gave all the money back except for the §10,000 per sim invited to move in that I thought my household should have. Igazor's Halfway House for Former Neglected Homeless Service Sims is coming along nicely and I'll post some pics over on that thread shortly (Edit: pics posted).
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I like getting the collection helper reward and finding fish, insects and minor animals if you have the pets pack.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn