Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Victorian In Green w/pictures

DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
I decided to revamp the Swan Funeral Parlor back into a family home. Entry hall with two front parlors, dining room, kitchen and study complete the first floor. A master suite with bedroom, bath and walk in closet, guest bedroom, and two kids rooms with a hall bath and laundry complete the second floor. The finished attic contains a butlers private bed and bath and areas for watching TV, painting, working out and other hobbies. Place it on a larger lot and add a pool and maybe a greenhouse to complete the lot. You can find it in the gallery at my I.D. #dannydanbo

33624299428_66248c3262_h.jpg

33624299488_6d0c025100_h.jpg

33624299558_8795049515_h.jpg

33624299628_adb592f513_h.jpg

Comments

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Very nice job!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Looks great! Very inviting.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Awesome. Gonna add it to my library for sure. Thanks for sharing!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    I love your builds!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Thanks everyone. I love the Victorian style, so Strangerville was a welcome addition to my BUILD mode. I would like more stained glass windows and an interior single and double door with a transom would be awesome as well.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Very nicely done! As one who has been a student of Victorian architecture for some time I can readily appreciate the capturing of the feel of the period even if the décor seems more modern. An alternative for the first floor is one parlor and one living room, the former for quiet pursuits and entertaining company, the other for more family oriented activities. The game probably doesn't have what you need (at least without CC), but Victorian homes of that size generally had a butler's pantry between the kitchen and the dining room. You are giving me ideas if I ever get the pack. It does seem to have a lot of Victorian (or close to it) items.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Very nicely done! As one who has been a student of Victorian architecture for some time I can readily appreciate the capturing of the feel of the period even if the décor seems more modern. An alternative for the first floor is one parlor and one living room, the former for quiet pursuits and entertaining company, the other for more family oriented activities. The game probably doesn't have what you need (at least without CC), but Victorian homes of that size generally had a butler's pantry between the kitchen and the dining room. You are giving me ideas if I ever get the pack. It does seem to have a lot of Victorian (or close to it) items.

Thanks. I had considered using that hall next to the kitchen and dining room as a butlers pantry, but opted not to.

The pack does have some lovely Victorian stuff and there are some nice, bright color choices.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    I'm loving all the victorian architecture as I'm a real sucker for it in movies and games. I've gone ahead and moved this to the creative corner.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Went looking for this in the Gallery and couldn't find it. Did find lots more of your Vickys including the funeral parlor, and have done a fair bit of downloading. With a bit of thought, time, and effort should be able to do a conversion back to a home. I must say that am impressed by the variety and quality of your work.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I decided to revamp the Swan Funeral Parlor back into a family home. Entry hall with two front parlors, dining room, kitchen and study complete the first floor. A master suite with bedroom, bath and walk in closet, guest bedroom, and two kids rooms with a hall bath and laundry complete the second floor. The finished attic contains a butlers private bed and bath and areas for watching TV, painting, working out and other hobbies. Place it on a larger lot and add a pool and maybe a greenhouse to complete the lot. You can find it in the gallery at my I.D. #dannydanbo

33624299428_66248c3262_h.jpg

33624299488_6d0c025100_h.jpg

33624299558_8795049515_h.jpg

33624299628_adb592f513_h.jpg

pretty awesome like a lot of your builds B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• KaduMcFadu80KaduMcFadu80 Posts: 57 Member
    I love Victorian. It's my favorite type of house to build in the Sims and you did such an amazing job! I love it.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    It's lovely, and I think as another said I will add it to my library. Nice job. :)
  • gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    Dining room, office, front parlor (with piano) ----- very classy!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Dang, had this in my favorites but forgot to comment until now. It's such a cute house and I wanna download it next time I play.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • bananasims10bananasims10 Posts: 21 Member
    Sul, sul !

Your victorian house is awesome !
    ✔️ YouTube ➡️ https://bit.ly/3339TBy
    ✔️ Instagram ➡️ bananasims10
    ✔️ Twitter ➡️ bananasims10