Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medical Equipment Mods?

HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
edited March 2019 in General Mods Discussion
I'm searching around for a mod that could unlock the animations/equipment in the GTW Doctor career for at home use. I know we can place the equipment in our home lots for looks but I want to access/use them. Does anyone know of any such mods?

Also I wouldn't mind hearing about any other mods that are related that add animations and or effects.

I do know of mods like Private Practice mod by the way. It's not what I'm looking for as it's basically a rabbithole thing.

egTcBMc.png

Comments

• here4snackshere4snacks Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 2019
    This is for effects unsure of mods.

If you haven't already get your hands on the sims 4 effect player! I have a mad scientist and his monster bride and his lab is full of effects like tesla coil electricity zaps. It's the best, the options are endless.

Sims 4 Effect Player by Andrew (scroll down until you get to the download link) It does take time to get to use to but once you get the hand of it it's really great for effects.

Here is ayoutube clip of what it can do plus some really great (important) tips on how to use it (there are hundreds of options!)
    G6QEt5g.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @here4snacks that's NOT what the OP is asking. Wether the oppiste.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • here4snackshere4snacks Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »

@MadameLee

"Also I wouldn't mind hearing about any other mods that are related that add animations and or effects"

I was replying to that part of OP message since the effect player does have effects suited to a medical build. But cheers for scaring me away from replying to posts now (did you truly need to capitalize 'not'??) . :neutral:
    G6QEt5g.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

@MadameLee

"Also I wouldn't mind hearing about any other mods that are related that add animations and or effects"

I was replying to that part of OP message since the effect player does have effects suited to a medical build. But cheers for scaring me away from replying to posts now (did you truly need to capitalize 'not'??) . :neutral:

sorry I made a mistake-I didn't read the second thing.. I only read the title and first part.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Thank you for the suggestion @here4snacks. I went to watch a video on the effects and they could come in handy I especially like the electrical, zapping effects and could figure a way to use them for gameplay effects. Especially to enhance screenshots :).
    I didn't know that tool was available.
    egTcBMc.png
  • DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    This is for effects unsure of mods.

If you haven't already get your hands on the sims 4 effect player! I have a mad scientist and his monster bride and his lab is full of effects like tesla coil electricity zaps. It's the best, the options are endless.

Sims 4 Effect Player by Andrew (scroll down until you get to the download link) It does take time to get to use to but once you get the hand of it it's really great for effects.

Here is ayoutube clip of what it can do plus some really great (important) tips on how to use it (there are hundreds of options!)

Interesting. Thank you for sharring :smile: