Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Why can't we still skip over CAS when making a new save and just go straight into manage worlds to select a pre-made household to play?

Why isn't there a randomise traits button in CAS and on aging up?

These two things are so ridiculously simple yet not in a 4 years old game.

Couldn't agree more. I'm also so tired of always create a new sim when I just want to play with a premade. What is that Maxis!?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I'd love to see more of the Strangerville type stories and worlds in future Sims 4 packs. I am having a ball with this one even though I solved the mystery - the town is still a lot of fun to play in compared to many other worlds.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Laura825Laura825 Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish The Sims 4 could bring back CFE (change Floor Elevation) cheat but this time as a tool on the building mode! Changing floor elevation could open so many new layout possibilities to the interiors! It is something I've been truly missing in my house contructions :((
    There's one house in particular I just couldn't finish without an floor elevation, it just didnt work out whitout one, so I let the work stopped... it was already furnished and everything... I feel so disappointed about it, I had so many plans for that house -.-
  • SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    I would like to see sims who dance together instead of separately; sims who stay with each other when they go on a date; the opportunity to change wood colours and fabric colours separately in buy mode; more speedy transactions in retail; and in particular, lots where npcs will use any item put down instead of being restricted solely to one specific theme (this would allow greater options to create any lot the player can imagine, such as hotels and guest houses, cafes, schools, colleges, etc);
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 498 Member
    want swimmable lakes in Granite Falls :*

4ax10et.jpg
  • MikeW1981MikeW1981 Posts: 6 New Member
    For some reason I can post a new topic despite being a EA Origin patron for 6-8 years so I'll drop it here.

Vampires are completely broken now both from bugs and what appears to be nerfs.

Firstly, vampires can't go over grand-master now to achieve more points. With that said, it provides no benefit to a sim to become a vampire in the first place.

Secondly the Vampire perk board is broken after using a reconfiguration drink. Trying to train a perk causes it to just go blank and will not allow subsequent clicks, so you can't train perks with tiers higher than level 1. What is most disastrous here is the penalties. Even though it shows on the perk board that they have been unslotted, they never get unslotted. For instance, if I take the penalty that makes my vamp vomit when eating normal food and use the potion of reconfiguration and instead slot the one for guilty drinking, my vampire will now both throw up when he eats normal food --AND-- become emotional when drinking without permission.

My feedback is exactly this: There is no sense in continuing to sell a content pack such as vampires if it's essentially unusable. Please either fix it or take it out of the store.
  • AylJamAylJam Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I’ve been asked by my 12 year old to request werewolves in addition to vampires. She would very much like to be able to turn her sims into wolves as well as a half form. Any reply would be much appreciated ☺️
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    Well, after playing the new expansion, Get Famous, my level 9 actor sim had his own home gym. I thought it would be good to hire a personal trainer to come over and train him...but alas alack, no such trainer service was available that I could see under services on the phone. So, my request is, please have a service that a rich and famous Sim can use to help train him for his next gig!

Thanks for such a fun pack, I LOVE it!!!!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    We (well, maybe just I) need more four legged one-tile diningtables.
    More modern windows
    More skirts & decent clothes for seniors
    Less bulky hats
    Tattoos and Piercings
    Modern Wallpapers (with decent colors)
    Half tiled Wallpapers
    Modern (build-mode) carpets
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
    windweaver wrote: »
    Well, after playing the new expansion, Get Famous, my level 9 actor sim had his own home gym. I thought it would be good to hire a personal trainer to come over and train him...but alas alack, no such trainer service was available that I could see under services on the phone. So, my request is, please have a service that a rich and famous Sim can use to help train him for his next gig!

Thanks for such a fun pack, I LOVE it!!!!

Agree for a personal trainer. I thought it would have come with Fitness SP but nope.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I actually would like to see better 4K and visually impaired accessibility support. As is, I have a 27" 4K monitor with a RTX 2080 to assist in making the visual experience as appealing as possible, but when I turn on TS4 to 4K the UI becomes impossibly small to work worth. I'm trying to get in contact with Sims 4 Support right now to see if they are aware of this problem. Fingers crossed they can help me, but I would like an option to adjust text and button size for the User Interface. Being able to actually read the prompts without having to squint or lean in too close to my screen would be lovely.

I second this and think it should have a thread of it's own and should definitely be dealt with if they are even thinking about a disability pack in the future.

You can change the UI scale to work with 4k yourself through file editing.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'd like the ability to sort clothing items. For example, I might like to keep all the long-sleeved tops together. I would also like to be able to sort facial features and hairstyles. For example, I might like to keep all of the broad and narrow noses in two separate categories so that I could find what I was looking for more quickly.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Somethings that previous games had that I would love to see added to TS4 are...

Create-A-Sim:
    • Bodyhair
    • Facial Piercings
    • More Tattoos

Objects:
    • Baby/Toddler Bouncy Chair (or Swing Chair)
    • Baby/Toddler Playpen
    • Baby/Toddler Strollers
    • Food Processors
    • Garbage Disposals (added to some sinks)
    • Home Security Systems (with Burglar NPCs)
    • Lounge Chairs
    • Trash Compactors

Build Mode:
    • More Wood and Paint Colors for existing Doors/Windows/Fences/Etc.
    • L-Shaped Stairs (Modern and Traditional)
    • Spiral Stairs (Modern and Traditional)

Events:
    • Baby Showers
    • Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
    • Funerals
    • Graduations (Elementary School and High School)

NPCs:
    • Burglar NPCs (with Home Security Systems)
    • Repo Man
    • Social Worker
    • Tutor (for kids/teens)

Gameplay (EP/GP/Patch):
    • Active Households can have NPC Careers (i.e. Maid, Mailman, Etc)
    • An Empty Desert Themed World based on Oasis Springs (like Newcrest was based on Willow Creek)
    • Hobby-Themed Pack (similar to TS2 Freetime EP)
    • Mermaids
    • Winter Vacation World (with chalet lodge, shops, ski lifts, ski ranges, and rentable cabins)
    • Swimmable Lakes/Oceans added to all existing worlds.
    • Tropical Vacation World (with a hotel/resort, shops, site-seeing, and beaches)
    • University Pack (similar to TS2 University)
    • Werewolves
    • Witches
    • Zombies
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'd like an update to the Attend Holiday Ceremony tradition from Seasons so toddlers can also attend. Same for babies if they are ever updated so that they can travel. I want the entire family to be able to go.
    Kitchen
    J8fWLOT.png
    40hgKo1.png
    DB80xwU.png
    JTHCA54.png
    Recliners
    Fz7PLXu.png
    esHXI0a.png
    Big windows & sliding doors
    RA0I21R.png
    DB80xwU.png
    0835jyJ.png
    i5j2jy0.png
    Showers
    VWCsAea.png
    1kAWFyw.png
    koMAgy2.png
    nDJ00XL.png
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • WabadebadooWabadebadoo Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love to see cleaning become a skill again (and us having more stuff to clean (as weird as it sounds, I miss having to make beds!)/more tools to do it with (like vacuums)) and for more objects/furniture/etc. to break/wear down over time and need to be repaired or cleaned up.

I loved the used versions of some objects that came with City Living, and it'd be great if there was a "worn down/deteriorated" version of all items/wallpapers/floors/etc. It's especially great for "fixer upper" homes, slob sims, and etc.

Basically, I would love a game pack or update that revolves around "tidying up or choosing to happily live in a complete dump". I wanna see that aspect of gameplay expanded upon! It would also make hiring services like maids and repairmen a lot more useful, if you want a pristine household, but don't have a sim in the household that has the time.
  • LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    Im still frustrated with the lack of animation in elevators and the fact I can't use them in home lots.
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    > @windweaver said:
    > Well, after playing the new expansion, Get Famous, my level 9 actor sim had his own home gym. I thought it would be good to hire a personal trainer to come over and train him...but alas alack, no such trainer service was available that I could see under services on the phone. So, my request is, please have a service that a rich and famous Sim can use to help train him for his next gig!
    >
    > Thanks for such a fun pack, I LOVE it!!!!

If you feel like putting some work into having such feature and you own Get Together, I recommend you create a sim or pick one of already existing in your save, max out their skill in fitness with cheats and then create a club with your actor sim, add a requirement of fitness skill lvl 2 or higher, that way you will find the sim with the maxed out fitness skill even without getting to know them when you click on the icon to add sims to your club. Start gathering, go work out and click on the trainer "ask to mentor". That way your sim will become energized and will gain fitness skill faster. I usually give them money as gifts by the end as a way of paying them.
    How come there is a bubble blower in the game that can give dizzy moodlets and sometimes other ones, clearly representing tabacco/possibly other drugs, but drinking juice doesn't give any moodlets?
  • Amistri2016Amistri2016 Posts: 65 Member
    I agree with all of the above posts but mostly I just want the devs to keep their promises. Still waiting on those monthly updates that were suppose to include free content.
    I believe there must have been an oversight with the flower arranging skill, it has not been added to club activities unlike all other new skills that come with new content. I hope it will be added with a patch.
  • AtomictoyrobotAtomictoyrobot Posts: 3 New Member
    Adults should be able to use the Battlestation that comes with Kid's Room Stuff pack.
    The only item in the pack worth buying is unusable to adults and that is ridiculous. Even adults with the childish trait can't use it!?
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    Eldircora wrote: »
    > @windweaver said:
    > Well, after playing the new expansion, Get Famous, my level 9 actor sim had his own home gym. I thought it would be good to hire a personal trainer to come over and train him...but alas alack, no such trainer service was available that I could see under services on the phone. So, my request is, please have a service that a rich and famous Sim can use to help train him for his next gig!
    >
    > Thanks for such a fun pack, I LOVE it!!!!

If you feel like putting some work into having such feature and you own Get Together, I recommend you create a sim or pick one of already existing in your save, max out their skill in fitness with cheats and then create a club with your actor sim, add a requirement of fitness skill lvl 2 or higher, that way you will find the sim with the maxed out fitness skill even without getting to know them when you click on the icon to add sims to your club. Start gathering, go work out and click on the trainer "ask to mentor". That way your sim will become energized and will gain fitness skill faster. I usually give them money as gifts by the end as a way of paying them.

Well, I guess that would work, but it's a lot of work on my part to have that option. Not one I'm particularly interested in pursuing. I'm finally getting into this game after ignoring it since near release. The Getting Famous ep has brought me back to playing nearly everyday. If I have to work that hard to do something I'd like to do with my actor sim? *shrugs* I'd just as well like to going back to not playing at. Not to put too fine a point on it. But thank you very much for your idea. I'm sure at some point, I may branch out to other things that we can do in this game, I'm just not there yet. I'm exploring this new expansion, that's a big step forward for me.

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    hello to all i would like to know if it would be possible to add to the gallery the cupcake family on the gallery when they first shown the sims4 renderer for the base game please thank you

tumblr_n6qq270bTT1qmvcpno2_r1_500_zpsrgmyrt0a.png

I'll give it a try. Don't know if they ever had names or traits. They're not on wikia.
    But please tell me which pack do U have so I'll be usig only those ;)
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I would like an option to change the brightness in the game. I see a lot of simmers use the reshade mod or edit their photos with Photoshop because it makes the lighting looks more vibrant that the actual game. If possible, could we get some brightness options in the future. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top