Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just had the greatest idea of my entire life y'all.

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
edited March 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Oh. My. Goodness. I just downloaded KawaiiStacie's University Class Event mod, and it gave me an idea...

Step 1: Make a new world, with only a young adult sim in my household. Move her into any town EXCEPT NEWCREST (for now).

Step 2: Go to manage worlds and make Newcrest a University Campus to the best of my ability, since I only own four packs (two expansions, one game, and one stuff).

Step 3: Move my sim into one of the residential lots (dorms), then move in a TON of random YA sims too. (gonna pretend these people are NPC's)

Step 4: Put on the calendar on certain days of the week University Class events for every week until "graduation" which will just be a house party

To make this go a step further, I could download a graduation mod...

Put your ideas in the comments please! I want to know if you think I could make this a challenge.

Oh! And this page is my 100th post! Hooray!
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Someone has done something similar to this before. It’s still a cool idea though.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @Charliecheesenurgers thanks for the info. Maybe I'll just come up with something so incredibly random tonight that even my computer, and inanimate object, will be impressed by. Possibly something involving Disney... Like... A Moana challenge? I don't think there's one of those yet.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    That's actually a really great idea and really ingenious style of game play. I never would have thought it it but it would work PERFECTLY. I think I have a new motivation for my game now...
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @xPIXLx glad it worked for you! I haven't played on that save a lot yet since I'm still working on my Vampire Love Story, so it's glad to know that it works well.
    funny-gifs20.gif