March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you own ANY Stuff Packs?

Comments

• MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    Thanks to EA having constant sales, I now have all but 1 stuff pack, Spooky Stuff, which I'm patiently waiting to go on sale (hopefully)! Personally I think it should be less anyways since it felt kinda like a MFP Stuff but for Seasons (thank goodness Spooky Stuff came out before Seasons, omgoodness the forums would be crazy). I just bought MFP Stuff this month only because it was half price. I had boycotted until that, but alas, they got me in the end, the price was finally right.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    I own 99% of the stuff packs, does that count? I don't have Luxury Party.

In Sims 3 I didn't own any because I thought they were a waste of money, and I think I only had a couple in TS2 because they didn't really add anything that I was interested in.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    Thanks to EA having constant sales, I now have all but 1 stuff pack, Spooky Stuff, which I'm patiently waiting to go on sale (hopefully)! Personally I think it should be less anyways since it felt kinda like a MFP Stuff but for Seasons (thank goodness Spooky Stuff came out before Seasons, omgoodness the forums would be crazy). I just bought MFP Stuff this month only because it was half price. I had boycotted until that, but alas, they got me in the end, the price was finally right.

Haaaa good point about that.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    I have them all but some of them I waited for a sale. I even got MFP, but it was way after release and also on sale, so I paid what it's worth to me. I got it mainly for the disease, lol.

Some Stuff Packs are definitely better than others, but for ten dollars (in the US) I think most of them are worth it. Stuff Packs are much better composed in Sims 4 than in previous games where they cost the same as a Game Pack. Yikes.
    #Team Occult
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @Chazzzy If you size the movie screen down by one, it will fit nicely even on the short walls. I also have it in a Movie Theatre in town.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • EliGrangerSimmerEliGrangerSimmer Posts: 62 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    I only own two, I have to spend my own money so I don't buy packs often. I also buy packs according to how I play
    I might look crazy but I am fangirling
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    I do not own any Stuff Packs
    I dont own any...yet. I know I def want VG for butlers, and Bowling because it adds a whole new activity/lot type to play. Havent really looked into others too much...
    VbXPSzu.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    Arialisims wrote: »
    I dont own any...yet. I know I def want VG for butlers, and Bowling because it adds a whole new activity/lot type to play. Havent really looked into others too much...

I highly recommend Backyard stuff as well!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I own all but 3; spooky, fitness, and cool kitchen.

Ok, now I own all, but spooky and fitness. I was just watching a Fantayzia video where she used the ice cream maker and like an hour later saw that cool kitchen was on sale so I bought it.

So now I have all but 2.
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    Arialisims wrote: »

I would highly recommend Movie Hangout Stuff and Bowling Night Stuff because you can form clubs that can do those things if you have Get Together. I have a Bowling League club for my elders to give them an excuse to get out of the house, and a Movie club that goes to a movie theater I found on the gallery for Del Sol Valley.

I liked Vintage Glamour and think that's a great one that you are considering, the Globe Bar and Vanity are both awesome objects in addition to the butler.

I also would recommend Patio Stuff for the hot tub, because anyone who's anyone in my game has a hot tub. Even though it's a smaller stuff pack, the objects in it I find myself and gallery creators using over and over again. Cool Kitchen stuff has some amazing build/buy objects as well.

Hope this helps!
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    I own 2. Toddler stuff and Vintage glamour stuff (I think it's called) and that was only because of the butler. I think stuffpacks are ridiculous excuses for milking more money from players for things that should've been in the expansionpack/gamepack that they came in.
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    I own 7 of them. I decided what stuff pack to buy by browsing through the item they have to offer. Gameplay geatures are what I cared about after the purchases, somehow.

P.S. Does anyone actually use the rock climbibg wall from Fitness stuff? I couldn't finish the endurance challenge climbs for some reason.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    I own 7 of them. I decided what stuff pack to buy by browsing through the item they have to offer. Gameplay geatures are what I cared about after the purchases, somehow.

P.S. Does anyone actually use the rock climbibg wall from Fitness stuff? I couldn't finish the endurance challenge climbs for some reason.

I haven’t in a while tbh
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    I have them all. After the game first came out I tried it for a while and it didn't grab me, so quite a while went by before I realized there was quite a bit of new content and I found a lot of it interesting. I think I must have picked up a couple of bundles at that time and since then I have been buying them as they come out. The only except to that was MFPS which I intentionally waited on until a sale. Like someone above, I wanted it mainly for the disease >:) although I've had more fun with the rodents than I expected to. The idea of pet clothing is kind of ridiculous to me.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    Funny question. All of them of course :smirk:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited March 2019
    I own some Stuff Packs
    I have them all but Romantic garden stuff, fitness stuff, toddlers stuff and.....My first pet stuff ! Please make a Teen sp !
    Also I think the price is a bit high for the number of items....Luxury Party stuff for instance has very few items.
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    There's always something in each one that I want lol
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited March 2019
    I own some Stuff Packs
    All but two... I don't have My Fitness Stuff or My Pet Stuff. There's plenty of fitness stuff in the game and the only new item they added was a rock wall.

Sims 2 added an exercise bike, soccer goal and ballet bar. We got basketball with CL. Sims 3 has baseball, football, snowboard, wind surfing, surfing machine, and a trampoline, and they brought in the rock wall. That's not to say that other packs that come out for Sims 4 won't have these things as they pertain to hobbies but if you're gonna do a fitness pack I want a little more than what we already have in game. I'm not buying a rock wall that I'll only probably play with once.

My Pet Stuff should have been things included in the cats and dogs EP. It's basically clothes for what..... Oh yeah cats and dogs.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    Almost all of them. There's 2 or 3 I don't have.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited March 2019
    I own all Stuff Packs
    I've bought them all, even the ones I wasn't interested in (like Laundry Day lol). There's always been something I can use from the packs and $10 is a low enough price for me that I'll take the risk of wasting it on something I don't like.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I own some Stuff Packs
    Only 3 I don't have are Fitness, Luxury Party and Spooky stuff. I don't celebrate halloween at all (I'm Aussie, it isn't a thing here), so refuse to purchase it, but I'm waiting for a good sale on Fitness and Luxury Party.
    I love stuff packs, and I am usually happy to pay full price for them, including MFPS, but the ones I don't adore, I wait for sales. Game Packs though, thats a whole 'nother game! I only have half of those, with 0 plans to own the other 3, ever!
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    I do not own any Stuff Packs
    I'll wait until they're on sale and I have more disposable income before I buy them. I feel that the $5 price tag is more worth it than the base $10 though...
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited March 2019
    I own all Stuff Packs
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I had no idea some people were refusing to buy ANY Stuff Packs!

I came across a post earlier where someone was saying they own the Base Game, all the Expansion Packs, all the Game Packs and ZERO Stuff Packs ON PURPOSE. They said they purposely don’t buy Stuff Packs because they feel they’re too small, something like that. So it’s not a financial reason for them, it’s like a principle type of thing and it made me curious...

Anyone else not own any Stuff Packs? If so, why? I feel like a lot of things were added in Stuff Packs that I personally enjoy and feel like others would. Do you ever plan on buying any? I own them all and I’ve regretted a few but it is what it is lol

I own every sims pack ever made lol

for me a lot of them I only paid for, for the odd feature, most of the content in them I find useless, poor quality

butlers
    hot tub
    buffet tables
    caged animals

I hope they have quit making them.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I own all Stuff Packs
    I like something in all of them, I especially like extra hair styles, I loved Lurury party stuff because I love having a buffet table..... I use it so many places, weddings, home parties, nightclubs. I’m so glad they came out with it, they even made it so you can add you own foods to it if you want to. I also like my first pet stuff. Several of my sim kids own a small pet. I also like it that they have extra animal outfits too. I don’t see anything wrong with it. I would love to see other small animals Like birds, lizards, rabbits, snakes, and a ferret! My least used pack is Romantic garden, and even that I find useful for churches and luxury lots.