Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Also, literally just noticed this, there's a rock/zen garden in front of Torendi Tower in San Myshuno.

nd78JDK.jpg
    Also, literally just noticed this, there's a rock/zen garden in front of Torendi Tower in San Myshuno.

nd78JDK.jpg

I know. I love that city in general, so many details.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Playing around in CAS I realize that if you use the random button with a selected style it'll randomize the sim for that style Example: Rocker, boho etc~

@LadyKyn OMG I did not know that! So useful!
    2ynjgg8.png
  • SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    > @izecson said:
    > If sim with low bladder tries to intentionally fart, they will receive some unique embarrased moodlet that says like this very funny lol

OMG!! This is so funny! I need to try this. :D
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I recently found out that if you ask a sim with a low bladder to mix a drink -they will drink it while sitting on the toilet. Eww and LOL
  • FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member

nd78JDK.jpg

There is an incredible amount of detail in all the worlds. I continue to find new things like that.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    When you tell a ghost story at the camp fire there's a high chance a ghost will appear after your sim is done telling it. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Apparantly..,a teen with a good reputation can get a job offer...KywAhvI.jpg
    Not sure how she's supposed to balance her school work. I guess this isn't supposed to happen, but fun nonetheless. Oh well, she was going to join the gardening career, I suppose she can always "drop out" of school for work now :D:DlaQpyOm.jpg

Edit: I started the game today and it her job listing is gone😢Getting fired on the same day you got hired, darn

I've got this before with Teenagers who have fame! They're offered a job, and upon reloading or travelling it's then removed cause they can't have anything other than "teen" jobs in the Part time menu. Was sad my Not So Berry Green (techy) gen got offered level 5 in the career at teen age {I could get a head start woo) but then it was removed on travelling
    caitytrina.png
  • EaToxEaTox Posts: 5 New Member
    I had no idea that if you notice your sim exhibiting signs of being pregnant before actually taking a pregnancy test:
    • Having baby-related thoughts right after looking nauseous
    • The toilet gives the option to "throw up"

As long as you don't have your sim take a pregnancy test, they never actually have the baby. :o
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    EaTox wrote: »
    I had no idea that if you notice your sim exhibiting signs of being pregnant before actually taking a pregnancy test:

As long as you don't have your sim take a pregnancy test, they never actually have the baby. :o

My sims have had babies several times without taking test.... When I saw those signs I didn't bother and after 24 sim hours it pops up they are pregnant.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

This has never happened to me in 5 years of playing the game. My Sims never take a pregnancy test and they always have the baby (I have a mod that lets me see if they're pregnant or not without them taking the test), so if your Sims start out pregnant but don't have a baby, it's a bug that you need to report over at AHQ.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

They always have the baby. The only thing taking a test does is reduce the pregnancy by 1 day.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

My sims never take the pregnancy test, but they always have the baby, just a day later. The sign I usually look for is 2 red arrows on their hunger bar.
  • EaToxEaTox Posts: 5 New Member
    that's odd, i guess it's more of a game of chance then. I've seen it happen for me multiple times that they don't have the baby.
    thanks for the info though. :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I did not know you could buy earbuds until yesterday :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    that's odd, i guess it's more of a game of chance then. I've seen it happen for me multiple times that they don't have the baby.

Then maybe she wasn't even pregnant in the first place. Not every try for a baby is successful.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I did not know you could buy earbuds until yesterday :#

Thanks to Fitness Stuff ^^
    Seasons

I didn't realize that Sims 4: Seasons added 4 types of death into the game lol

Death by Flowers
    Death by Freezing
    Death by Lightning
    Death by Overheating
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Seasons

Death by Flowers
    Death by Freezing
    Death by Lightning
    Death by Overheating

Death by freezing is the worst. My sims are always dying of it. They run out to witness someone's death but end up dying themselves too.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Adopt a furry animal and purchase the recycling bin. Drag the resulting hairballs into the bin for 80 simoleons a pop!
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Adopt a furry animal and purchase the recycling bin. Drag the resulting hairballs into the bin for 80 simoleons a pop!

That would depend how many are in your household though if you mean that garbage can that goes money. It gives 10 simoleons per item per household member. So if it's only two household members then you would get 20 simoleons a pop
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Seasons

Death by Flowers
    Death by Freezing
    Death by Lightning
    Death by Overheating

Death by freezing is the worst. My sims are always dying of it. They run out to witness someone's death but end up dying themselves too.

I've yet to lose any of my Sims. Townies have only died of old age so far in my game. Now I'm scared lol
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member

Then maybe she wasn't even pregnant in the first place. Not every try for a baby is successful.
    Yes, that's why I always send my sim to the bathroom to do a pregnancy test straight away - otherwise it's back to the bedroom for another try!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • HarleyQuinnGirlHarleyQuinnGirl Posts: 47 Member
    > @marcel21 said:
    > I did not know you could buy earbuds until yesterday :#

I had no idea about this. Where can you find them?
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    > @marcel21 said:
    > I did not know you could buy earbuds until yesterday :#

I had no idea about this. Where can you find them?

I think you can buy them from a computer.
    edited March 2019
    I didn't know that the DJ Booths also function as a stereo. I mean it makes sense but I never used them before so I'm learning a lot about all the different EP's/GP's/SPs ^_^

Update: I also didn't know that you can't listen to all the genres of music on it that come with all the different packs.

I also didn't know that when you unlock "Chip-Tune" as a music genre action its remixed Sims 2 Music!
    Post edited by Bearpal64 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top