Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille - Now available on Origin!

13...Next

Comments

• NookiMooLukeNookiMooLuke Posts: 6 New Member
    I am trying to get the "Get Famous" pack but I will try and treat myself to both of themand maybe ts3 spn.
  • ladyankh40ladyankh40 Posts: 27 Member
    Just finished my first playthrougth. It was fun, it could be a bit tedious at times but the overall gameplay was open enough where you could pretty much do your regular play while strange things are happening around town. for instants I created a team A scientist and military personnel that ended up becoming a couple and I think I will marry them soon.
  • LucentlyAwesomeLucentlyAwesome Posts: 16 Member
    This pack looks so cool! Good job EA!
  • Mzdm3nrMzdm3nr Posts: 6 New Member
    Strangerville is great! i enjoyed the game play.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    The Idea of a little bit of an adventure was cool but i found it was a bit too grindy and the story has very little replayability (in the same savefile) for me. The Buy-Mode stuff and the new world was nice though.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • sujiversesujiverse Posts: 2 New Member
    It was awesome! I had tons of fun :smiley:
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2020
    _______
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • RaymonarPicsRaymonarPics Posts: 23 Member
    I really enjoyed the story but I wish the Mayor, Ted Roswell would've been more involved. A lot of it was finding new parts and stuff like that but it would be cool if there was more depth with the suspects and residents of StrangerVille
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    A question! I recently bought Strangerville and my game generated a random for the curio cart. She ended up marrying him. Now he is stuck as a conspiracy theorist (the title is above his name) and he has that little "bugged" animation with sound waves coming off his chest. Anyone know how to get rid of his "role"?
  • NintonenNintonen Posts: 2 New Member
    Is there any way to remove the strangerville dialogues from sim chats after the storyline has ended? It is supremely annoying to have my simspouse have a greyed out box that says recruit every time I talk to him.